剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
是啊(轻笑声)
Yeah.
刷这张门卡♥通♥行 三点之前把卡车开回来
Swipe this for access and have the truck back by 3:00.
我会的
I will.
-对了 普拉斯克 -怎么了?
Oh, and plaskett? Yeah?
你这几天表现很好
Good work these past couple days.
等到仲夏雨季来临 新兵入伍时会更辛苦
It's gonna get tougher when the rains come and the heat of the summer when the new recruits come in
但到了那时候你就是老鸟了
but by then, this'll be old hat.
谢了
Thanks.
我很高兴我们共进午餐
I'm glad we're doing this.
我又要出差了 有些公务要和毕尔少将一起处理
Um, I'm going to be leaving again. Some official business with major general beale.
这样啊
Oh, yeah?
真抱歉我之前质疑你 关于奥马哈的事
I'm sorry for questioning you before. About Omaha.
我只是...
I was just, uh
累了 筋疲力尽 被一切的重担压垮了
tired... Exhausted from the weight of everything.
(叹气声)我想...
I guess
也许是卧底那么久
maybe being under for that long
对我造成的影响比我想象中还大
took more out of me than I thought.
守着好多秘密
The secrets,
时时刻刻都在欺骗所有人
lying to everybody all day, every day.
(叹气)
是啊 我只能想象你多辛苦
I can only imagine.
我知道我会用很严厉的方式 表现我对你的爱
I know that I tend to favor the tough side of tough love.
我只希望等你以后有了自己的孩子
I only hope that when you have your own child someday
你会了解
you'll understand
父母为了在这个世界保护孩子 会做出什么事
what you would do to protect them in this world.
好让孩子变得更坚强
To make them stronger.
他们才做得到艰难无比的必要之事 以保护这个世界
So that they can do the excruciatingly hard things that need to be done to protect the world from itself.
你... 你记得在布洛克岛的那个夏天吗?
You... you remember that summer on, uh, block island?
你当时好像四岁吧 也许是五岁
I think you were 4, m-maybe 5...
我们以前会去 海滩上的那间意式餐厅吃饭
And we used to go eat at that Italian place on the beach.
你每次都会点意大利肉酱面 然后吃得全身都是
You'd always get the bolognese and then get it all over yourself.
吃完晚餐之后 我会把你抱起来 走进海里
And then, after dinner, I'd scoop you up and carry you into the ocean
然后...
just...
把肉酱洗掉 那变成了我们的惯例
and wash it off. It became our thing.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我真希望你还记得
I wish you did.
是啊 我也希望
Yeah. I wish I did, too.
你当时好文静、好纯真
You were so gentle then. So trusting.
我想到你的那份纯真会被别人毁掉 就忍♥受不了
I couldn't bear the thought of anyone else destroying that in you.
所以...
So...
你应该在水滚之前把面条放下去
You should put the pasta in before it gets to a hard boil.
等等 你们想要我们现在就离开?
Wait. Y-You want us to leave now?
为什么要在今天下午两点?
Why today? Why 2:00 P.M.?
守卫在两点换班
The guard shift happens at 2:00.
威尔都计划好了
Will's got this all mapped out.
好吗?这是唯一能逃离这里 又不被发现的方法
It's the only way we can get out of here without anybody noticing.
是啊 但有人发现的话 我会留下来掩护你们
Yeah, but if they do, I'm gonna hang back, give you guys cover.
而且今天下午两点 赛勒斯会在废弃物处理站等我们
And it's when Silas is meeting us at the detritus service terminal.
等等 慢着 你们和赛勒斯在一起?
Wait. Hold on. You were with Silas?
对 他要和我们一起走
Yes. He's coming with us.
波特兰很远 路程会很危险
It's along walk to Portland. Dangerous.
我们到得了这里 就到得了那里
We got here, we'll get there.
他们得知道他们的盟友做了什么
They need to know what their "alliance partner" did.
他们抓到我们的话 可能会杀了我们
If they catch us, they could kill us.
杀了你们所有人
Kill all of you.
他们想要你和荷普 为了未来做研究 对吧?
They want you and hope working towards the future, right?
如果我们被抓到 何不以此换取我们的安全?
If we get caught, why not leverage that for our safety?
这是我们最好的机会
This is our best chance...
也是我们现在以自己的意愿 一家团圆的唯一机会
And right now our only chance... To be a family again on our terms.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you want?
你说过重要的是 做出我们自己的选择
Look, you said it was about making our own choices.
而现在 这是我们唯一的选择
And right now, this is the only choice we've got.
