My chest feels like it's exploding.
我们有治疗脱发的药物 没问题
We have something for the hair loss, no problem.
失眠也是由于焦虑引起的 康妮
And the insomnia is also anxiety, Connie.
我知道该给你什么了
I've got just the thing for you.
劳拉西泮
Lorazepam.
私下告诉你 莉亚·沃辛顿
Between you and me, Leah Worthington
就是靠这些小家伙过活
swears by these little beauties.
真美好啊
'Beauties was the right word.'
我感觉有人从我疼痛的头颅里拿走了我的脑子
'I felt like someone had taken my brain out of my aching skull
并放进了温暖 全是泡泡的浴缸
'and put it in a warm, soapy bath.'
按♥摩♥掉了所有疼痛
'It's massaged away all the pain.'
但我无需告诉你后续 对吧 医生
'But I don't need to tell you that, do I, Doctor?
第二颗的功效大打折扣
'How the second one is never quite the same.'
你会一直寻找那种难以言喻的感觉
You're always chasing that elusive feeling...
直到你发现自己需要吃药才能感觉正常
until you find you need a pill just to feel normal.
然后就在你非常非常
And then right when you really, really...
需要寻求帮助的时候
need to ask for help...
你已经没有力气了
you don't have the strength to do it.
我们能停下吗
Can we stop now?
-我不想再说了 -好的
- I don't want to do any more. - Of course.
你已经做得很好了
You've done really, really well.
艾玛
Emma...
肯尼斯·贝恩斯是谁
who is Kenneth Baines?
他是卡车司机
He's a lorry driver.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 卡德内太太
Hello, Mrs de Cadenet?
有人吗 门开着
Hello? The door's open.
-你是来拿书的吗 -不 我
- Are you here for the books? - Er, no, I'm...
我敲门了 我还留言了
I tried the front door. I left a few messages.
-我是艾玛·罗伯森 康妮的医生 -什么
- I'm Emma Robertson, Connie's doctor. - What?
卡德内太太在吗
Is Mrs de Cadenet in?
我们在清理旧物
We were having a clear-out.
真难啊 决定去留
It's so hard, deciding.
对 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
这里只有你吗
Is it just you in, then?
是的
'Fraid so.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
给我
Here.
你要我去接电♥话♥吗
Would you like me to get that?
我从来不接电♥话♥
Oh, I never answer the phone.
你是来拿书的吗
You're here to collect the books?
不 我 我是来谈康妮的事
No, I... I'm here to talk about Connie.
我是她的精神科医生
I'm her psychiatrist.
当然了
Of course you are.
我是朱莉娅·卡德内
'This is Julia de Cadenet...'
可怕
Terrible.
太...可怕了
It's... terrible.
但我很乐意帮你
Although I'm more than happy to take
拿几包东西去慈善商店
some bags to the charity shop,
如果能帮到你的话
if that would help?
卡尔说你叫这个
Karl said you call it...
一个很高级的名字
something fancy.
-康妮的病症 -对 解离性失忆症
- Connie's condition. - Yes. Dissociative amnesia.
这是大脑应对创伤的一种机制
It's a mechanism that the brain has to cope with trauma.
就像把东西锁在盒子里 并把盒子埋起来
Like locking events away in a box and then burying the box.
在我看来很有道理
Sounds damn sensible to me.
更多痛苦又有什么好处呢
What good does more pain do?
但我真是不理解
But I just don't understand this.
她怎么能这么做
How could she do that?
那些可怜的小女孩
Those poor little girls!
这个
Well...
我们也想搞清楚 卡德内先生
that's what we're trying to find out, Mr de Cadenet.
我们肯定做了大错特错的事
We must have done something terribly wrong!
不不 你们没做错
No, no, you did nothing wrong.
或许去看看她能有帮助
Perhaps it might help to visit her.
我做不到 我不知道要对她说什么
I can't. I wouldn't know what to say to her.
事情出岔子时 朱莉娅总是知道该怎么办
Julia always knows what to do when things go wrong.
那她在哪 我答应康妮带她母亲去看她
Well, where is she? I told Connie I'd bring her mother to visit.
她在哪
Where is she?
她死了
She's dead.
朱莉娅在这一切发生前就死了
Julia died before all this.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他急需居家护理
He's in urgent need of home care.
他神智不清 还住在垃圾堆里
He's showing signs of confusion and living in squalor,
我需要知道有什么解决方案
and I need to know what's being put in place.
请尽快回复这个电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Please call me on this number as soon as possible.
菲尔
Phil?
不 我不知道
No, I'm not.
为什么这个没写在报告里 天地良心
Why was this not on our notes, for Christ's sake?
她母亲刚去世
Her mother had just died.
难道没人认为
Didn't somebody perhaps think that
这或许是个诱因吗
that might be a contributory factor?
医生 你提夜班的事了吗
Ah, Doctor! Did you mention the night shifts?
你走吧
Leave us alone.
坐下 康妮
Sit down, Connie.
康妮
Connie...
你记得你母亲六周前去世了吗
do you remember your mother died six weeks ago?
我知道这事吗
Did I know this?
对 你知道
Yes, you did.
她不小心吃了很多扑热息痛
She took a lot of paracetamol accidentally.
她总是忘记自己已经吃过了
Just kept forgetting that she'd taken them.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
谁叫什么名字
What was whose name?
你女儿
Your daughter.
请别牵扯到我女儿
Please keep my daughter out of this.
我怎么能不牵扯
How can I...
你所说的每个音节都带着浓浓的悲哀
when your grief runs through every syllable you utter?
我们都是破碎的人
We are the wrecked people.
你和我
You and I.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
丈夫赛来电
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-你看着真棒 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you.
-来杯酒吧 -好 来一杯 谢谢
- Do you want a drink? - Yeah, I'll have one. Thank you.