那里看起来很酷
That place looks pretty neat.
我想那是史努比家
I think that's Snoopy's place.
如果它给我们的都是狗狗糖果怎么办
What if all he's giving out are dog treats?
我愿意冒这个险
That's a chance I'm willing to take.
万圣节快乐
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
史努比完全不知道万圣节该怎么过 对吧
Snoopy doesn't really understand Halloween, does he?
当有人说"不给糖就捣乱"时
When someone says, "Trick or treat,"
它应该给对方糖果
he's supposed to give them a treat.
我猜今年它着重于玩把戏这方面吧
Well, I guess this year he's focusing more on the tricks.
-干得漂亮 史努比 -厉害
- Way to go, Snoopy! - Bravo!
这不是每天都是看见的东西
Now that's something you don't see every day.
它的产值令人佩服
His production value is impressive.
吓我一跳 玛西大副 瞧瞧查克的客房♥
Shiver me timbers, First Mate Marcie! Look at Chuck's guesthouse.
史努比肯定给了价值海盗财宝的糖果
Snoopy must be giving out treats worthy of a pirate's treasure.
我们之后应该去那里 先生
We should go there next, sir.
我是说 船长 先生
I mean, Captain, sir.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
那是什么
What was that?
那是个把戏 很棒吧 先生
It was a trick. Wasn't it terrific, sir?
我不觉得
I didn't think so.
我们想要糖果 这是万圣节法律要求的
We want treats! The laws of Halloween demand it!
玛西
Marcie.
这里怎么回事
What's going on around here?
你应该给我糖果 就像这个
You're supposed to give me a treat. Like this one.
好厉害
Good one!
喂 我的棒棒糖呢
Hey! Where's my lollipop?
-好耶 史努比 -真棒
- Yay, Snoopy! - Good one!
本庭宣判这个把戏...好吃极了
The court finds that trick... delicious.
到此为止 别玩把戏了 万圣节就该吃糖果
That's it. No more tricks. Halloween is a time for treats.
把戏 把戏 把戏
Tricks! Tricks! Tricks!
把戏 把戏 把戏
Tricks! Tricks! Tricks!
糖果 糖果 糖果
Treats. Treats. Treats!
把戏 把戏 把戏
Tricks! Tricks! Tricks!
糖果
Treats!
我看得正欢呢
Hey, I was watching that.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous!
当有人来敲门
When someone comes to your door
礼貌地说"不给糖就捣蛋"时
and politely says, "Trick or treat,"
你只该做一件事
there's only one thing you should do.
把糖给我
Now give me a treat!
天呐
Aw, man!
抱歉 船长 先生
Excuse me, Captain, sir.
尽管通常孩子们喜欢在万圣节
While it is true that on Halloween kids traditionally like to
收到糖果
receive treats,
我想史努比证明了在万圣节看到把戏
I believe Snoopy has proven that it can be equally enjoyable
也一样令人开心
to receive a trick on Halloween.
-我们喜欢史努比的把戏 -没错
- We love Snoopy's tricks. - Yeah!
对 玛西说得对
Yeah, Marcie's right.
不如开启一个新的万圣节传统吧
Why don't we start a new Halloween tradition?
不再说"不给糖就捣蛋" 不如我们说
Instead of it being "Trick or treat," why don't we call it
"给糖也玩把戏"
"Trick and treat"?
-这主意不错 -好主意
- Quite an idea! - Great idea!
露西法官同意该动议
Judge Lucy approves that motion.
小子 想看个把戏吗
Hey, kid. Wanna see a trick?
把戏
Tricks!
糖果
Treats!
从今往后 万圣节的快乐加倍
From now on, Halloween will be double the fun!
史上最棒万圣节
Best Halloween ever.
万圣节快乐
我就知道我们会成为大家谈论的焦点
I knew we'd be the talk of the street.