我得向莱拉道别
I need to say goodbye to Lyla.
说不定她可以一起走
Maybe she could come.
莱拉是...
Uh... Lyla. Is she...
她是我们在这房♥间之外 唯一能信任的人
The only person outside this room we can trust.
我得和她谈谈
I have to talk to her.
我以为你会在收拾行李
Thought you'd be packing up.
没什么要收拾的
There's not much to pack.
我妈对波西不太高兴
My mom's not too thrilled about Percy.
威尔对我让他走了不太高兴
Will's not too thrilled I let him go.
你为什么要让他走?
Why did you?
人人都有选择要做
We've all got our choices to make.
那就是他的选择 我的选择则是和威尔一起留下来
And that was his. And mine was staying back with will.
留在唯一对我坦诚的人身边
And with someone who's only been honest with me.
那个人让我觉得...
Someone who's made everything seem like, uh...
一切稍微没那么混乱了
A little bit less of a mess, I guess.
(轻笑声)我还押韵呢(叹气声)
I'm rhyming.
病人是我妈 不是我
My mom's sick. Not me.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
-什么?你为什么要... -我骗你是为了守住她的秘密
What? To protect her secret.
有些人对这里的方针有不同的意见
Some of the people here have different ideas about how this place should be run.
如果布洛迪或是任何人
If Brody or anyone else
发现我妈和城市共和国♥军♥方 有私下的协议
found out my mom had a private agreement with the crm...
就会用这点来对付她
It'd be used against her.
我们还没分崩离析都是她的功劳
It'd be used against her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
答应我你不会告诉任何人
Promise me you won't tell anyone.
她不会有事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
只要她继续从城市共和国♥军♥方 取得她需要的东西就不会有事
As long as she keeps getting what she needs from the crm.
也许一切确实是一团乱
Maybe it's all a mess.
也许那是无可避免的
Maybe there's no avoiding it.
也许是我们太蠢了 才会以为有办法避免
Maybe we're idiots to think we can.
你听了可能会好过一点
Well, if it helps at all...
我开始意识到我一直以来都那么蠢
I've come to realize I'm that kind of idiot all the time.
(叹气声)我该走了
I should, uh, probably get going.
喂
Hey.
我很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
我也很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you, too.
泰瑞 抱歉
Whoa. Terry, I'm sorry.
-一切还好吗? -你有看到贝尔沙博士吗?
Everything alright? Yeah. H-Have you seen Dr. Belshaw?
她不在她的办公室
She's not in her office.
我一小时前 好像看到她在教学实验室
I think I saw her in the teaching lab 'bout an hour ago.
-直走右转就到了 -好
It's just down there on the right. Yeah.
(叹气声)
(叹气声)
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-你来这里做什么? -马上
What the hell are you doing here? Now.
事关生死我才会来找你
I wouldn't be coming to you if it wasn't life or death.
拜托
Please.
你给我在一分钟内讲清楚
You've got less than one minute to tell me what the hell this is about.
听着 我不知道荷普是怎么和你说 奥马哈或校园殖民地的事的
Look, I don't know what hope's told you about Omaha and the campus colony...
但这些加密过的 城市共和国♥军♥方电报
But these are coded crm transmissions
证明了是军方引来那些空尸的
proving that the military brought in those empties.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
这些字母和数字 不属于城市共和国♥军♥方的密♥码♥
See these letters and numbers? They're not part of the crm code.
这是试验对象用的加密系统
It's the coding system for test subjects.
我不知道怎样才说得通
I don't know how all of it fits
但家乡有些丧命的人被用在研究上
but some of the people killed back home were being used for research.
我觉得这里还在进行这项研究
Research I think is still being done right here.
我需要你帮忙查清楚是怎么一回事 还有谁参与了这项研究
I need your help finding out what the hell's going on and who's involved...
我们才能阻止他们
So we can stop it.
(叹气)
站住 把手举高
Stop! Hands high!
你一轻举妄动 我们就会开枪
One false move, we shoot.
我刚听说新的试验对象送来了?
I just got word. The new ts has arrived?
正如你要求的 从城市共和国送来的
As you requested. Came in from the civic republic.
男性、24岁、身体健康
Male. Age 24. Healthy.
他是士兵
He's a soldier...
建立生命征象基础值的过程中 为他施打镇静剂
Keep him sedated while we establish baseline vitals.
我知道这是我最后一次机会
I realize this is my last chance to get this right.
请向库柏列克中校保证 我一定会做到
Please assure lieutenant colonel kublek that I will.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表