Charlie Brown, you are a fool in love.
蜜蜂不准来
No bees allowed!
无论是否有雏菊
Daisy or no daisy,
是时候告诉红发女孩我的感受了
it's time I told the Little Red-Haired Girl how I feel.
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我只是个无名小卒 没人会注意无名小卒
I'm just a nobody. And nobody notices a nobody.
我该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do?
谢谢 史努比 你真觉得这能行吗
Thanks, Snoopy. Do you really think it will work?
那好 我去试试
All right, I'll give it a try.
我出发了 一步一步走
Here I go. One foot after the other.
我现在就...去送花
I'm gonna do it right... now.
或许你能帮我去送花 史努比
Maybe you could do it for me, Snoopy?
当她问是谁送的时候 你就指指我 我会挥挥手
And when she asks who it's from, point to me and I'll wave.
史努比去送花了
Snoopy's doing it.
它在敲红发女孩的家门
He's knocking on the Little Red-Haired Girl's door.
她开门了
She's answering.
指我 指我
Point to me! Point to me!
你忘记指我了
You forgot to point.
它知道雏菊是我送的吗
Did she know the daisy was from me?
她给了你一块曲奇吗 哇
She gave you a cookie? Wow!
史努比
Snoopy!
你不想和谁一起分享这块曲奇吗
Isn't there someone you wanna share that cookie with?
人类的好朋友也不过如此
So much for man's best friend.