我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
苍天哪
Jesus Christ.
我很抱歉没提前告诉你我要来
I am so sorry I didn't warn you that I was coming.
我以为自己没力量过来
I didn't think I'd be able to go through with it.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们能出去吗 我很需要抽烟
Do you mind if we go outside? I really need a cigarette.
我认识的一个人 很特别的一个人
Someone I know, someone special...
她对我说过
..She said to me...
"为什么街上没有充满支离破碎的人"
"..Why aren't the streets full of wrecked people?"
我想是有的
I think they are.
我真的认为是有的
I really think they are.
没事 没事
It's OK. It's OK.
没事
It's OK.
没事
It's OK.
你没必要给我们写信
You didn't need to write to us.
-那不是你的错 -我知道
- It wasn't your fault. - I know.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you.
艾玛
'Emma?'
我不知道该打给谁
I didn't know who else to call,
-你是她通话记录里最近一个名字 -没事
- you were the last number on her phone. - No problem, mate.
你还好吗 过来
Hi. Are you OK? Come on.
-怎么回事 -带她回家吧
- What's going on? - Look, just get her home.
你还好吗 我来吧 谢谢
You all right? I'll get it. Thanks.
麻烦你开个门
Can you get the door, please?
伙计 你好吗
Oh, hey, mate. How are you doing?
她有点状态不好
She's a bit worse for wear.
嗯 我能看出来 你是谁
Yeah. Yeah. I can see that. Who are you?
该死的玛丽·波平斯
Mary fucking Poppins.
道格
Dougie.
奇姆区的一个人给我打了电♥话♥
I got a call from a guy in Cheam.
他也给你打了
He tried ringing you...
你去奇姆区干什么 艾玛
What were you doing in Cheam, Emma?
你又在干什么
What were you doing?
-她会没事吗 -会的会的 谢谢
- Is she gonna be OK? - Yeah, yeah. Yeah, thanks...
道格
..Dougie.
我又给你找了一位精神科医生
I've organised another psych for you.
更合适的人 叫莎拉
Someone more suitable. Sarah.
我不想要莎拉
I don't want Sarah.
我想要你
I want YOU.
莎拉很优秀 你会喜欢她的
Sarah's good. You'll like her.
怎么回事 我♥干♥了什么
What happened? What did I do?
你为什么这么生我的气
Why are you so angry with me?
我不生你的气 是我的原因
I'm not angry with you. It's me.
你需要一个更好的医生
You deserve someone better.
对方可以在法庭上把我活剥生吞了
They could rip me to shreds in court.
别自虐了
Stop self-flagellating.
拜托 继续吧
Come on! Get on with it.
问我你那些愚蠢的问题
Ask me one of your stupid questions!
你为什么在8月7日停止服用了所有药物
Why did you stop taking all your medication on August 7th?
*太阳为何依旧闪耀*
*Why does the sun go on shining?*
*海浪为何拍打沿岸*
*Why does the sea rush to shore?*
*它们难道不知 已是世界末日*
*Don't they know It's the end of the world?*
*因为你已不再爱我*
*Cos you don't love me anymore*
*为何小鸟依旧鸣唱*
*Why do the birds go on singing?*
*为何星辰在头顶闪烁*
*Why do the stars glow above?*
*它们难道不知*
*Don't they know...*
亲爱的 你看到乔什了吗
Darling, have you seen Josh?
-你还好吗 爸 -嗯 我会没事的
- Are you all right, Dad? - Yes, I'll be fine.
-外婆会生乔什的气吗 -当然不会
- Will Granny be cross with Josh? - Course not.
他不会错过她的葬礼
He wouldn't miss her funeral.
乔什
我在教堂外面
你瞧 他在外面了
See, he's outside.
妮莎
今天晚点抽空过来 有必要就叫醒我 看完删除
欢迎参加朱莉娅·卡德内的葬礼
Welcome to the service of Julia De Cadenet.
请起立唱第一首赞美诗
Please stand for the first hymn.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我的小姑娘们怎么样了 我的最爱
How are my little girls? My favourite little girls.
-你想喝香槟吗 -不 谢了 我不用
- Do you want some champagne? - No, thanks, I am fine.
-你还好吗 -不 其实不好
- Are you OK? - No, I'm not, actually.
滚开
Piss off!
*我爱她 那么爱她*
*Yes, I loved her How I loved her*
*尽管她是个大脚姑娘*
*Though her shoes Were number nine...*
*吃完了的鲱鱼盒子*
*Herring boxes, without topses*
*克莱门汀当拖鞋穿*
*Sandals were for Clementine.*
*亲爱的 亲爱的*
*Oh, my darling, oh, my darling.*
下一个谁来
Who wants to go next?
-我我 我想滑 -来吧 安妮宝贝
- Me, me, me, I want a go! - Come on, Annie-Pops!
*永远不见了*
*Lost and gone forever*
*可怕的故事 克莱门汀*
*Dreadful sorry, Clementine.*
*亲爱的 亲爱的*
*Oh, my darling, oh, my darling*
*我亲爱的 克莱门汀*
*Oh, my darling, Clementine.*
来吧 我接着你 我保证 一二三
Come on, I'll catch you. I promise. One, two, three...
好了 玩够了 来吧 安妮 我们走
OK, guys. That's enough. Come on, Annie. Let's go.
-该吃冰淇淋了 -吃冰淇淋咯
- OK. It's ice cream time. - Ice cream time.
我想 也许 我就是与众不同
I think, maybe, I'm just unusual.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你只是喝醉了 还磕了太多药
You're just pissed and you've taken too many pills.
天呐 小康 这样会把脑袋磕破的
Jesus, Con. Someone could've cracked their skull open.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得振作起来 小康
You've got to get yourself together, Con.
为了孩子
For the kids.
不如你去你♥爸♥爸那住几天吧
Why don't you go stay with your dad for a few days?
好好休息一下
Get some proper rest.
真抱歉 爸
I am so sorry, Dad.
睡吧 我的小宝贝
Go to sleep, my little honey bee.
为了孩子 为了孩子
For the kids. For the kids.
为了孩子
For the kids.
我不想变成疯子
I don't want to be mad.
我们接着说
Let's go back.
你为什么离开你♥爸♥家
Why did you leave your dad's house?
在下雨
It was raining.
什么时候下雨了
When was it raining?
一整天
All day.
那天有...很大的暴风雨
It was such a... terrible storm.
你为什么让孩子上车
Why did you put the children in the car?
不停地下雨 下雨 下雨
Just raining, raining, raining.
我妈妈 我想她
My mum. I miss her.
我知道 康妮 我知道
I know, Connie. I know.
*太阳为何依旧闪耀*
*Why does the sun go on shining?*
*海浪为何拍打沿岸*
*Why does the sea rush to shore?*
*它们难道不知 已是世界末日*
*Don't they know It's the end of the world?*
*因为你已不再爱我*
*Cos you don't love me anymore.*
没有她我真不知道该怎么办 小康
I just don't know what to do without her, Con...
我给你泡了茶
I've brought you some tea.
妈
Mama!
妈
Mum!
妈
Mum!
你在哪 妈
Where are you, Mum?!
我好害怕 妈 我好害怕
I'm scared, Mum! I'm scared!
康妮 康妮
'Connie? Connie?'
妈
Mama?
妈
Mama?
妈
Mum?
妈
Mama?!
妈 你在哪 妈 你在哪
Mama, where are you? Mama, where are you?
妈 等等我
Mama, wait for me.
妈 妈
Mum! Mama!
妈
Mum!
妈 等等我
Mama, wait for me!
你在哪 妈
Where are you? Mum?