你在哪
Where are you?
安妮 安妮 醒醒 亲爱的
Annie! Annie! Wake up, darling!
-乔什呢 -他在托比家
- Where's Joshie? - He's at Toby's house.
起来 宝贝 我们得离开这里
Come on, darling. We've got to get out of here.
-去哪 -出去 这是个惊喜
- Where to? - Out. It's a surprise.
-是苏格兰吗 -快点 宝贝 别出声
- Is it Scotland? - Come on, sweetie. Not a sound!
珀丽能一起来吗
Can Polly come too?
乖宝贝 乖宝贝
Good girls. Good girls.
我会放外婆的歌♥
I'm gonna put on Granny's song
你们可以接着睡 好吗
and you can go back to sleep. OK?
出发了
Here we go.
*它们难道不知 已是世界末日*
*Don't they know It's the end of the world?*
*当我失去你的爱 万物皆停滞*
*It ended when I lost your love*
*早晨醒来 我思绪万千*
*I wake up in the morning and I wonder*
*为何一切 照常运转*
*Why everything's the same as it was...*
*我无法理解 不 我无法理解*
*I can't understand No, I can't understand*
*生活怎么能这样继续*
*How life goes on the way it does*
*为何我的心脏依旧跳动*
*Why does my heart go on beating...?*
*为何我的双眼婆娑*
*Why do these eyes of mine cry?*
*它们难道不知 已是世界...*
*Don't they know It's the end of the...?*
妈
Mum!
亲爱的 没事
Darling, it's OK.
-妈妈 -嘘 没事的 亲爱的
- Mummy! - No, shush. It's OK, darling.
没事 没事 外婆会救我们
It's OK. It's OK. Granny's gonna save us.
外婆会救我们
Granny's going to save us!
精神病发作
A psychotic episode?
不一定是苯二氮卓类的影响[镇定剂]
Not necessarily from the benzodiazepines per se,
我没有这么说 那些也是很有用的药品
I'm not saying that, they can be very helpful drugs.
-我是指戒断药物的过程 -明白了
- I'm talking about the withdrawal process. - I see...
但我想多说一句
Although, might I add,
全国医疗委员会正在调查
the General Medical Council is currently looking into
苯二氮卓类药物
whether the benzos were
是否从一开始就开具不当
incorrectly prescribed in the first place.
除了劳拉西泮
Aside from lorazepam,
莫滕森女士还服用什么药物 提醒我们一下
what else was Ms Mortensen taking? Remind us.
抗抑郁药洛非帕明和皮质类固醇
The antidepressant lofepramine and corticosteroids.
然后她突然停止服用所有药物 在7号♥吗
And she stopped taking all medication on the... 7th, you say?
-对 -三天戒断时间
- Yes. - Three days.
苯二氮卓类药物的戒服反应会这么快开始吗
Is that usual for benzodiazepine withdrawal to kick in?
有可能 如果是突然戒断 这个案子就是
It can be. If it's an acute withdrawal, which this was.
之前有过案子
There are previous case
在这种情况下患者会有暴♥力♥行为
reports of violent behaviour in this situation.
她应该进行循序渐进的戒断
She should have been on a gradual withdrawal programme.
需要有人监督 他们应该有互助小组
People need to be monitored. They should have a support network.
显然 还有其他诱因
Obviously, there were other contributory factors.
她深陷沉重的悲哀
She was in the depths of grief.
她恰好在7号♥下葬了自己的母亲
She had buried her mother on the 7th, as well.
有时悲哀本身就令人发狂
And grief can be its own kind of hell.
我们也别忘了她最近刚发现
Let's not forget that she'd recently discovered
她的丈夫出轨了
her husband was having a relationship
和珀丽·琼斯的母亲 对吧
with Polly Jones's mother? Correct?
莫滕森女士在服用劳拉西泮前
Ms Mortensen had been through considerable emotional
经历了巨大了感情创伤 没错
turmoil prior to seeking lorazepam. Yes.
那我们可以说她有动机
So, we could say that she certainly had motive.
你能解释一下什么是配偶复仇吗
Can you explain to us what spousal revenge is?
也可以称之为嫉妒愤怒
It's what you might call a jealous rage.
似乎很符合莫滕森女士的行为
Which rather seems to fit with the actions of Ms Mortensen,
-你不同意吗 -完全不同意
- wouldn't you agree? - Not at all.
其实莫滕森女士的行为充满善意
Ms Mortensen was in fact acting altruistically.
在她突发精神病的那晚
In her acutely psychotic state that night,
她认为自己正在救孩子脱离一股邪恶势力
she believed she was saving the children from a malevolent force.
