剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
你就突然想到了这个点子
You just came up with this out of the blue?
对 突然想到的
Yep. Out of the blue.
我这辈子从没想过要培养酵母菌
Never thought about brewing yeast in my life.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're doing.
爸 我不会试着在这里酿酒的
Dad, I'm not gonna try and make alcohol here.
就算我酿了 那些学生八成也只会用酒精来消毒
Even if I did, the kids would probably just use it to sanitize stuff.
你想让我分心 别去烦恼...这一切
You're trying to keep me distracted. From... All of it.
就像你说的
It's like you said.
我们无能为力 对吧?
There's nothing we can do, right?
所以我们只能等待 并相信...他们平安无事
So all we can do is just wait and trust... that they're okay.
谁知道呢? 他们可能比我们以为的近得多
And, you know, who knows, they could be way closer than we think.
你知道些什么
You know something.
你知道些什么 而且没有告诉我
You know something, and you're not telling me.
我和哈可谈过了
I talked to huck.
等等 她...她说了什么?
Wait. What... what did... what did she say?
-什么都没说 -你还和谁谈过?
Nothing. Well, who else are you talking to?
她威胁你吗?
Is she threatening you?
-没有... -她对艾瑞丝和菲利克斯
No, no! Did she do something to Iris and Felix?
-没有 爸 -做了什么吗?
No, dad
你可以相信我吗?拜托你
can you just trust me?! Please?
你可以为我做到就这么一件事吗? 拜托你
Can you do that for me, that one thing for me? Please?
我当然相信你
Of course I trust you.
在外求生真的很难熬
It was really hard out there.
好吗?在这里生活也真的很难熬
Okay? And it's really hard in here.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我想我只是希望这也能让我分心吧
I guess I just wanted this to be a distraction... For me, too.
我知道
I know.
这不是你自愿的
You didn't ask for this.
我们都不是自愿的
None of us did.
我只是...
I just...
我希望我能让你 从会让你分心的事上分心
I wish I could give you a distraction from the distraction.
我们会记得那些 为了活在这世上而奋斗过的人
To those who were fighting to survive in this world, we remember them.
敬我们的姐妹市 奥马哈
To our sister city, Omaha.
说得好...
Omaha! Hear, hear!
你不是说要读书吗?
只有我在为了未来读书感觉不公平
You know, didn't seem fair that I should have to study for the future alone
所以...对
so... Mm. Yeah.
欢迎来到地下碉堡
Welcome to "the bunker."
我们通常是... 更「有趣」的一群人 但...
Normally, we're more of a "fun bunch," but...
我带你参观好吗?
Can I show you around?
喂
Hey.
你们要告诉我们 你们要带我们去哪里吗?
You wanna tell us where you're taking us?
刚才那是哪门子的邪教仪式啊?
What kinda cult shit was that?
你...
Maybe...
你要是没偷他们的东西 说不定...
Maybe if you hadn't tried to steal from them.
你应该听我的话的
You shoulda listened.
这世界就是坨屎
World's a shitshow.
我和你说过了 你要么认命、要么没命
I told you, you either accept it or you die.
现实就是如此
That's just how it is.
(危险勿入 有毒区域)
(危险)
(危险 空气中有危害物质)
停
Whoa.
喂
Hey.
你们有更多防毒面具吗?
You got any more of those?
我知道我之前说过了
I know I said it before
但我真的很遗憾 你家乡发生了那种事
but I'm really sorry about what happened to your home.
是啊 那个... 这些东西是从城市共和国来的吗?
Yeah. Uh, so did you get the stuff from the civic republic?
来的只有零件
Just the parts.
有些零件其实是波特兰来的
Some of it actually came from Portland.
就和我们某些人一样
Just like some of us.
所有东西都是我们自己打造的
Built everything ourselves.
伊恩 你要介绍给荷普听吗?
Ian, you wanna give hope the rundown?
好
Yes.
我打造了骨架
I constructed the frame
然后得手工计算球台上 所有孔洞之间的距离
and then I had to calculate the distance between all of the holes on the game board by hand
因为我们没有电脑数控车床
because we don't have a cnc machine.
