剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
We are safe.
城市共和国♥军♥方不知道我们的参与
The crm knows nothing about our involvement.
他们已经踩在我们头上好久了
We have been living with their boots on our necks for so long.
如果其他人 想让城市共和国♥军♥方尝尝苦头
If the others want to give the crm some hell,
我们为什么不帮助他们?
why shouldn't we help them?
她说的有道理 布洛迪 我们得选边站
She has a point, Brody. We need to pick a side.
是啊 没错
You're right. We do.
对不起 英迪拉
I'm sorry, indira.
我别无选择 只能对我们的议长提起不信任表决
I have no choice but to propose a vote of no confidence in our chairperson.
我吩咐过菲利克斯要照着计划做
I told Felix to stick to the plan.
-希望他和波西没做蠢... -情况更糟
I sure as hell hope he and Percy didn't do anything... It's worse.
什么?
What?
什么情况更糟? 艾尔顿 你知道什么?
What's worse? Elton, what do you know?
英迪拉病了 她的肾脏有问题
Indira is sick. It's her kidneys.
她得洗肾才活得下去
Saline dialysis and blood thinners are the only thing keeping her alive
而她需要的医疗物资 都是从研究设施来的
all of which she gets from the research facility.
这件事她只有让家人知道
She's kept it a secret from everyone except her family.
我是意外得知的
I mean, I only found out by accident.
菲利克斯和艾瑞丝不可能知情
There's no way that Felix and Iris know
因为他们知情的话 就会知道...烧毁设施
because if they did, then they would know that... burning down the facility
会毁掉她维生所需的一切 但前提是他们真的打算那么做
if that's really what they're planning, that would destroy everything she needs to live.
(叹气声)你们两个没事了 布洛迪想找麻烦 但...
So, you're both good. Brody tried to pull some shit, but, um...
你们可以留下来 至少暂时还可以
You can stay. At least for now.
谢谢你们 但我不会留下来 我不能留下来
Thank you. But I'm not staying. I can't.
我得回到设施里
I need to get back inside the facility.
(限制通行 地下六楼 安全区域)
看你刚才查通行记录 你似乎以前就做过了
Back there with the access logs. Seemed like you'd done that before.
我要是以前就做过 我们应该就不会认识了
If I had, we probably never would've met.
你之前问过 我在奥马哈的任务是什么
You asked me about my assignment in Omaha.
那项任务其实不只是在尽我的本分
Truth is, it wasn'tjust some call to duty.
也是为了取回 城市共和国♥军♥方的信任
It was about getting back in the crm's good graces.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
收拾我老公的烂摊子
Tried to cover for my husband's screw-up.
你结过婚?
You were married?
我还是已婚
Still am.
我嫁给了平步青云的士官长
A master sergeant on the fast track.
他前途大好 虽然有些心魔 但谁没有呢?
Golden boy. Had some demons, but who doesn't?
(呼气声)我们当时带队进行 排除空尸的演习
We were leading our team through some training maneuvers with empties.
后来出了差错 他做了艰难的决定 结果有人受伤
Things went south, he made a tough call, people got hurt.
要我说的话 他其实救了很多人
If you ask me, he actually saved lives.
问题是他有酗酒问题
Thing was, he'd been drinking.
本来会有一场调查的
There was gonna be an investigation.
他答应我会戒酒 只不过我要帮他顶罪
Promised me he'd clean up his act if I just took some of the heat off.
于是我正式表明 下令的人是我 不是他
So I went on record saying the call was mine, not his.
我们用来记录演习的摄像头坏了
The camera we'd used to document the exercise was messed up
所以他们回收了带子 想把它当成证据
so they brought in the tape to salvage it as evidence.
某天晚上 我溜进主控室
So, late one night, I slipped into the tech room
确保他们没有证据可用
and made sure they couldn't.
我要是有记得清除 那张烂门卡的通行记录...
If I'd just remembered to wipe the damn keycard logs...
你为什么要帮他?
Why'd you do it?
因为我爱过他 说不定我还爱着他
'Cause. I loved him. Hell, maybe I still do.
到了
There it is.
我得切断保全网这一区的电力
I'll have to cut the power to this part of the security grid.
有一台备用发电机
There's a backup generator
但它至少要过两分钟才会启动
but it'll take at least two minutes to kick in.
那代表我们只有两分钟 能做完我们得做的事
Means we only have that long to do everything we need to.
电力要从哪里切断?
Means we only have that long to do everything we need to.
变压器在设施的另一头
Transformer's clear across the compound.
来不及在两分钟内来回
Too far to get there and back in under two minutes.
好吧 我们分头进行
Okay. We split up.
我去切断电力 你进去看看能找到什么
I'll go cut the power, you go in, see what you can find.
-我们可以用无线电保持联♥系♥ -好
We can use these to keep in touch. Okay.
-但要由我去切断电力 -哼
But that first part's me. Mm.