邪恶势力
A malevolent force.
你怎么能确定莫滕森女士不是假装
How can you be sure that Ms Mortensen isn't just fabricating
这些精神病症状 以此摆脱惩罚
these psychotic symptoms in order to get away with this?
经验 专业知识
Experience. Expertise.
在我从业三十年间见过很多装病人
I've seen many a malingerer over my 30 years,
但他们多数不会大费周章
and not many of them would go to the lengths of
用盐酸来严重灼伤自己
severely scalding themselves with hydrochloric acid,
而这个行为 是在被告出事的前一天
which, by the way, pre-dates the offence in question.
她的精神病不是伪装的
Her psychosis was not faked.
那我要向你指出 医生
And I would put it to you, Dr,
摩滕森女士依然是个危险
that Ms Mortensen is still a danger,
不仅对她自己 还有她的家庭和社会
not only to herself, but to her family and society.
这点我也要强烈反驳
And I would strongly refute that.
如今她在严格监督下服用正确的药物
Now that she's on the correct monitored medication,
摩滕森女士已经不再对自己构成威胁
Ms Mortensen is no more a danger to herself,
对她的家庭和社会也无害
her family or society than you or I.
如果服用了错误的药物并受了刺♥激♥
For who knows what any one of us is capable of,
谁又知道我们能干出什么呢
given the wrong medication and the right triggers?
我刚跟地♥产♥公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
I've just had Foxtons on the phone.
他们明天过来给房♥子估价
They're going to come round tomorrow to value it.
我感觉我们在背叛她
I feel like we're betraying her.
抛下她 重新开始
Leaving her behind. Moving on.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted?
我需要你听我说的话
I need you to listen to me.
有些事我从没告诉过你
There's something I've never told you...
关于那天
..About that day.
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈 我们要去荡秋千吗
Mummy, are we going to the swings?
我们晚点去
We're going later.
妈妈 我想去荡秋千
Mummy, I want to go on the swings!
妈妈 我想去荡秋千
Mummy, I want to go on the swings!
-我们晚点去 -妈妈 我想去荡秋千
- We're gonna go later! - Mummy, I want to go on the swings!
妈妈 我想去荡秋千
Mummy, I want to go on the swings!
妈妈 我想去荡秋千
Mummy! I want to go on the swings!
妈妈 我想去荡秋千
Mummy, I want to go on the swings!
妈妈 我想从婴儿车里出去
Mummy, I want to get out of the buggy!
妈妈 我想从婴儿车里出去
Mummy, I want to get out of the buggy!
妈妈 我想从婴儿车里出去
Mummy, I want to get out of the buggy!
珍妮 你好吗 睡觉了吗
Hey, Jenny! How's it going? Getting any sleep?
天呐 别提了
God, don't ask.
艾比盖尔 你能消停点吗 妈妈在说话
Abigail, you can stop that, Mummy's talking.
-艾玛 把她给我吧 -我说了别闹
- Oh, Emma. Drop her with me. - I said stop it!
你真好 你必须要等等
Oh, you're so kind. You are just going to have to wait!
现在不是时候 你先忙 回头见
It's not a good moment. I'll let you be. I'll see you soon.
你能安静点吗 我得接这个电♥话♥
Can you just be quiet! I need to take this call.
我受够你了
I have had it with you!
喂 对 是洗衣机的事吗
Hello? Yes. Is this about the washing machine?
你能具体点吗
Well, could you be more specific?
你说"一整天" 我不能等你一整天吧
When you say "All day", I mean, I can't wait in all day, can I?!
你能至少告诉我是上午还是下午吗
Well, could you at least say morning or afternoon?
那我能追踪你的位置吗
Well, can I track you, then?
"我受够你了"
"I've had it with you".
那些是她听到的最后的话
Those were the last words she heard.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
你说得对 我从没说过她的名字
You're right. I never say her name.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
你有权怪我
You're right to blame me.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我也不怪你出轨
And I don't blame you at all for having an affair.
-什么 -萨凡娜 艾德里安的女友
- What? - With Savannah. Adrian's girlfriend.
什么
What?!
我不是白♥痴♥
I am not an idiot.
我看到你们在一起了 在你办公室外
I saw you together. Outside your office.
手挽手 你们一起走了
Arm in arm. You left together.
不 不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
她是想让我一起
She was trying to rope me in to
给艾德里安的五十岁生日准备惊喜
organising a surprise 50th for Adrian.
过来 你个大傻瓜
Oh, come here, you big idiot.
意面
Spaghetti.