我周六下午要看管弦乐
I've got orchestra Saturday afternoon.
对哦
Oh, right.
只是我们再也不说走就走了
It's just we never really do anything spontaneous.
我忘记什么了吗
Have I missed something?
是我的生日吗
Is it my birthday?
-我赢彩票了吗 -行吧 那算了吧
- Did I win the lottery? - Fine, let's not bother.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Gently, gently, gently...
一旦干上了也太糟 对吧
It's not so bad once you get going, is it?
不过 说实话
Although, let's be honest,
他要是能快点射就好了
it'd be nice if he'd hurry up and come.
但做♥爱♥很简单 对吧 医生
But fucking is easy, isn't it, Doctor?
难的是亲吻 你无法假装
It's kissing that you can't fake.
亲吻是难以忍♥受的亲密
It's kissing that is the unbearable intimacy.
想想吧
Think about it...
他的嘴唇
that mouth of his...
他吃饭时的邋遢样
the disgusting way it eats,
他说过的蠢话
the stupid things it says,
他的愚蠢表情
the idiotic expressions it pulls...
那张你还要忍♥受三十年的嘴
that mouth you're stuck with for the next 30 years.
我觉得所有人都用回避战术
Oh, I think all of us use avoidance tactics,
你不也是吗 罗伯森医生
don't you, Dr Robertson?
有人离开后 那些剩下的爱
What are you meant to do with all the love that's left over,
该怎么办
after someone's gone?
总得给谁吧
It must go somewhere.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
是啊 你一点帮不上忙
No. You're not much help.
卡尔经常靠不住吗
Is Karl often unreliable?
我说的不是他
I wasn't talking about him.
看着很不错 珀丽
It's looking so good, Polly.
很抱歉打断
Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt.
我能跟你自♥拍♥一张吗
Would I be able to grab a selfie with you?
好 当然
Yeah, of course.
我的所有朋友都很嫉妒
All my friends will be so jealous.
好了 画好了 亲爱的
OK, you're done, darling.
婕德 我去去就回
Jade, I'll be back in just a sec.
妈 妈 你在干什么
Mum? Mum, what are you doing?
-她已经够野的了 -她憋不住了
- She's feral enough as it is. - She was desperate!
用羊蹄叶擦屁♥股♥ 亲爱的
Use a dock-leaf, darling.
珀丽 别看了 宝贝 过来
Polly, maybe don't watch, darling. Come here.
小康 你看 是那个播新闻的女同性恋
Oh, Con, look, it's that lesbian who reads the news.
那是珀丽的妈妈 妈
That's Polly's mum, Mum.
好了 我得回去了 你们能看着她们吗
Right, I've got to get back to it, can you two look after them?
你得休息下 小康 你都没停过
You need a break, Con. You haven't stopped.
我给你拿杯酒吧
Let me go and get you some wine.
好吧 我确实很想喝 但我提醒你
All right. I am gagging for some, but I warn you,
-一杯要五镑 -别他妈说笑了
- it's £5 a plastic glass. - Oh, don't be fucking ridiculous.
妈 别说脏话 有孩子呢 爸 快下来
Mum, language, with the children. Dad, please come down.
外公 打我 用机关枪扫射 打我脸
Grandad, shoot me, with a machine gun, in the face!
砰 砰砰砰 砰
Bang! Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!
小心
Be careful.
我想欢迎草甸区大家庭的新成员
I'd like to welcome some new members to our Meadowside family.
莉亚·沃辛顿就不用我多做介绍了吧
I think Leah Worthington needs no introduction.
还有她美丽的伴侣 凡妮莎
And her lovely partner, Vanessa.
要怎么做才能给脸做彩绘呀
So what's a girl got to do to get her face painted around here?
首先她得在营业时间内来
Well, she has to turn up on time, for one thing.
只是开玩笑
Only joking.
我看看该怎么画
Let's see what I can do.
你喷了我的香水
You're wearing my perfume.