接着我找了一些聚氯乙烯管 用来做空气导管
And then I scavenged some pvc pipe for the air conduit
再用真空管做风扇
and I used a vac tube for the fan.
还有很多能介绍的 但我已经讲太多了
There's a lot more to it, but I've been talking a lot.
-(轻笑声) -谢了 伊恩
Thanks, Ian.
那你的成名作是什么?
So, what is your claim to fame?
嗯...
Ooh.
上个月 在电脑工程课上
Last month, in computer-engineering class
瑞舒林教授协助我打造了 所有实验室的主控制板
professor verschuren helped me build a master control panel for all the labs.
但我借用它来安装音响系统
But I kinda co-opted it to install the sound system.
你不会告诉你♥爸♥吧?
You won't tell your dad, right?
我不能保证
No promises.
你来这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
大约三年了
About three years now.
-天啊 -是啊
Yeah. Yeah
我几场考试的成绩很好 结果就从城市共和国来到了这里
I did well on a bunch of tests and, uh, ended up here. I'm from the cr.
我就只能透露这么多了(轻笑声)
And that's about all I can say about it.
来自那里的人都只能透露这么多
That's all anyone from there can say about it.
因为他们命令你们什么都不能透露 还是因为你们相信他们的大义?
'Cause they tell you not to say anything, or because you believe in what they're doing?
嗯...
都有一点吧
Little of both, I guess.
你能接受再也见不到你的家人?
And you're okay with being away from your family for, like, ever?
不是再也见不到
Not ever.
来自城市共和国的人 每年都能回家两周
All of us from the cr get to go home for two weeks every year.
-天啊 -(轻笑声)是啊
Yeah. Ah.
(低哼声)
但老实说
In all honesty, though
能向你♥爸♥和艾利斯博士 这样的人学习
getting to learn from people like your dad and Dr. Ellis
是莫大的荣幸
it's a real honor.
而且我喜欢这里 所以...
And I like it here, so...
那些士兵呢?你也喜欢他们吗?
The soldiers? You like them, too?
(轻笑声)
我爸想要我从军
My dad wanted me to go the military route.
那不适合我
It wasn't for me.
所以我就...专心在科学上
So I just focus on the science.
我们在这里学习的东西 会打开通往未来的大门
Stuff we're learning here is gonna unlock the future.
来自波特兰的人 连下次能回家是什么时候都不知道
The people from Portland, they don't even know the next time they get to go home.
这里并不完美
It's not perfect.
但我好像记得某人说过
But I think I recall someone saying
「如果也有益处的话 为什么要着重在害处上呢?」
"why focus on the negative when there's so much positive?"
(轻哼声)
你要玩一场吗?
Ooh. You down to play a game?
你确定吗?我不会放水哦
Are you sure? I won't go easy on you.
我没觉得你会放水
I didn't think you would.
你该赶进度了
I should probably catch up.
(低哼声)
艾尔顿、波西
Elton, Percy...
我们到了
We're here.
你...等等 我没和你说过我叫什么名字
Wait. I-I never told you my na...
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
-我以为你... -是啊
I... I thought you were... Yeah.
我...我也以为
I, uh... yeah, I thought I was, too.
只有你一个人吗?
Is it just you?
菲利克斯和我找到了威尔
Uh, Felix and I found will.
-他们...他们正在外面帮忙巡逻 -对
They're... they're out on patrol right now, helping out.
我们在找跑走的另一匹马时 找到了这个
Yeah. We found this while we were looking for our other horse that ran off.
就是你们刚好找到的那匹马
Same horse you happened to find.
还真巧啊
What're the odds
等等 所以你们两个一开始就知道了?
huh? Wait. So you two knew the entire time?
我们妈妈是这里的领袖
Our mom runs this place.
艾瑞丝和她说了你们是怎么分散的
Iris told her how you all got separated.
我们原本要直接带你们来的
We were just gonna bring you here,
但看到波西偷我们的东西之后 我们就决定找点乐子
but when Percy tried to steal from us, we decided to... Have some fun.
你们找乐子的方式有够变♥态♥的
You got a real screwed-up way of having fun.
等等
Wait.
荷普呢?
Where's hope?
(低语)好
Okay.
蒙眼
"Blindfolded."
(蒙眼)
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表