我没说吗 给那个小女孩一点
Didn't I say? Share them with the little girl.
谢谢 跟她去吧
Thank you. Follow me!
瞧瞧 现在她们成好朋友了
Right. And now they're best friends.
-就这么简单 -她真是调皮
- It's as simple as that. - She's such a flirt.
-我能坐下吗 -当然
- Can I? - Of course.
-你是本地人吗 -对 你呢
- Are you local? - Yes, are you?
我们刚搬过来
We've just moved to the area.
我就觉得之前没见过你
I thought I hadn't seen you before.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Well, welcome. - Thank you.
珀丽下周就去草甸区小学上学了
Polly starts at Meadowside next week.
是嘛 那学校不错
Oh, right. It's a great school.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你知不知道早上的
You don't know if the first train
首班火车是否准点
in the morning is reliable, do you?
恐怕问我没什么结果
I'm not the best person to ask, I am afraid.
我在家工作
I work from home.
吃一个吧
Have one.
味道比卖♥♥相好
They taste better than they look.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
没什么特殊的 我写作
Nothing spectacular. I write.
文案编辑 写文章 新闻之类的
Copy-editing, articles, journo stuff, you know?
你这边有点...
You've got some...
没擦到
No...
-天呐 你真好闻 -谢谢
- Oh, God, you smell fantastic. - Oh, thank you.
-什么香水 -祖马龙
- What is that? - It's, erm, Jo Malone.
石榴香的那款
The pomegranate one.
-很不错 对吧 -是啊
- It's good, right? - Yeah.
是我伴侣需要起早上班
It's my partner that has to be in early.
他是做什么的
What does he do?
是她
She, actually.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在学校被评了优级
So, now that the school's got an Outstanding,
所有银行家都搬来了
all the bankers are moving in.
你能在学校门口看到他们的妻子
You'll see their wives at the school gates.
她们蓬松的头发和不掉毛也不拉屎的小狗
They have flicky hair and little dogs that don't moult or shit.
还有很多瑜伽课
There's a lot of yoga.
-我喜欢你的文身 -是吗
- I love your tattoos. - Oh, do you?
-我从不敢文 -谢谢
- I've never dared get one. - Oh, thank you.
-你好 爸爸 -亲爱的 你好吗
- Hello, Daddy. - Hey, darling, how are you?
-很好 -这是我们家
- Good. - This is us.
-小康 -那是我丈夫 卡尔
- Hi, Con. - That's my husband, Karl.
我们住在那 很近
Oh, and that's us. Just here.
你有空得过来见见莉亚
Yeah, you must come meet Leah some time.
-当然 我们住得这么近 -对
- Definitely. We're so close. - Yeah.
来吧 珀丽 说再见
Come on, Polly. Say goodbye.
拜
Bye!
回见 妈
See you, Mum.
我想我的身体在试图告诉我些什么
'I think my body was trying to tell me something...
就连那时都是
'even back then.
我感到...一股推力 就像翅膀一样
'I felt... a little tug, as if from the wings.
也或许...是个警告
'Like a warning... perhaps.'
你觉得不舒服吗
Did it make you uncomfortable,
她喜欢女人这件事
the fact that she was attracted to women?
我喜欢老二 罗伯森医生
I like cock... Dr Robertson.
我喜欢男人
I like men.
为什么这么问
Why?
你觉得不舒服吗
Does it make you uncomfortable?
那么
So...
说回你和丈夫赛
back to you and Si Hubby.
职业夫妇
Professional couple.
孩子要的晚 我猜只有一个孩子吧
Left it a bit late... just the one kid, I presume?
小艾玛丽娜
Little Emmalina.
会去小马驹俱乐部 上着汉语课
In pony club and extra Mandarin.
你会发现这里的一切都是锁着的 医生
Oh, you'll find that everything's locked in here, Doctor.
窗户 门 柜子 心灵
Windows, doors, cupboards, minds...
你知道我怎么想吗 康妮
Do you know what I think, Connie?
