你的狗狗能到外面来跟我漫无目的地嬉戏打闹吗
Can your dog come outside to romp aimlessly with me?
我问问它是否有空
I'll see if he's available.
史努比
Snoopy!
真是的
Good grief.
你好 史努比 想一起玩游戏吗
Hello, Snoopy. Wanna play a game?
太好了 抓到了 该你了
Great. Tag, you're it.
你应该去追他
You're supposed to run after him.
我把这些收起来就好
I'll just put these away.
史努比永远都抓不到我
Snoopy's never gonna catch me.
它去哪了
Where'd he go?
史努比 想吃曲奇吗
Oh, Snoopy! Do you want a cookie?
抓到了 轮到你了
Tag, you're it.
看来我甩掉了它
Looks like I lost him.
不在
来了
开张了 医生来了
Step right up. The doctor is in.
心理咨♥询♥
5美分一次
医生来了
我在工作呢
I'm working here.
刚开始都很有趣快乐 直到有人
It's all fun and games until someone...
受伤
...gets hurt.
就是你
You!
都怪你打打闹闹
Thanks to your roughhousing,
医生说小雷肱骨挫伤了
the doctor said that Rerun has a contusion of the humerus.
他的笑笑骨[麻筋]瘀伤了
He bruised his funny bone.
我再也不会笑了
I may never laugh again.
这都是你的错
And it's all your fault.
抱歉 狗狗 永远不许探视
Sorry, dog. Visiting hours are never!
从现在开始 不能再和那只傻狗玩了
From now on, no more playing with that silly dog.
-但是 -你需要休息 你受了重伤
- But-- - You need to rest. You're too hurt.
其实也没那么严重
I'm not that hurt.
而且你把悬带绑错了手臂
And you put this sling on the wrong arm.
好了 现在休息吧
There. Now rest!
午餐时间到
Lunchtime.
你知道祖母总爱说
You know what Grandma says.
当你感觉糟糟 美味汤汤抚慰肚肚
When you're feeling crummy, yummy soup for the tummy.
祖母不是医生
Grandma isn't a medical professional.
但我想喝点汤也无大碍
But I suppose a little soup can't hurt.
张嘴
Now, open wide.
怎么了
What's the matter?
是汤 太烫了
It's the soup. It's too hot.
胡说 我都尝过了
Oh, nonsense. I tested it myself.
小雷不想喝汤 但他说自己感觉好些了
Rerun doesn't want soup, but he says he's feeling better.
他只是想和史努比玩
He just wants to play with Snoopy.
幸好他有个姐姐照顾他
It's a good thing he's got a big sister to look after him.
真自恋
Oh, brother.
难道你不同意吗
Unless you disagree.
我有什么资格反对医生呢
Who am I to argue with a medical professional?
等等 这不是医学学位
Wait, this isn't a medical degree.
这是王牌飞行学校
It's from the Ace Obedience School.
上面说你不及格
It says you failed!
史努比 见到你我真开心
Snoopy! Am I glad to see you!
我的手肘还是有点酸
I guess my elbow's still a little sore.
正如我所料
Just what I thought.
小雷 你还不能玩耍
Rerun, you're not ready to play.
史努比只是想逗我笑
Snoopy's just trying to make me laugh.
他不需要笑 他需要休息
He doesn't need laughing. He needs resting.
出去
Out!
好了 小雷 我们再试一次
Okay, Rerun, let's try this again.
有人说笑是最好的良药
Some people say that laughter is the best medicine.
闭上眼睛 小雷
Avert your eyes, Rerun.
这毫无作用
This is not helping.
这有用 露西
It is helping, Lucy.
史努比让我感觉好多了
Snoopy's making me feel better.
好吧 那还挺好笑的
Well, I suppose that was kind of funny.
或许笑笑也不是那么糟
Maybe laughing isn't so bad after all.
那肯定很疼
That's gotta hurt.
你很幸运我喜欢照顾别人
You're lucky I have a nurturing personality.
现在赶紧休息
Now, get some rest!
她最然严厉 但说的有理
She's tough but fair.
等我走后 不能玩抓人游戏
While I'm gone, no more tag!
抓住了
Tag!
上面是怎么回事
What's going on up there?