剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "the walking dead: World beyond"...
两辆运输车 要你们手上最大的 别耍花招
Two transport trucks. Biggest ones you've got. No tricks.
如果是我作主 我现在就会一枪打爆你的脑袋
If it were up to me, I'd put a bulletin your head right now.
我要是再看到你 我就杀了你
If I see you again, I'll kill you.
他们要消灭波特兰
They're gonna wipe out Portland.
他们一定也找到了毒气 他们不会没有试着毁掉它就离开
They found the gas. They wouldn't leave without trying to destroy it.
我们要就这样放弃整座城市吗?
We're just giving up on a whole city?
我们要先救自己才救得了别人
We can't save anyone until we save ourselves.
我是为了丹尼斯而来的 他伤得很重
I'm here for Dennis. He's hurt really bad.
我有令在身...
I got orders.
-我要去穿装备 -不 你要和我待在一起
I'm suiting up. No, you're staying here with me.
别开火 卡路奇维安官拿枪指着梅森毕尔
Hold fire. Officer carlucci has a gun on Mason beale.
(吃痛声)
波西
Percy!
(吃痛声)
-不 -波西呢?
No. Where's Percy?
毒气也八成在送往波特兰的路上了
The gas is probably already on its way to Portland.
听着 我好像有发现 你们手上还有C4吗?
I think I found something. Still got that c-4?
(两个月前)
(纪念日当天)
嗨 两位
Hey, guys.
-嗨 -又是那套西装
Hey. There's that suit again.
对 这套西装...
Yeah, it's a...
-很... -很坚韧 号♥称小孩子...
tuffystitch. Kids can, uh...
-什么的 -穿不坏
something, something. Wear 'em, can't tear 'em.
对(轻笑声)
Yeah.
这把扳手...还真大(轻笑声)
That is a... big wrench.
谢了
Thanks.
我是说 对 它...
I mean, yeah, it's...
你一直以来 就是从这里溜出去的吗?
So, this is how you've been sneaking out all this time?
痾 对
Uh, yeah.
我爸妈以前都在这里教书
Both my parents used to teach here
我爸会从这扇门溜出去抽烟
and my dad would sneak through this door to smoke
才不会被我妈抓到
so my mom wouldn't catch him.
我们要做的事只比那危险一点而已
What we're about to do is only slightly more dangerous than that.
我们真的要这么做吗?
So we're really gonna do this, huh?
就我们4人步行1100英里
The four of us going 1,100 miles on foot.
你...改变主意了吗?
You, uh, having second thoughts or...
不是 我们爸爸有麻烦了 我们得去找他 但...
No. Our dad's in trouble, and we need to find him. But...
我们一走过那扇门...
The second we walk through that door...
就没办法回头了
There's no going back.
既然刚好聊到了不确定性
And while we're on the topic of uncertainty,
我们真的无从得知 自己最后会怎么样 所以...
there's really no way to know how this is gonna end, for any of us, so
-还蛮恐怖的 -好吧
there's that. Okay.
那我们来做个约定吧 无论如何 我们都要力挺彼此
So how about we make a promise to have each others' backs, no matter what?
我加入
I'm in.
我也是
Me too.
直到最后 不管我们最后的处境是好是坏
Till the end, whatever the end turns out to be for us.
那好吧
Alright, then.
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
好
Alright.
等等 如果...
Wait, if, um
如果我们之中有人遇到空尸
if any of us encounter an empty
要记得卡路奇维安官的 第一条求生守则
just remember officer carlucci's first rule of survival...
交战是最后手段
Engage only as a last resort.
关键是避战
Avoidance is key.
顺带一提 我在回想步行是谁出的馊主意
And for the record, I'm rethinking whoever's idea it was to go on foot.
车辆太容易从空中发现了
A vehicle would've been too easy to spot from the air.
考量到所有因素 这样比较安全
All things considered, this is safer.
是啊 还真安全
Yeah. Real safe.
我们都走过半个国家了
We made it halfway across the country on foot, alright?
我们做得到的
We can do this.
你还好吗?
You good?
我们得移♥动♥得更快
We need to move faster.
只有我们能阻止这一切 全靠我们了
Everything is riding on us... All of it.
行尸走肉:外面的世界
第二季 第十集
所以在我们炸毁毒气之后...
So, after we blow the gas?
