剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
Scrambled.
我快得知奥马哈的真♥相♥了
I was onto the truth about Omaha.
所以他们才想杀了我 为了掩盖他们的所作所为
That's why they tried to kill me. To cover up what they did.
他们只是想让奥马哈失联 直到我们把荷普送到那里
They were just trying to keep Omaha quiet till we got hope there
-里欧才不会以为他的家人死了 -得了吧 听你在放屁
so Leo wouldn't think that his family was dead. Oh, come on. That's bullshit.
-那并不代表他们是幕后黑手 -你在睁眼说瞎话吗?
That doesn't mean they were behind... Are you blind?
还是你真的那么蠢?
Or just really that stupid?
如果是城市共和国♥军♥方毁了奥马哈
If the crm would've destroyed Omaha
我妈妈会知道
it would've gone through my mother.
好吗?她会告诉我的
Alright? She would've told me.
看清♥真♥♥相♥吧 她在骗你
Open your eyes. She's lying to you.
你一辈子都在欺骗你身边的人
You've spent your whole life lying to everyone around you.
你凭什么觉得她和你不一样?
What makes you think she's any different?
很快就要天亮了 我得去带荷普离开
Sun'll be up soon. I need to find hope and go.
不行...
No. No.
你会告诉他们威尔在这里 我们都在这里
So you can tell them about will? About all of us?
我不会的 我保证
I won't. You have my word.
你恨我也是理所当然
You have every reason to hate me.
但不管你喜不喜欢
But like it or not,
我都是你在城市共和国 最类似朋友的人
I'm the closest thing to a friend in the cr you got.
嗨
Hey
-保重 小子 -照顾好艾尔顿
Be safe, kid. Take care, okay?
我们真的要这么做吗?
So, we're really doing this?
他们想杀威尔?
What they tried to do to will...
那代表城市共和国♥军♥方真的...
That means the crm really...
你早该告诉我的 这样情况就完全不同了
You should've told me. This changes everything.
-我想告诉你的 -你为什么没告诉我?
I wanted to tell you. Why didn't you?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
也许我该告诉你的
Maybe I should've.
还有什么我该知道的事吗?
Anything else I should know?
我会想念你的
Gonna miss you.
我们会救出你和爸的
We will get you and dad out of there.
一定会的
We will.
告诉他别担心 还有我平安无事
Just tell him not to worry. And that I'm okay.
要是我能告诉他就好了
I wish I could.
(叹气声)
(呼吸声)
你和波西谈过了吗?
Did you talk to Percy?
(叹气声)
我严正警告过他了
I read him the riot act.
你知道他只是在做你想做的事吧?
He was only doing what you wanted to. You know that, right?
但我忍♥住了
But I didn't.
听着 我很高兴他没事
Look, I'm glad that he's okay.
但我们不能留在这里
We can't stay here.
这里对我们来说不再安全了
It's not safe for us anymore.
你留在这里会有危险
It's not safe for you.
哈可要是够聪明就会保密
The smart play for huck is to keep this quiet.
她告诉城市共和国♥军♥方的话 就会暴露自己偷溜出来的事
She tells the crm, she exposes herself.
大家都会同归于尽
It's mutually assured destruction.
我不要再次失去你
I'm not gonna lose you again.
我们会找到解决办法的
We'll find a way out of this.
我们该怎么做?
How're we gonna do that? Hmm?
我根本不知道该怎么救出 荷普和里欧
I don't even know how to save hope and... and Leo.
-现在赛勒斯又... -赛勒斯?
Now Silas... Silas?
他也和他们在一起吗?
Wait. He's with them, too?
不是 哈可说他在...
Oh, no. Huck said something about a...
一座除尸前哨站
About a culling outpost?
怎么了?
What?
机会不大
It's along shot
但他如果在她说的地方
but if he's where she says he is...
我可能有办法救出所有人
I might know a way to get everybody out.
抱歉
Sorry.
我...我可以晚点再来
I-I-I can, uh... can come later.
不 没关系 进来吧
No, it's okay. Come in.
你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
我杀故尸已经杀很久了
You know, killing has-beens
那很容易
that's, uh... that's easy.
我都记不得杀多久了
I lost track.
但杀人呢?
But a person?
我这辈子从不曾对一件事这么执着
I never wanted something so bad in my entire life.
你想要讨回公道
You wanted justice.