我觉得你严重低估了
I think that you are seriously underestimating
目前你身处情况的严重性
the gravity of the situation that you're in.
谋杀未遂的判刑很重
Attempted murder carries a long sentence.
你给人的感觉像学校女校长
YOU can come across as a little head-mistressy...
你该注意了
you ought to watch that.
我猜丈夫赛肯定烦死了
I bet Si Hubby's sick to death of it.
"你做这个了吗 你做那个了吗"
"Have you done this, have you done that?"
总有那么一刻
At some stage...
我们都要为自己的行为负责
we all take responsibility for our actions.
还有点自以为是 如果你不介意我直说
And a little smug, if you don't mind me saying.
你又来了 回避战术
You're at it again. Avoidance tactics.
你觉得自己的生活很好吗
Would you say your life's pretty good...
玛丽·波平斯小姐
Little Miss Mary Poppins?
你那完美的世界里怎么可能出错呢
I mean, what could possibly go wrong in your perfect world...
你有重要的工作
with your important job...
穿着昂贵却极度无趣的衣服
and your expensive but deathly dull clothes?
承认吧 医生 你对自己放任不顾了
And admit it, Doctor... you have let yourself go.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
忙碌了一天救死扶伤后回到家
You come home after a busy day saving people,
回到你温馨的排屋
to your lovely terraced house...
白色的栅栏 岛式厨房♥
with the white slatted blinds, your island kitchen...
冰箱里冰镇着普伊芙美干白
and your Pouilly-Fume cooling in the fridge...
好大胆
The cheek.
还有丈夫赛
And lovely Si Hubby...
你那体贴却无趣的丈夫
your nice but dim husband,
已经清理好了孩子弄脏的地方
has cleaned up all the kid mess.
但那都是伪装 对吧
But it's all such a sham, isn't it?
回答我
Answer this...
你能逃避多久
for how long can you realistically avoid it
那些夫妇间不成文的规矩
when it's all part of the unspoken contract of a couple?
没错
Yes.
今晚可能就是那一晚
Tonight might have to be THE night.
每月一次的例行做♥爱♥
The Once A Month Duty-Fuck.
别误会我 你是个好妻子
And don't get me wrong - you're a good wife,
你爱丈夫赛以及其他之类的
you love Si Hubby and all that, blah, blah, blah...
但这实在是太费力气了 对吧
but it's such a monumental effort, isn't it?
到了睡觉时间 或许你能在楼下拖延一会
Come bedtime, perhaps you could stall for a bit downstairs,
或许假装睡着了
or pretend to be asleep...
-在床上工作 -听见了吗
- working in bed... - Hello?
你没听到我进屋 你在听什么
You didn't hear me come in. What are you listening to?
没什么 工作的事
Oh, nothing, it's work.
看来我得赶紧吃东西了
I see I've got some catching up to do.
怎么样 没咬人没打架吧
So, how was it? No biting, altercations?
我只喝了一两杯
I've only had a glass or two.
没有
No.
我饿坏了
Starving.
跟我说说
Oh, so tell me...
艾德里安的新女友怎么样
what was Adrian's new girlfriend like?
他配不上她
Far too good for him.
叫苏珊娜吗 还是萨哈拉 萨曼莎
Susannah? Sahara? Samantha?
-萨凡娜 -萨凡娜
- Savannah. - Savannah.
对了他们周四要过来
They're coming round Thursday, by the way.
我也请了海蒂
I asked Hattie, too.
我来就行
I'll do it.
请告诉我你妹妹甩了那个讨厌的男友
Please tell me your sister's dumped that dreadful boyfriend.
说说嘛
So come on...
可人妈咪恶魔怎么样
how was the Yummy Mummy Monster?
非常高傲
Monstrously arrogant, actually.
还有...别八卦了 赛
And... don't be tabloid, Si.
她是假装失忆妈
Is she faking the amnesia?
我们别谈工作了吧
Can we not talk shop.
我想或许我们该
I was thinking that maybe we should
试试周末去其他地方玩玩
try and get away for the weekend.