剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
谁去拿条蒙眼布给我
Someone hand me a blindfold.
我赢不了你
Can't beat that.
因为我们总是会保护彼此
Cause that's what we do... We protect each other.
我们永远都会保护彼此
And we always will.
我要你带我去找艾瑞丝和菲利克斯 现在就去
I need you to take me to Iris and Felix. Now.
已经好几天了 好吗? 我一直照着你说的做
It's been days, okay? I've been doing everything that you said!
-你都在做什么啊? -小子
What the hell have you been doing? Kid...
你自己也说了 城市共和国♥军♥方要是先找到他们
You said it yourself... If the crm finds them first
或是你妈发现了 菲利克斯和艾瑞丝知道什么...
or if your mom figures out what Felix and Iris know...
你有确认过他们有没有到那里吗?
Did you even check to make sure that they made it?
到处都是守卫和巡逻队 没有你想的那么容易
There's guards, patrols... It isn't as easy as you think.
我管你那么多啊
I don't give a shit!
你要去找他们 而且要带我一起去
You're gonna go, and you're gonna take me with you.
你可以试着警告菲利克斯和艾瑞丝 但他们不会听你的
You can try and warn Felix and Iris, but they're not gonna listen to you.
菲利克斯八成会想杀了你
Felix probably wants to kill you.
你需要我和你一起去 好吗? 你知道我是对的
You need me to go with you. Okay. You know I'm right.
我们明天出发
We'll go tomorrow.
我们到时候和他们谈谈 之后再想办法
We'll talk to 'em and take it from there.
为什么不今晚就出发?
Why not tonight?
因为...该死
Because... dammit.
我第一趟外出巡逻的勤务是在明天
My first patrol shift out there isn't 'til tomorrow.
趁那时过去才不会被发现
It's how we get there unnoticed.
就只多等一天而已
It's just one day.
一整座城市的人 在一天之内就死光了
In one day, a whole city of people got wiped out.
我知道你和我爸谈过了
I know you talked to my dad.
好吗?他们要是不赶快回来 他会开始惹麻烦
Okay? And if they don't come back soon, he's gonna start stirring shit up.
我要和我的家人团圆
I want my family back.
我不懂 我们的家怎么会就这样没了?
I don't understand. How can hope just be gone?
我想是城市共和国♥军♥方干的好事 他们想杀过威尔
I think it was the crm. Theytfied to kill will.
-为什么? -我不知道
Why? I don't know.
我和你说过了 小子
I told you, kid...
这世界就是坨该死的屎 你要么认命、要么没命
The world's a damn shitshow. You either accept it or you die.
你们外出是为了 例行的警示牌架设工作
It was a routine assignment to put up signs...
-结果却又带了流浪的人回来? -他们和朋友分散了
And instead you bring back two more strays? They got split up from their friends.
我们让他们团聚了
We brought them together.
我们应该通知英迪拉
We should get indira.
库柏列克中校在找他们
Lieutenant colonel kublek is looking for them...
正是如此 他们害整个社区都陷入险境
exactly. They're putting the whole community in danger.
你们两个都清楚知道 我们和城市共和国♥军♥方的协议
You both know full well the agreement we have with the crm.
他们逼我们活在他们的阴影下 遵守他们的规矩
They make us live in their shadow and play by their rules.
明明是我们先来的 去他的协议
We were here first. Screw the agreement.
那由不得你们决定
That's not for you to decide.
我刚才在想我们在基地的旧家
Was thinking about the old place on the base.
我们会在那里看报纸 还有座火炉
You reading the paper, me at the stove.
那是我人生中最美好的一段日子
Some of the best days of my life.
(轻笑声) 我知道 我是个单纯的人
I know. I'm a simple guy.
我绝对打扮过头了
Who definitely overdressed.
(轻笑声)不会啦 你看起来很帅
No, you look good.
我其实本来正要去换衣服
Um, I was actually just gonna go change.
不用换了
Well, you don't have to.
你...
You, uh...
你很美
You look great.
怎么了?
Hey, what's going on?
你保养的那辆M998 钥匙还在你这吗?
That m998 you serviced. You still got the keys?
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
我离开是因为你做的那件事
I left because of what you did
我想弥补当时犯的错
try and come back from it.
而在我离开的这段时间 我也不得不做了一些事
And while I was gone, I had to do some things, too.
一些我并不想做的事
Some things I hated doing.
