剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
都无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
他们以前总以为我自视甚高
They always thought I was up myself.
这是伦敦东区的人爱用的说法
That's what they'd say, down the East End.
这不过是我的一个习惯
It's just something I've been doing.
拿着枪坐在车里
Sitting in the car with a gun.
因为
Because.
有时候这世界非常黑暗
I mean, sometimes the world gets very dark.
你有过这样的感觉吗
Do you ever have that feeling sometimes?
我不会扣下扳机
I wouldn't do it.
但如果我真的下定了决心
But if I did do it,
我也不希望害房♥东太太还得清理
I wouldn't want the landlady to have to clear up.
-黑暗吗 -是的
- The darkness? - Yes.
太可怕了 不是吗
Yes, it's awful, isn't it?
我发现党[派对]很有帮助
What I figured out is the Party can always help.
是啊
Oh, yes.
没错 有时候派对确实有所帮助
Yes, a party does help sometimes, absolutely.
有很多漂亮女孩
There's lots of pretty girls.
不
No...
政党
The Party.
共♥产♥党
The Communist Party.
不
No.
不 那不适合我
No! Not my cup of tea.
我们小时候 他们总来敲门
They'd always come knocking, looking for converts
寻找转变党派的人
when we were growing up.
我妈会把门摔到他们脸上 大吼
My mother would shut the door on them.
"我才不会投给肮脏的共♥党♥犹太猪"
"I'm not voting for no stinking Jew Commie."
我妈是个非常骄傲的女人
Very proud woman, my mother.
上周末的表演不错
Last weekend's performance was good,
但如果这周末想让他们叹为观止
but if we want to knock their socks off this weekend,
发音还得再加强一点
I need better enunciation.
三 四
Three, four...
*我们名为贡多拉*
* We're called Gondolieri *
*但这是异想天开*
* But that's a vagary *
*我们从事的职业*
* It's quite honorary *
*颇为荣誉*
* The trade that we ply *
*以英勇而闻名*
* For gallantry noted *
*因为我们日晒雨淋*
* Since we were short-coated *
*我兄弟与我*
* To beauty devoted *
*献身于美好事业*
* My brother and I *
*破晓来临之际*
* When morning is breaking *
*舍弃我们的卧榻*
* Our couches forsaking *
*醒来迎接他们*
* To greet their awaking *
*我们唱着颂歌♥而来*
* With carols we come *
*在夏日正午*
* At summer's day nooning *
*当疲倦环抱*
* When weary lagooning. *
我想和你谈一下西蒙兹小姐
I just wanted to have a quick word with you about Miss Symonds.
我很好奇她为何想离开住房♥部
I'm just curious about why she wanted to leave housing.
你说你想要她
You said you wanted her.
她告诉我 你对她动手动脚
She told me you were taking liberties with her.
但我觉得这不可能 所以我想谈一谈
But I think that's very unlikely so I just wanted to discuss it.
为什么你觉得不可能
Why do you think it's unlikely?
你不像那种人
You just don't seem like the type.
听着 她是个非常迷人的女孩
Look, she's a very attractive girl.
也许我...
I probably, er...
我对她的兴趣有点过火了
I took my interest in her too far.
我道歉 我也会对她道歉
I apologise. I'll apologise to her.
只是她太漂亮了
She's just very pretty.
而我喜欢漂亮女孩
And I like pretty girls.
你要来吗 大卫
Are you coming, David?
罗克斯伯勒先生确实过着双重生活
Well, Mr Roxborough is leading a double life.
但他不是间谍
But not one of a spy.
我们遗漏了什么线索
There is something we're missing here.
我需要再看一眼
I need to take another look.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打字员: R.S.
打字员: R.S.
他们希望国王的演讲能承诺明年
They want the King's speech to commit to the nationalization
使内陆运输服务 电力 燃料 动力和健康服务
of inland transport services, electricity and fuel and power
实现国有化
and health services in the next year.
我们仅需建议 这对明年来说太多了
We simply have to advise that's too much for the next year.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我必须说 我觉得你是个非常棒的女孩
I have to say, I think you're very nice girl.
并且我不接受拒绝
And I won't take no for an answer.
杰瑞
Jerry...
-抱歉 我已经开始和别人约会了 -什么
- Look, I'm sorry. I've started going with someone. - What?
所以你只是想搭我的车
So you just wanted a ride in my car?
我直接问了你 而你说谎了
And I asked you that directly and you lied.
我很抱歉 但事情...变了
I'm so sorry. Things just... changed.
年轻女孩
Little girls...
想坐豪车兜风
who want a ride in a nice car...
就该小心些 别随便给司机抛媚眼
should be very careful about giving the driver the eye
或露大腿
and a flash of the leg...
免得让司机想歪了
lest the driver get the wrong idea.
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Of course.
因为这太折磨我了
Because it's torturing me.
你肯定会觉得我疯了
Now, you'll think I'm crazy.
但我觉得苏联人
But I think that the Russians have
在我们部门安插了间谍
placed a fellow in our department.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我觉得是罗克斯伯勒 或史蒂芬斯
And I think it's Roxborough. Or Stevens,
但我没法对任何人说
but I can't bring myself to say anything to anybody
因为 他们都是好人 怎么会...
because, I mean, Christ, the idea that - these are good men.
我只是...
I just...
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
好了
Now, now.
你的眼神怎么那么难过
What's happening in your eyes, there, missus?
没什么
It's nothing.
只是...
Just...
为何危险无处不在
why aren't we safe anywhere?
反正他什么都不想说
He doesn't want to say anything anyway.
而且他没发现我 但是...
And he's not on to me but...
-我觉得我应该告诉你 -是的
- Well, I think I should mention it. - Yes.
-我该怎么做 -接下来就交给我吧
- So what do I do? - I'll take it from here.
-求你了 -求我什么
- Please. - Please what?
求你了
Please.
你没什么需要担心的 同志
It's nothing for you to worry about, Comrade.
内阁办公厅
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表