那么
So...
我们昨天谈话后 你回家做♥爱♥了吗
did you go home and fuck, after our little chat yesterday?
你感觉怎么样 她用了你的香水
How did it make you feel the fact that she'd copied your perfume?
你做了
You did!
瞧瞧你 穿着弹性运动内衣
Look at you in your elasticated sports bra,
期望能穿下性感内衣
hoping to get fit by fabric osmosis.
你为什么这么愤怒 康妮
What are you so angry about, Connie?
-我想见妮莎 -为什么
- I want to see Ness. - Why?
你想对她说什么
What is it that you want to say to her?
我们应该先搞清楚这点
Perhaps we need to work that out first.
你可以假装我是她 跟我谈谈
You could pretend I'm her. Talk to me, if you like?
角色扮演啊
Oh, a little role play.
你是花了一个周末专门学的吗
Did you do a weekend course in it?
我们可以从你之前没说完的地方开始
We could begin where you left off.
假装我们在脸部彩绘摊上
Let's pretend we're at the face-painting stall.
好吧
All right.
不用怕我 医生
There's no need to be scared of me, Doctor.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你跟我文了一样的文身
You copied my tattoo...
-喷了我的香水 -是的
- my perfume. - I did.
你感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
说实话感觉被抢了创意
A bit robbed, to be honest.
被抢了创意以及
Robbed and...
受宠若惊
flattered.
不能碰我
No touching.
你的眼睛真美
What stunning eyes you've got.
你干了什么 亲爱的
What did you do, my lovely?
你为什么这么痛苦
Why are you so full of pain?
发生什么了
What happened?
你录口供要迟到了
You're gonna be late for OT.
真不好意思 我想找个空房♥间
Oh, I'm so sorry, I just wanted a room.
别在意 没事
Don't worry, it's fine.
我应该提醒你检方
I think I should warn you that the prosecution
会出示一些让你感觉不舒服的证据
might show some evidence that's going to be disturbing.
当然我们会说与案情无关
I mean, obviously, we'll try to exclude it
排除那些证据
on grounds of relevance...
但我想你最好现在看看这些照片
but I think it's best you see these photographs now.
安妮
Oh, Annie.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没事 医生
It's OK, Doc.
安妮就喜欢这样
It's just a thing Annie does.
这是个游戏
It's a game.
她总喜欢表演
She is always play acting.
只是个游戏
It's just a game.
那...不是游戏 康斯坦丝
That... is not a game, Constance.
我知道那是...
I know it's...
没关系 康妮
It's OK, Connie.
我想见我孩子
I want to see my baby.
我想见我孩子
I want to see my baby.
没关系
It's OK.
我想见我孩子
I want to see my babies.
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my babies?
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my babies?
-把孩子还我 -这里需要帮助
- Get me my babies! - We need some help in here, please!
把孩子还我 把孩子还我
Get me my babies! Get me my babies!
我们需要使用劳拉西泮
We need PRN Lorazepam now.
我需要你深呼吸 康妮
I need you to take a breath now, Connie.
快点
Quickly.
没错 康妮 深呼吸
That's it, Connie, take a breath now.
他太烦人了 萨凡娜
He was horrible, Savannah.
他的房♥间脏兮兮 他从来不打扫
His room was disgusting, he never did any work.
他从没在下午三点前起过床
He never got up before three.
我早上总起不来
I can never get up in the mornings.
她也这么说[不举]
That's what she said.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想听听去南法的
I want to hear about this hitchhiking trip
搭车之旅 因为他什么都不肯告诉我
round the south of France cos he wouldn't tell me anything.
-当然 好的 -太棒了
- Absolutely, yeah. - Yes!
不 不不 绝对的
No. No, no, no, absolutely.
你敢 赛 不行
Don't you dare, Si, no.
我再去拿点红酒 马上回来
I'll just get some more wine. I'll be back.
换个话题吧
Anyway, change the subject.