但因为我离开了 本来会死的五个人才活了下来
But because I left, five people are alive who would've been dead.
那代表他们还活着 是因为你犯的错吗?
Does that mean they're alive because of your mistakes?
那并不代表我应该对那件事释怀
Does it mean I should be okay with how things went?
我想释怀
I wanna be.
也许我有一天会释怀
And maybe I will.
但我现在还在试着想清楚
But right now, I'm still trying to figure it out
对不起 但我不能...
and I'm sorry, but I can't...
我现在不能和你在一起
I can't be with you right now.
丹尼斯 我需要你把钥匙给我 不要过问我原因
Dennis, I need you to give me the keys, and I need you to not ask me why.
拜托你
Please.
请说明目的地和外出的理由
Destination and reason for departure?
为库柏列克中校执行机密事务
Classified business for lieutenant colonel kublek.
(外出许可)
马列克中士 我是皮尔斯下士
Staff sergeant mallick. Corporal Pierce.
在你离开之后 我被调来这里 接替你的职务
After you left, I was transferred here to assume your responsibilities.
我在中校身边工作
I work closely with the lieutenant colonel.
她是位鼓舞人心的长官
She's an inspiration.
是啊 她确实是
Yes.
开车小心 中士
Drive safely, staff sergeant.
那是真理
That's "verite."
做出它的艺术家 在这一切刚开始时就死了
The artist who made it died at the start.
现在我们看到它 就会想起失去的所有人
Now it's a reminder of everybody we've lost.
那就是我们的真理
That's our "truth."
我也为你失去的人事物感到遗憾
I'm sorry for what you've lost, too.
你朋友赛勒斯
Your friend Silas...
你的家乡
Your home...
早知道的话 我就不会...
If I'd known, I wouldn't have...
我...希望我们留在这里 没造成你们太多困扰
I, uh, hope we're not causing too many problems by being here.
困扰本来就存在了
The problems were already here.
我妈在世界改变之前 找到了这个地方
My mom founded this place before the world changed.
后来城市共和国♥军♥方跑来 提供我们物资 帮助我们活下去
Then the crm came in and offered us supplies to help us live.
架设那些警示牌 不让人们找到它们的研究机构
Making those "hazard" signs, keeping people from finding their research place
那是协议的一部分
that's part of the deal.
我们如果遇到任何人 就会假装这整个地方都被污染了
We come across anybody, we pretend the whole place is contaminated.
所以那都只是为了做做样子?
So it was all for show?
空尸眼窝里的那些花
The flowers on the empties' eyes...?
「空尸」?
"Empties"?
你觉得它们空空如也吗?
You think they're empty?
我们叫它们困尸
We call 'em "vessels."
我们之中有些人觉得 它们害灵魂困在此世和来生之间
Some of us think they keep souls stuck between here and the next life.
杀死它们就会帮助灵魂前往来生
Killing 'em helps the soul move on.
那些花呢?
Well, what about the flowers?
那只是我个人小小的点缀
That's just my little personal touch.
在被抛下的黑暗之中 加入一点美好的事物
A little beauty in the darkness left behind.
还有问题想问吗?
Any other questions?
我可以拿回我的防咬西装吗?
Can I get my tuffystitch back?
再看看吧
We'll see.
你确定你会包扎吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
嗯
Uh-huh.
这只是在他们的医生 明早来帮你看之前的应急处置
This is just 'til their medic can look it over in the morning.
(轻笑声)
怎么了?
What?
你看起来不一样了
You seem different.
痾...
你得把上衣脱掉 我才能清理穿透伤
I'll need your shirt off to clean the exit wound.
-痾... -或是...或是你可以...
Or... or you could, uh...
-不 没关系 痾... -等医生帮你看
No, no, it's cool. Uh... Wait for a medic.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我...
I, um...
我一直都没有机会 为了那晚的事谢谢你
I never got a chance to thank you for that night.
我没想到会看到...
Surprising me with...
车里贴满了图画 那真是...
The art in the truck. That was...
那没什么啦
It wasn't anything.
你为此割开了你的画图本
You cut up your art books.
那才不是没什么
It was.
好吧
Yeah, okay, it was.
那...那算是点什么吧
It was, uh... It was something.
真希望我能在场
Wish I coulda been there.
你现在就在这里啊 所以...
You're here now, so...
是啊
Yeah.
只是...
It's just
在哈可对我舅舅做了那种事后 我...
you know, after what huck did to my uncle, I just
我知道
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表