剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表
我目前并不想要发展那种关系
I'm not really looking for that sort of thing.
不 没关系 当然 不 我只是...
No, that's OK. Of course. No, I just...
我注意到你没有戴结婚戒指...
I noticed you didn't have a ring on your finger and...
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
只是这座城市的灰暗有时会让我低落
The greyness in this city gets me down sometimes.
我知道这里肯定有什么秘密地方
I'm sure there's got to be secret places in this town
充满灯光与色彩
with lights and colour and...
人们在里面跳舞
people going dancing.
但我似乎找不到
But I can't seem to find them.
这里... 是有些地方
Well, there... there are a few.
我能把我的号♥码给你吗
Could I give you my number?
可以 好的 没问题
Yes. Yeah? Yes, that would be fine.
你叫什么
What's your name?
彼得
Peter.
《我们的信仰》
早上好
Yeah, good morning.
我在想你们是否还有其他会议
I was wondering if you guys were having any more meetings.
是的 我曾参加过一次
Yeah, I came one other time.
你为什么要知道我叫什么
But why do you want to know my name?
是的 美国人
Yes, the American.
对 就是那个黑人
Yeah, the coloured chap.
我需要和谁说
I need to talk to who?
理查德·格雷戈里
A Richard Gregory?
他是做什么的
And what does he do?
什么 专门负责黑人还是怎样
What, specialise in negroes or something?
我有什么能够帮你
Can I help you?
我替大使♥馆♥的吉米·德比工作
Uh, I work for Jimmy Derby at the embassy.
他需要彼得·麦考密克的号♥码和地址
He needs a number and address for Peter McCormick.
彼得 是的 他回家了
Peter. Yeah, he went home.
他不是华盛顿的吗
Wasn't he from DC?
爱达荷的彼得
Peter from Idaho?
和他妻子同住
Lives with his wife?
麦考密克 是的 华盛顿
McCormick, right. DC.
那不是他妻子
That's not his wife.
穿过走廊 迪克希有他的档案
Go down the hall. Dixie will have his file.
我不知道为什么 但彼得的档案不见了
I have no idea why, but Peter's file is missing.
-真的吗 -是的 不见了
- Really? - Yes, it's gone.
一定是...
Must've...
我不知道 真奇怪
ugh, I don't know. It's odd.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
请问你有汤姆斯·罗的地址吗
You don't have an address for Thomas Rowe, do you?
没人需要挨饿
加入英国法♥西♥斯♥联盟
你需要法♥西♥斯♥主义
法♥西♥斯♥是务实爱国主义
你是杰克逊吗
You Jackson?
你是理查德吗
You Richard?
西蒙有没有告诉你我是黑人
Simon tell you I was coloured?
他说我会喜欢你的
He said I'd like you.
我想他就是那个意思
I guess that's what they meant.
你读过宣言了吗
Have you read the Manifesto?
读了一点
Bits.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
我来了 不是吗
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
我们这样做吧
Let's do this, OK?
你负责开场介绍
So you're doing the intros.
我们轮流询问大家的意见
We go around the table with what everybody's up to,
然后我再总结 给情报机构阐明情况
then I'll summarise, lay out the case for an intelligence agency.
听起来不错 兄弟
Sounds good, brother.
先生们
Gentlemen!
请坐下
Take your seats.
我家人半夜逃亡北方
My family ran north in the middle of the night.
几乎被抓
Barely made it out.
可你却成功来到了这么远的地方
But you made it all the way here.
我跟一个白人女人一起上路
I travelled with this white woman.
离开了她 但留在了这里
Left her, but stayed here.
你有上过白人女孩吗
You ever fuck a white girl?
所以你才变成共♥产♥党吗
That's why you're a Communist?
共♥产♥主义不仅诉求种族平等
Communism not only demands racial equality,
那更是其根基所在
it can't function without it.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我好奇
I'm curious.
好奇
Curious?
黑人一定是走投无路才会拿起宣言
Negroes have to be desperate to pick up the Manifesto.
特别是南方长大的黑人
Especially if you grew up in the South.
他们从你出生起就强行灌输给你的
All that church nonsense they shove down your throat
教堂那套荒谬理论
from the time you're born
扰乱着你的思想
messes with your head.
所以我再问你一次
So I ask again...
你为什么来这里
..why are you here?
我哥哥亚伦
My brother Aaron.
他曾在军中服役 跟我一样
He was in the service like me.
他一年前退伍了
Got discharged a year ago.
有个10岁左右的白人男孩
This little white boy about ten years old
就住在我们家那条路的另一头
lived down the road from us.
亚伦喜欢告诉他关于战争的故事
Aaron liked telling him stories about the war.
每天 男孩都求他再说一个新的故事
Every day, he begged him to tell him another one.
男孩的父亲不喜欢这样
Boy's father didn't like that too much.
一开始 他们揍他
First, they beat him.
然后开枪杀了他
Then they shot him.
接着还焚烧他的尸体
Then they burned him.
就因为他说了关于战争的故事吗
Just cos he told war stories?
因为在战争爆发以前
Because before the war...
亚伦是个乖孩子
..Aaron was a good boy.
"好的 先生"
"Yes, suh.
"不 先生"
"No, suh.
"随时为你效劳"
"Whatever you need, Boss."
战争结束后
After the war...
他不再卑躬屈膝
..he stopped bowing his head.
他真心觉得自己是重要人物
He really thought he was somebody.
共♥产♥主义会改变这种不公吗
So, Communism going to fix that?
黑人是唯一有资格
Negroes are uniquely qualified
为社会开拓更大视野的群体
to develop a larger vision for society
因为我们有独有的责任
because we are uniquely invested.
我们需要那场革命
Man, we need that revolution.
我们一定会成功掀起它
And we gon' get it.
我需要的是给哈利过目一个务实的商业计划
What I need is to present Harry with a realistic
内容就是我们今天所讨论的问题
business plan of what we're talking about today.
明白 这个是预算建议
Understood, and here is a budget proposal.
这些钱不够
This is not enough money.
我和吉米已经仔细演算过这个数额
Jimmy and I have been through the figures with a lot of detail.
你预计的行动规模有多大
What kind of operations are you imagining?
这包含一千份薪水
This covers 1,000 salaries?
我们在世界各地都需要人员
We need people all over the world.
先生们 要说广岛事件教会了我们什么
Gentlemen, if there's one thing Hiroshima taught us,
那就是世界现在知道要听我们的
it's that the world now knows to do what we say.
没错
That's right.
炸毁苏联 或其他地方
Blowing up Russia, or anywhere else,
并不是长远解决办法
is not a long-term solution
除非你想住在墓地里
unless you want to live in a graveyard.
我们需要他们全心全意付出
We need to capture hearts and minds.
在革命发生前我们就必须知道
We need to hear about revolutions before they happen.
我们需要效法苏联那一套
We need to take a leaf out of the Russian playbook
以其人之道还治其人之身
and beat them at their own game.
我们的特工渗透到每个角落
Agents infiltrated everywhere.
我们绝不能是最后一个知情的
We can never be the last to know.
你想让我们多拨一倍预算吗
So, you want us to double the budget?
是一千倍
Multiply it by 1,000.
我之前说的就是他
This is the one I told you about,
在布加勒斯特发疯了的那一个
the one who lost his mind in Bucharest.
你认为我有妄想症吗
You think I'm delusional?
你们才活在幻想中 先生们
You are labouring under a delusion, gentlemen.
你们以为自己很强大 其实脆弱无比
剧集 | 叛国者 | 导航列表