我想我们对讨回公道的执着 都有点异于常人
And I think we're both willing to go a little further than most people to get it.
我以为我姐也一样
I thought my sister was like that, too.
你会气威尔阻止了你吗?
Are you mad will stopped you?
她在做了那种事之后 不应该还能若无其事地活着
You know, she shouldn't be able to walk around like what she did doesn't matter.
我应该为大家着想的
But I-I sh... I should've been thinking about everyone.
考虑到威尔、菲利克斯...
About will. Felix.
还有你
You.
波西
Percy...
(轻吻声)
我...
I-I should, uh...
我该走了
I should go.
今天 我们要纪念我们的一分子
Today we honor a part of us.
三都联盟的盟友
A part of our alliance of the three.
沦陷的奥马哈市以及其校园殖民地
The fallen city of Omaha and its campus colony.
发生在我们姐妹市的惨剧 是无法估量的损失
The tragedy that befell our sister city is an immeasurable loss
那提醒了我们 每一条人命是多么地珍贵
that reminds us just how precious each and every life is.
身为城市共和国♥军♥方 派遣至奥马哈的特使
As the civic republic's military emissary to Omaha
这次损失让我感到切身之痛
I feel this loss very personally.
深刻的悲痛
Deeply.
但现在不是犹疑的时候
But now is not the time for doubt.
我们不该质问自己的决心
To question our resolve.
我们可能会失去一切
We could lose everything.
如果艾尔顿告诉任何人的话
If Elton tells anyone...
如果大家发现的话
If people find out...
大家不会发现的
They won't.
因为我告诉他们病人是我
Cause I told him I was the one who was sick.
我们现在比以往更该坚强面对 团结一致
Now more than ever, we have to stand strong, united, as one alliance.
恭喜你 来接你的人两小时后到
Congratulations. Transport's picking you up in two hours.
城市共和国以及其军方 永远都会是波特兰的盟友
For the civic republic and its military are forever bound to you, Portland
正如你们也永远是我们的盟友
as you are to us.
今天 我代表毕尔少将
Today, on behalf of major general beale
向波特兰和城市共和国的市民保证
I pledge to the citizens of Portland and the civic republic
我们军方会以这些惨剧为号♥召
that these tragedies will serve as a clarion call
(抱歉 我可以补偿你吗? 梅森上)
更加坚决地昂首挺立
for our military to stand even more firmly resolved...
(再比一场?)
准备好为了我们的存续而战
Ready to fight for our survival,
为了我们盟友的存续而战
for the survival of our alliance
也为了人类的存续而战
and for the survival of humankind.
在我们为逝去的灵魂祈祷的同时
And as we pray for the souls we've lost
我们要告诉盟友波特兰
we say to you, our allies in Portland...
保持坚强、保持警惕 愿上帝保佑我们所有人
Stay strong, stay vigilant, and may god bless us all.
珍妮佛 嗨 你刚才在看吗?
Jennfien. Hey were you watching?
希望我看起来不紧张
I hope I didn't come across as nervous.
看不出来 就算你会紧张 你也掩饰得很好
If you were, you did a good job covering.
那就好 这三天难熬得要死
Good. It's been a bloody awful difficult three days.
抱歉 我没能参加你的复职典礼
I'm sorry that I didn't make your reinstatement.
城市共和国有急事 找我去卫福中心处理
I... I got called to the cr on some urgent matter at the health and welfare complex.
已经处理好了 我在想我们可以去...
It's handled, but I was wondering if we could...
奥马哈究竟有多少幸存者?
How many actually survived in Omaha?
你有他们的名单吗?
You have their names?
你说他们被直升机载走了
You said they were airlifted out.
你也知道...
You know that that, uh...
这种机密资讯不是中士可以知道的
That kind of confidential information is above a staff sergeant's rank.
-我不是以中士的身份问你... -别问了
I'm not asking as a staff serg... don't.
你才刚取回 因为严重的错误判断而失去的军职
You've only just gotten back what you lost after a horrendous error in judgment.
我可不想要有人觉得 你还没学到教训
I would hate for someone... To think that you hadn't learned your lesson.
你一辈子都在欺骗你身边的人
You spent your whole life lying to everyone around you.
你凭什么觉得她和你不一样?
What makes you think she's any different?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
筏子准备好了 团队在等了 我们可以快点了结这件事吗?
Raft's ready, team's waiting. Can we just get this over with?
我会想念你的
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表