剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
I had to reprogram my card so I could open this door manually.
听着 我得清除通行记录 两年前的事情才不会重演
Look, I gotta wipe those access logs so I don't have a repeat of two years ago on my hands
差别只在于这次会严重得多
only a hell of a lot worse.
你有找到任何东西吗?
You find anything?
有(沉重呼吸声)
Yeah.
不管这是什么 还有一大堆 (喘息声)
Whatever it is, there's a hell of a lot more of it.
我会把它交给里欧
I'll get it to Leo.
好 有消息再告诉我 我...我该走了
Yeah. Keep me posted. I sh... I should go. Yeah.
-好 -听着
And listen...
我不知道这件事会怎么结束 或是我会有什么下场
look, I don't know how this is gonna end, or what happens to me
但不管你在不在乎
but for whatever it's worth
我会与你同在
I am with you.
至少看起来我是做得到
At least, until I can't be.
(深沉叹气声)
怎么了?你找我?
What's up? You wanted to see me?
只是想问你要不要喝一杯
Just checking on that drink.
(哼笑声) 天啊 你为了这种事情用无线电?
Christ, you used the comms for that?
和朋友有关的事情我都会很坚定
I am a determined woman when it comes to my friends.
你没回应让我很担心
I was worried when you didn't respond.
我刷♥卡♥进来时对讲机没电了
My walkie died when I keyed it.
又刚好停电
That short in the grid didn't help.
我们从没聊过 我为了进入城市共和国做了什么事
We never talked about what I did to get into the civic republic
那已经是六年前的事了
six years ago now.
我知道你是被救回来的
I know you were a rescue.
我当时在野外靠着耍小聪明求生 我们很快就建立了一个小社会
I was living by my wits in the wilderness. I created a little society quite quickly.
我相信你说的
I can believe that.
告诉你一个诀窍
Here's a tip...
如果想从无到有 快速地建立起文明
you want to create a civilization from scratch in a hurry
就给人们属于他们自己的语言
give them their own language.
嗯
En.
让人们一起演一场戏 他们会假戏真做
Give them a little theater to share in. They'll make that theater real.
那会让他们建立起羁绊 和其他人有所不同
It'll bond them, separate from everyone else.
所以你就连在求生时 也一样野心勃勃
So, you were ambitious, even as a survivor.
是啊 但我爱着我的伙伴们
I was. But I loved my people.
我会失去他们 是因为我结交了错的盟友
I lost them 'cause I made the wrong alliances.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
我也很遗憾
So was I.
在那之后 我得到了一个机会
And after, I had an opportunity
我创造了进入城市共和国的门票
and I created a ticket to get into the civic republic.
我给了城市共和国♥军♥方 一样非常贵重的东西
I gave the crm something very valuable
我于是重获新生
and I got a new life.
我多年来第一次得到了安全
For the first time in years, I had safety
但我没了目标
but my purpose was gone.
直到我意识到并非如此 我的目标只是变得更宏大了
'Til I realized that it wasn't. It had just expanded.
嗯
Mm.
我的目标还是求生
My purpose was still to survive.
但我经历过的一切 已经让我变得善于求生了
And I'd gotten good at it with everything that I'd been through.
你还是个野心勃勃的求生者 一路往上爬
You're still an ambitious survivor. Moving up.
重点不只是往上爬
Oh, it's not just about moving up.
我知道城市共和国 是这个世界仅存的希望
I know that the civic republic is the last light of the world
我的目标 就是在这个星球上开创新时代
and my purpose is to create a new era on this planet.
那也是你的目标
It's your purpose, too.
是啊
It is.
你一直那样说 让我怀疑你相不相信
The way you keep saying it makes me wonder if you believe it.
你妈妈要我在这里的期间盯着你
Your mother asked me to keep an eye on you while I was here.
她说只是做妈妈的担心女儿
It was couched as a mother's worry
但我在想 她是不是觉得你可能在外太久了
but I wonder if she thinks that you may have been out there too long
你建立了一些羁绊 变成了不一样的人
that you've formed some bonds, that you've become a different person.
她没有那样觉得 你错了
She doesn't. You're wrong.
也可能我对她的想法是对的 而她对你的想法是错的
Or I'm right about her and she's wrong about you.
人很难放下帮助自己求生的那场戏
The theater that helps you survive is hard to let go.
在世界末日之前 我的名字不叫做贾迪丝
Before the world ended, my name wasn't jadis.
但那个名字、那个身份
But that name, that identity
帮助我活了下来 所以我成为了贾迪丝
it helped me live, so jadis is who I am.
你比我还要坚强 你比多数人都还要坚强
You're stronger than me. You're stronger than most.
如果你妈妈担心你可能迷惘了
If your mother is worried, you might be confused.
那也是能够理解的
It would be understandable.
我们可以帮助她证明 你并没有迷惘 哈可
We could help her prove that you're not, huck.
我不叫哈可
My name's not huck.
我是你调查的对象吗?
Am I your investigation?
我是来这里调查几件事情的 如果你是其中之一 那就轻松了
I'm here to investigate a few things. If you were one of them, it'd be easy.
我可以帮助你证明你还是你
I could help you prove that you're still you,
而你可以帮助我 对听得进去的人说我的好话
and you could help me by talking up how wonderful I am to anyone who will listen.
我在年底之前需要升职
I need a promotion before the end of the year.
就像我说的 你是个野心勃勃的求生者
Like I said. You're an ambitious survivor.
我已经为了部队流血流汗
I already bled and broke my bones for the corps
尽我所能证明我的忠诚
done everything I could to prove what I'm made of.
你已经做了很多 这是毫无疑问的
You've done a lot, no question.
但永远都还有更多要做的事
But there is always more.
这仪式是怎么进行的?
So, how's this going to work, exactly?
我们解放它们的灵魂
We free their souls
希望会有一点它们的正能量
and have faith that a little bit of their positive energy
找到戴夫和威尔
finds its way to Dev and will.
开始吧
Let's begin.
我们很接近了 过了那个山丘就到了
We're close. It's just over that hill.
你怎么会这么熟悉这一带?
So, how do you know this area so well, anyway?
我从小到大常常乱跑或是偷溜出去
Wandering off. Sneaking out. Did a lot of that growing up.
有可以偷溜出去的家是一种福气
Having a home to sneak away from... That's a lucky thing.
是啊 的确(轻笑声)
Yeah. It is.
你和你家人对我恩重如山
I owe you and your family everything.
你该回去了 后续就交给我吧
You should head back. I'll take it from here.
说到家人...
Speaking of family...
这把枪是我爸的
It was my dad's.
他在几年前把它给了我 之后他就...
He gave it to me years ago, before he, um...
总而言之 我妈不知道它的存在
Anyway, my mom doesn't know that it exists
我以前没用过它 但...
and I haven't used it before, but...
我想要把它给你
I want you to have it.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表