剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
What we did to your home was mercy.
我们确保所有资产都被撤离 包括一万名孩童
We made sure all assets were extracted, including 10,000 children
还有我们送来这里的科学家们
and the greatest minds were sent here
他们在我们的保护下 对科学进步做出贡献
to contribute to scientific progress under our protection
那些人和班奈特博士一样 当然也和你一样 荷普
People like Dr. Bennett, and of course, you, hope.
死去的那些人
Those who died
对我们的死而复生研究 也是必不可少的
became an essential part of our study to end reanimation.
他们留下的资料 会阻止死人横行于这个世界
Their legacy will be stopping the dead from walking this world.
谁给你们权力选择谁生谁死的?
What gives you the right to choose who lives and who dies?
你们用自己狭隘的观点 看待这个世界
You look at the world from your limited perspectives
还敢批判城市共和国♥军♥方
and you criticize the crm,
要不是有我们的努力 你们根本不可能存在
when it is our work that made your very existence possible.
你们责骂着不公不义
You rant about injustice and unfairness
与此同时却危害还可能毁掉 无数前人辛苦得来的发展
while you compromise and possibly destroy the hard-earned advances of so many that came before you.
城市共和国♥军♥方 代替你们做出了艰难的决定
The crm makes the hard choices so you don't have to.
看看四周吧 看看你们进行中的伟大计划
Well, take a look around at your great plan at work.
你们做的只不过是阻挡科学的进步
All you're doing is stopping the march towards scientific progress
害这个世界无法迎向它应得的未来
denying the world the path to its rightful future.
为了什么?
And why?
只为了对我们泄恨
Because you're mad at us.
要不是你们如此可悲 又如此危险
It could be cute if it wasn't so pathetic.
我可能还会觉得你们可爱呢
And so dangerous.
开火 一枪一个
One. One shot, kill.
-卧倒 -我去追他
Get down! I got him!
波西
Percy!
放下手上的东西
Drop it.
你选错边了 珍妮佛
Wrong choice, Jennifer.
不
No
你
You.
是你害的
You did this.
不...是你害的 是...
No. No, no. This... this was you. This was...
是你害的 你和你天杀的家人害的 是你们害死他的
You did this, you and your god damn family. You killed him!
你只要跟我们走好了 那大家就会平安无事了
All you had to do was come with us, and everybody would have been okay!
这是他活该 这是她罪有应得
It's what he deserved. It's what she deserved.
看看你们做了什么
It's what he deserved. It's what she deserved.
我妹妹说的对 你和他们没两样
My sister was right. You're them. You're the same.
你也是那种人 你从没在乎过
You don't give a shit. You never did.
-你害死了他 -荷普
You killed him and... hope.
别杀他
Don't
我早该看清的 而我却没看清他们的本性
I should've seen it. What they are, and I didn't.
他死了 我早该看清的
And he's dead, and I should've seen it!
你如果杀了他
You do this to him,
又会害自己活在罪恶感之中
you'd be doing something to yourself
重蹈覆辙
all over again.
别杀他
Don't
上车
Get in!
艾瑞丝
Iris.
快走
Go
快点
Come on!
让开 我叫你让开
Move! I said move.
看来你妈妈没看错你
Guess your mother was right about you.
我妈妈和这件事无关
My mother's got nothing to do with this.
你要对我开枪的话早就开了
If you were gonna shoot me, you would have done it by now.
增援就快到了
Reinforcements are on the way.
你如果饶我一命 我就让你先跑五分钟 十分钟好了
If you spare my life, I'll give you a 5-, 10-minute head start.
你一身绝活
You've got skills.
说不定有机会活下去 怎么样?
You might even stand a chance. What do you say?
好吗?
Yes?
救命 来人啊
Help! Somebody help!
拜托 谁来救救我
Please! Somebody! Help!
