-你干的工作真厉害 -这我不确定
- Amazing work you do. - Oh, not sure about that.
真的 你在改变世界
Well, you actually make a difference.
你一直都那么出色
You were always gonna do well.
你妈妈曾告诉我 我配不上你
Your mum once told me that you were far too good for me.
天呐 我母亲就是自恋的种族主义者
Oh, my God. My mother was a racist narcissist.
-我还会跟老朋友见面 -真的吗
- I still see the old crowd. - Seriously?
对对 吉姆 皮特 萨丽
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um, Jim, Pete, Sally.
-萨丽·P吗 她怎么样了 -她好极了
- Sally P? Oh! How is she? - Oh, she's great.
她周五要在铃铛餐厅开生日派对
She's having a birthday party on Friday at The Bell.
你应该过来
You should come.
她要是知道我见到你了却没邀请你 肯定得杀了我
She'd kill me if she knew I'd saw you and didn't ask.
-你好吗 道格 -我吗 很好 很好
- How are you, Dougie? - Me? Good. Good.
对 结婚 贷款 孩子 工作 你呢
Yeah, um, married, mortgage, kids. The works. You know. And you?
嗯
Yeah.
有多少
How many?
就一个
Just the one, actually.
务实 男孩女孩
Sensible. Hm. What flavour?
-女孩 -女孩
- Girl. - Girl.
多大了
How old?
她
She, er...
其实今天七岁了
seven, today, actually.
-她 她在这吗 -不 她不在
- Is she, um... is she here? - No, she's not. Um...
我得走了 道格
I've got to go, Dougie.
当然 你在用脸书吗
Yeah, yeah. Are you on Facebook?
-不 我没有 -听着 我也得走了
- No, I'm not, actually. - Look, I've gotta go, too.
-一定要来 -好 我会去的
- Get on it! - All right, I will.
一定要来
Get on it.
-我等不及告诉萨丽了 -拜 道格
- I can't wait to tell Sally. - Bye, Dougie.
拜 艾玛·戴维斯
Bye... Emma Davies.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry...
之前谈话时对你发怒
for the way that I reacted in our previous session.
患者通常很难理解 但是
It's often difficult for patients to understand, but...
必须要清晰保持医患界限
the line has to be kept very clear.
我们之间是工作关系
This is a professional relationship.
你真努力 对吧 医生
You try so hard, don't you, Doc?
做对所有事
To do everything right.
让一切都井井有条
To keep everything in its place.
但你跟我一样清楚 生活是团乱麻
But you know as well as I do that life is a messy business.
那么
So...
卡尔发现了你对妮莎的感情吗
did Karl find out about your feelings for Ness?
问题 问题 问题
Questions, questions, questions.
这是我的工作 问问题
That's my job, asking questions.
他发现了吗
Did he?
你不用这样 康妮
You don't have to, Connie.
我想要
I want to.
你不想要吗
Don't you?
不知道
Dunno.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我真的不知道 我只是
I really don't know. I just, erm...
只是感觉
just feel like, erm...
怎么了
What?
只是感觉多年前我爱上你
Just feel like I fell in love with you all those years ago
是因为你充满活力
because you were this livewire.
是个有大梦想的艺术家
This artist, with big dreams.
活力四射 狂野不羁
Full of energy. Wildness.
我发现你用了过去时
I notice you're using the past tense!
是的 宝贝
Well, yeah, bubs.
有时我感觉自己可能剪断了你的翅膀
Sometimes I feel like I might have clipped your wings.
你没有 卡尔 我
You haven't, Karl. I've...
我只是不得不长大
I've just had to grow up.
你不觉得自己已经没了生活
Don't you feel like you're not living any more,
只是在机械重复吗
you're just going through the motions?
或许是抗抑郁药的错
Maybe it's the antidepressants.
我想它们让我有些麻木
I think they make me feel a bit numb.
对 就是这个词 麻木 我感到麻木
Yeah, that's it, numb. I feel numb.
你难道不想再感到活力吗
Don't you wanna feel alive again?
你是出轨了吗
Are you having an affair?
不 我没有出轨
No, I'm not having an affair.
但你想要其他人
But you fancy other people?
你呢
Well, do you?
对
Yes.
现在轮到你了
Now you.
对
Yeah.
那好吧
OK, well...
我们不该为这事为难自己
I mean, we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it.
在一起15年后会这样也正常
It's natural after 15 years together.
你真棒 真的
You're brilliant, you are.
天呐 为什么这些事总是那么难开口
God, why are these things so hard to talk about?
承认吧 小康
Admit it, Con...
你心里一直有那个教授的位置
you've always held a torch for that professor bloke,
乔纳森·哈普古德 对吧
Jonathan Hapgood, haven't you?
他说
He said...
他说了什么
he said what?!
他说他觉得我们应该找情人
He said he thought that we should take lovers.
说点什么啊 你看上去
Well, say something! You seem...
不太认可
disapproving?
不 只是感觉卡尔就是想找个正当理由偷吃
Hm, no, it just sounds like Karl's trying to have his cake and eat it.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这可能对我来说也很好
But this could be really good for me as well.
这意味着
It means I'll be...
我可以约会了
I'm available.
所以怎么样
So... what?
你要联♥系♥他吗
You gonna get in touch with him?
你以前的教授
Your old professor?
珀丽 不行 你不能抢安妮的东西
Polly, no, can you not snatch that off Annie, please?
你能还给她吗 谢谢
Can you give it back? Thank you.
康妮·卡德内
Connie de Cadenet.
确实 乔纳森·哈普古德教授
Wow, indeed, Professor Jonathan Hapgood.
-见到你真好 -你也是
- It's so good to see you. - You, too.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thanks.
-来杯酒吧 -好的
- Er, wine? - Yes, please.
-你真美 -非常感谢
- Well, you look stunning. - Thank you very much.
我还以为自己为这次采访穿得过于隆重了
And I thought I was going to be overdressed for this interview,
-但你看起来好极了 -我确实花了心思
- but you look spectacular. - I thought I'd make an effort.
我很感激 谢谢
It's appreciated. Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I'd better go.
为什么
Why?
今晚非常美妙
It has been a lovely evening.
我不能
I can't.
好吧 为什么
OK. Why not?
我算是在约会吧
I'm kinda seeing someone.
才刚开始不久
Like, it's fairly new.
懂了
Oh, right.
抱歉 我应该告诉你的 只是
I'm sorry, I should've said something. It's just...
我以为你是想写文章
I thought you wanted to write an article?
对 没错
I do, I absolutely do.
-我该走了 -康妮
- I should go. - Connie...
对 我该走了
Yeah. I should go.
康妮
Connie...
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you when I can.'
卡尔 是我 我猜你还在工作吧
Hey, Karl, it's me. I guess you're still at work.
听着 我知道我们说了不谈细节
Look, I know we agreed not to talk about the details,
但实在是太糟了
but that was such a disaster.
现在我觉得自己像个傻子 我在想什么啊
Now I feel like an idiot. I mean, what was I thinking?
好吧 等见面了再说
OK, well, I'll talk to you about it when I see you.
好了 爱你 拜
OK. Um, love you. Bye.
有人在吗
Hello?
我回来了
I'm home.
你能把电视关了吗
Can you turn that off now, please?