我想问问艾玛关于案子的事
I wanted to ask Emma about the case.
她是怎么样的人
What's she like?
什么
What?
可人妈咪恶魔 孩子们死了吗
The Yummy Mummy Monster. Did the kids die?
孩子活下来了 但是 报纸上都搞错了 对吧
The kids survived. But... the papers got it wrong, didn't they?
莉亚·沃辛顿为此写了一篇美文
Leah Worthington wrote this beautiful piece about it,
-你看了吗 -看了
- did you read that? - I did.
我认识一个之前在公园跑步的人
I know someone who used to do the park run
-和可人妈咪恶魔的丈夫一起 -有个孩子昏迷了
- with the Yummy Monster's husband. - One of the kids is in a coma.
-听说他人不错 -新闻是这么说的
- He's really cool, apparently. - That's what it said on the news.
没错 对吧
That's right, isn't it?
要我说 我要是有半点机会都会杀了我家孩子
Mind you, I'd kill my bloody kids given half a chance.
你看了他们在推特上写的东西吗 艾玛
Have you read what they're saying about it on Twitter, Emma?
难听死了
Shit. Storm.
天地良心 她之后会怎么样
Christ Almighty, what is gonna happen to her?
她应该判死刑
She should fry, man.
闭嘴 布莱尔
Oh, shut up, Blair.
不过说真的 小艾 她是个怪物 对吧
Seriously, though, Em. She is a monster, isn't she?
医患保密协议 艾玛不能说
Patient confidentiality. Emma can't talk about it.
失陪 去个厕所
Excuse me. Loo.
但说真的 你能想象接到那种电♥话♥吗
Seriously, though... Can you imagine that phone call.
不不 他们昨晚过得很棒
NO, no, no, they've had a great sleep-over,
对 只是有个微不足道的小事
Yeah, there's just one tiny weeny little thing...
小艾 是我 你还好吗
Em? It's me. You all right?
小艾
Em?
天呐
Bloody hell.
不是康妮的错
It wasn't Connie's fault.
这算实际身体伤害罪了
That's ABH.
他们说话的方式
The way they talk...
那股刻薄劲儿
the vitriol...
令人厌恶
it's disgusting!
那个叫布莱尔的 他才是禽兽
That Blair bloke, he's the bloody monster.
说话小心 他可能成为我的妹夫
Careful what you say, he might end up my brother-in-law.
我总是很小心自己说的话 这是我的工作
I'm always careful what I say, it's my job!
你喝太多了 亲爱的 我让他们走吧
You've had too much to drink, love, I'll get them to go.
那我之后还要再喝 反正明天休息
And I'm gonna have loads more. It's a day off tomorrow.
不 亲爱的 明天是周五
No, love, it's Friday tomorrow.
她今天看了一张照片
She was shown a photograph today.
她女儿躺在白床单上
Her daughter lying there on a white sheet...
她小小的身体 插满了管子
her little body, tubes everywhere.
你知道她干了什么吗
Do you know what she did?
她笑了
She laughed.
她竟然笑了
She just laughed.
她精神不正常 亲爱的
She's not of sound mind, darling.
-我会抱怨吗 -你会 但我不介意
- Do I nag? - You do. I don't mind.
天呐 听听他们
Oh, God, listen to them.
她死了吗 她昏迷了吗
Is she dead? Is she in a coma?
他们在乎什么 小孩死了就是死了
What do they care? A dead child is just a dead child.
别这么残忍♥ 艾玛
Don't be cruel, Emma.
我 我残忍♥吗
Me? Cruel?
你都不敢说她的名字
You don't even say her name.
说啊 赛 说我们女儿的名字
Say it, Si. Say our daughter's name.
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
你也不怎么精神
You don't look so great yourself.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
给
Here.
我们谈谈卡尔吧
Shall we talk about Karl?