我们要和其他人会合 然后我们其中几人要赶去波特兰
Uh, we meet up with the others, and some of us head for Portland.
你呢?你会去吗?
You? Youfllgo?
波西和我聊过这件事
Something Percy and I talked about.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他原本要杀了哈可
He was going to kill huck.
但他饶了她一命
But he let her live.
后来她冒着生命危险救他 却救不了他
And then she risked her life trying to save his
我们都救不了他
but she couldn't.
我猜我只是想要 从中找到某种意义吧
None of us could. I guess I just wanted to make some kind of sense.
他原本迷失了自我 我是说...
He was lost. I mean...
后来他找到了你
and then he found you.
也许那就是这一切的意义
Maybe that's the part of this that makes sense.
(吸鼻声)
长官 我刚接获通知
Ma'am, I've just received word...
我们又能够用直升机了 我听说了
We've resecured access to the helicopters. I've heard.
他们还要多久 才能从空中投放干扰炸♥药♥?
How long before we have them in the air dropping disruption charges?
-不到一小时 -很好
Within the hour. Good.
那样就能派更多小队 去追捕失踪的科学家们
That'll free up more teams to hunt down and secure our missing scientists.
我们得找到他们
We need them found.
遵命 还有其他命令吗?
Yes, ma'am. Anything else?
派12辆车分散在方圆8英里内
I want a dozen vehicles to fan out in an eight-mile radius.
叫他们干扰所有频道 直到日落
They're to jam all frequencies until sundown.
你觉得他们还在使用无线电?
You think they're still using comms?
那样会干扰我们自己的通讯
That'll interfere with our own communications.
这么做有一定的风险 但这是拦下叛乱者的最佳做法
It's a calculated risk, but it's the best way to stop our insurgents in their tracks.
我们目前的行动呢?
And our current operation?
不会受到影响
Won't be affected.
城市共和国的直升机 四小时内就会抵达除尸设施
Choppers from the cr will be at the cull facility in four hours
把毒气空运到波特兰
to airlift the gas to Portland.
我打算在那之前解决这一切
I intend to have all this wrapped up by then.
他们怎么还没到?
Where the hell are they?
城市共和国♥军♥方一定在找我
The crm's gotta be looking for me.
你需要抗生素 而我需要C4
You need those antibiotics, and I need that c-4.
那些孩子就像是在逆流而上
Those kids are swimming upstream
这些烂事已经进入尾声了 给他们一些时间吧
through the tail end of a shitstorm. Give them time.
(呼气声)
喂(疼痛声)
Hey
我最近在想我菜兵时期的一位同梯
I've been thinking about this buddy of mine from the early days.
他老是说他家在大烟山有一栋小屋
He'd always talk about his family's cabin down in the smokys.
坐落在鸽河的河岸上 被高大的松树围绕着
On the banks of the pigeon river, surrounded by huge pine trees.
听起来很棒
Sounds nice.
他参加了最早的物资搜刮任务
He went out on one of the first resource runs.
就再也没回来了
Never came back.
我一直很好奇他是不是逃兵了
I always wondered if he went awol.
回到那里 从此过着幸福快乐的日子
Got back there and made his own "happily ever after."
(轻笑声)
你觉得我们能和他一样吗?
Thinking we could do the same?
我们还能过上好生活
We could still have a life.
是啊
We could.
(轻笑声)
我们炸毁这鬼东西之后 赶到城市共和国
After we blow the shit up, haul ass to the cr
向政♥府♥和媒体爆料军方做了什么
expose to the government and the press what the military's done.
一五一十地告诉他们
Details, details.
(叹气声)
就算我们成功赶到那里 找到办法向对的人告状...
Even if we make it in, find a way to get word to the right people...
人家也未必会相信我们
Who's to say they'd even believe us.
要说有谁做得到 就只有我们了
If anybody can do this, it's us.
就算情况不乐观 我们也要做到
We take what we got and make it work.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
(出力声)
我等的道路救援来了
Just the roadside assistance I was looking for.
你还好吗?
You good?
大家都平安无事吧?
Everybody safe?
他们搭第二辆卡车平安抵达那里了
Yeah, they got there safe on the second truck.
-好 -只剩下我们
Ok. It's just us
还有十年份的研究成果
and a decade's worth of research.
好
Right.
退后 压低身子 找掩护 快...
Get back. Stay low, find cover. Go, go, go!
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表