少将 感谢你派增援来扫荡设施
Major general, I appreciate the additional troops to secure the facility
但恕我直言
but if I may
我们一定要提前进行波特兰的行动
it's critical we move up the timeline on Portland.
不能让任何事情妨碍
Nothing can be allowed to prevent that.
那些科学家是当务之急 但...
The scientists are a priority, but...
是的 长官 我们被渗透了
Yes, sir. We are compromised.
班奈特家知道波特兰的事 他们告诉其他人了
The bennetts know about Portland. They've told the others.
有支持者泄漏资讯给他们
They've been receiving information from a sympathizer
我打算将那个人绳之以法
I have every intention of bringing to justice.
我会把那些科学家带回来 他们会继续进行研究
The scientists will be retrieved and their research will resume.
我保证会做到
I will make sure of it.
要是我早点被派来这里 阻止这一切发生就好了
I wish that I had been brought in sooner to prevent this
但我会拨乱反正的
but I will fix it.
是的 遵命 当然
Yes. Yes, sir. Of course.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for placing your trust in me.
我不会让你失望的
I will not let you down.
你确定是这里吗?
You sure this is it?
对
You sure this is it?
毒气没炸成之后
With the gas out of play,
我叫威尔和英迪拉前往地下商场
I had will and indira head to the underground mall.
为什么爸没回话?
So, why isn't dad answering?
他早该和其他人一起来到这里了
He should've been here already with everybody else.
我再试着联络他
I'll try him again.
菲利克斯呼叫里欧 有听到吗?
Felix to Leo, you copy?
里欧 回话
Leo, come in.
菲利克斯呼叫里欧 有听到吗?
Felix to Leo, you copy?
里欧...
Leo...
菲利克斯 说吧
Felix, go ahead.
你没事吧?
You alright?
没事 轮胎爆了
Yeah. Tire blew.
路上有撒菱
Spikes in the road.
我们尽量让更多人坐上第二辆卡车
Loaded as many as we could onto the second truck
叫他们先走了
and sent it ahead.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
会合点正西方大约两英里处
About two miles due west of the rendezvous.
我们为了绕过尸簇耽搁了一些时间
Lost some time detouring around a cluster.
我想我们能补好轮胎
I think we can patch the tire
但撒下这些撒菱的人 一定离我们不远
but whoever left the spikes can't be far behind.
好 等我 我赶过去
Alright, sit tight. I'm on my way.
收到
Copy that.
听着 悍马车太容易从空中发现了
Look, the Hummer's too easy to spot from the air.
我步行过去
I'll go on foot.
你们可以先到前面等其他人吗?
Y'all good to wait up ahead for the others?
好 我们可以的
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
是吗?
Yeah?
喂
Hey.
丹尼斯?
Dennis?
嗨
Hey.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我和一颗子弹走得有点太近了
Got a little too friendly with a bullet.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
荷普?
Hope?
我们帮丹尼斯拿到了药物
We got the meds for Dennis
但我们得先去前哨站一趟 才能和英迪拉会合 然后...
but we need to stop by the outpost before we meet up with indira.
大家...大家在哪里?
Wait, where's everybody?
波西呢?
Where's Percy?
我爸遇到了麻烦
My dad's in trouble.
菲利克斯去帮他了 但就算他们成功逃离
Felix went to try and help him, but even if they make it
就算我们成功逃离
even if we make it
毒气也八成在送往波特兰的路上了
the gas is probably already on its way to Portland.
城市共和国♥军♥方赢了
The crm won.
他们会毁掉另一座城市 而且我们无能为力
They're gonna destroy another city, and there isn't shit that we can do about it.
听到请回答 有人吗?
Come in. Anyone. You read me?
哈可?
Huck?
对
Yeah.
听着 我好像有发现
Hey, um, I think I found something.
你们手上还有C4吗?
Still got that c-4?
有 怎么了?
Yeah, we have it. Why?
你发现了什么?
What... what did you find?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表