所以出差错的话 遭殃的会是我?
so, my ass is the one on the line in case this all goes wrong?
是这样吗?
That's how this works?
我知道变压器在哪里 还有如何掩盖踪迹
I know where everything is and how to cover my tracks.
-嗯哼 -而且你不熟悉这里
Plus, you'd be flying blind.
听着 是你来找我帮忙的 所以你要嘛照着我的规矩来...
Listen, you're the one who came to me. So, we either play by my rules, or...
不然呢?嗯?
Or what, hm?
你就怎样?一走了之吗?
What are you gonna do? Walk away?
继续自欺欺人?
Just keep on burying your head in the sand?
你在做过那些事之后 还能若无其事吗?
Would you be okay with that, after everything you've done?
他们的所作所为和我无关
What they did wasn't me
而且不管我们今晚怎么做 都唤不回那些人了
and nothing we do tonight will bring those people back.
所以没错 我愿意一走了之 你呢?
So, yeah, I'm willing to walk. Are you?
我会给你信♥号♥♥ 随便你等不等
Wait for my go. Or don't.
好吧 我本来可以是一位出色的大厨的
Okay, I could have been an amazing chef.
爸 帮我说话
Dad, back me up.
我选择保持沉默
I plead the fifth.
哦...
oh...
(笑声)
那个...莱拉
Um, so, Lyla...
你以前是做什么的?在这一切之前
What did you do for a living? Before all this?
我在大制药公♥司♥上班
Oh. Um, big pharma.
研究各种疾病的治疗方式
I worked on treatments for a variety of diseases.
但我的工作内容很无聊啦
But, oh, I don't want to bore you with all that.
那代表你用动物做过试验吗?
Uh, does that mean you tested on animals?
不幸的是 是的 那是工业标准
Unfortunately, yes. Industry standard.
如果这么不幸 也许那就不应该是标准
Eh, if it's so "unfortunate," maybe it shouldn't have been standard.
这个嘛 在大多情况下 用隔离细胞做试验不曾...
Well, uh, in most cases, testing on isolated cells didn't...
不会...产生可靠的结果
D-Doesn't produce reliable results.
如果牺牲几只老鼠就能拯救数万人
If sacrificing a few mice means saving thousands of lives
那不是很值得吗?
isn't that worth it?
我想那取决于你的底线在哪里吧
I guess it depends on where you draw the line.
我是说 如果你的行为 比你想治疗的疾病还要糟糕呢?
I mean, what if what you're doing is worse than the disease you're trying to cure?
这个话题比较适合在课堂上讨论吧
Um, this might be a discussion better suited for a classroom.
不...痾...她说的有道理
Oh, no, no. No. No, no. Uh, she has a point.
我想到头来要看你愿意为了大义
I guess in the end, it comes down to how much of
牺牲自己的人性和灵魂 到什么程度吧
your own humanity, your own soul, you're willing to sacrifice in service of the greater good.
人人都会做出 希望自己不必做的事情
We all do things we wish we didn't have to
但人生就是...
but that's just...
这么一回事
Life.
不对
No
人生才不是这么一回事
It's not just life.
是你选择做出那些事的 人永远都有选择的余地
You choose to do those things. It's always a choice.
说自己别无选择是在找借口 莱拉
To say that it's not, Lyla, that... that is an excuse.
艾瑞丝 也许我们该去看看 菲利克斯有没有好一点
Hey, Iris, um, maybe we should go check on Felix, see if he's, uh, doing any better.
-你去就好了 -我觉得那是个好主意
- No, I'm fine. - I think it's a good idea.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
我...我该走了 我...
0h, I-I-I should... Probably go.
不...她...只是需要冷静一下
No, no, no. She... she... she... She just needs a moment to cool off.
-痾... -拜托
Please.
留下来吧
Stay.
艾瑞丝 你搞什么鬼啊?
Iris, what the hell?
应该是你阻止我做蠢事才对
You're supposed to be keeping me from doing stupid shit
-不是反过来 -荷普
not the other way around. Hope...
我就是受不了她
I just can't with her.
受不了这个地方
With this place.
我实在不懂你怎么受得了
And I really don't see how you can.
听着 我知道你不想听 但...
Look, I know you don't want to hear it, but...
这里也有些好人
there are good people here.
那些科学家 那些和我们一样的学生
The scientists, the students like us.
我在帮他们研究的东西 可能会很重要
I'm helping them with something that could be important
说不定能有所突破
a breakthrough, maybe.
我并不是说那样城市共和国♥军♥方 和莱拉做的就不是坏事了
I'm not saying that that changes what the crm did or what Lyla's done
但他们和他们不一样
but they are not them.
我杀了一个他们的人
I killed one of them.
什么?
What?
一名士兵
Asoldier.
我在树林里杀了一名士兵
I killed a soldier. In the woods.
我杀他是因为他是敌人
I did it becausehe was the enemy.
我并不后悔 因为他们就是该杀的敌人
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表