你觉得药还有用吗 小康
Do you think the pills are still working, Con?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
生活不仅仅是为了开心 卡尔
Life is not all about being happy, Karl.
-你开心吗 -不
- Are you happy? - No.
我就是这个意思
Well, exactly.
有孩子以后就是这样
That's just how it is once you have kids.
半数时间我都不认得自己
I don't even recognise myself half the time.
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
你只是最近过得不顺
You're just going through a rough patch.
会有工作的
Work will come in.
我以为你接到订单了
I thought you'd had an order?
你就是麻木了吗
Were you just numb?
没有什么能让你感到活力吗
Wasn't there anything making you feel alive?
六点回来 爱你
Back at six. Love you.
她让我感到活力
'She made me feel alive.
在这个年龄
'At this age...
当你遇到真正心意相通的人
'when you really connect with someone...
有点像恋爱
'..It's a bit like falling in love.'
希望你在那交很多朋友
Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there,
但记住 有很多坏人 要警惕
but just remember, there's a lot of bad and beware.
我知道这个 我知道这个 我知道
Oh, I know this, I know this, I know...
我知道这个
I know this.
-我知道这个 -说吧
- Oh, I know this! - Go on.
-太慢了 -我知道这个
- Too slow. - I know this.
*宝贝我在哀悼*
*Baby, I'm grieving...*
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Oh, baby, baby...*
我没听过这个版本
I don't know this version.
这是黑人唱的 所以你没听过
It's a Black version, that's why.
*仅靠微笑难易度日*
*It's hard to get by just upon a smile*
*宝贝 宝贝 这是个狂野世界*
*Oh, baby, baby It's a wild world*
*我会一直记住你孩童的模样*
*I'll always remember you like a child*
-别接 -是卡尔的电♥话♥ 不行 他会担心
- Ignore him. - It's Karl, I can't, he'll worry.
抱歉
Sorry!
再跟我说说之前的那个人
Tell me more about that other guy.
在卡尔之前的大个子
The big one before Karl.
很复杂
Oh, it was so complicated.
他是我的大学教授
He was my professor at uni.
他结婚了
He was married.
但我猜性♥爱♥很不错
Bet the sex was good, though.
你一直都喜欢女人吗
Have you always been with women?
不是 莉亚是第一个
No, Leah was my first.
真的吗
Really?
你们的性生活好吗
Do you have a good sex life?
我和莉亚吗 好 你呢
Me and Leah? Yeah. Do you?
嗯
Yeah.
-我真该多努力一点 -我也是
- I really should make more of an effort. - Oh, me too.
扔掉老奶奶内♥裤♥
Like, chuck out the granny pants.
但那些好舒服
But they're so comfortable!
我可以把以前的法国女仆套装找出来
Well, I suppose I could dig out the old French maid's outfit.
你会穿情趣内衣吗
You dress up?
不 我是认真的 你会穿吗
No, I'm serious! Do you?
很多年前了
Well, many centuries ago.
-不会吧 -怎么了
- No way! - What?
我感觉自己像个傻子 快告诉我
I'd feel such a plonker! Tell me.
-比如什么类型的 -好吧
- Things like what? - OK, well...
我有一套修女衣服
I do have a nun's outfit somewhere.
那是因为卡尔是天主教♥徒♥ 他们喜欢那玩意
It's because Karl is a Catholic - they love that shit.
给你
Here.
性♥爱♥宝典第一条 凡妮莎
Sex tip number one, Vanessa...
当用后入式时
When getting it from behind,
绝对不能回头
one must never ever turn around
故作性感
and try to look sexy.
因为那样不管用
Because it just doesn't work.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
其他人都怎么过下去的
How does everyone else function?
我一点都不理解
I just don't understand.
为什么街上没有充满
Why aren't the streets full of...
支离破碎的人
wrecked people?
天呐
Oh, God.
抱歉 这不可原谅
I'm sorry, this is inexcusable...
不 没事
No, it's OK...
都吐出来
get it all out.