你有其他主意吗
Do you have any other ideas?
史努比在堆雪人
Snoopy's building a snowman.
或许电视上能有些有趣的事
Maybe there's something interesting on TV.
一会就会变有趣了
It'll get interesting soon.
你确定你想堆雪人吗 史努比
Are you sure you wanna build a snowman, Snoopy?
你知道它们融化时你会多难过
You know how you get when they melt.
那祝你愉快吧
Well, have fun.
那是我的幸运冰球棍
Hey! That's my lucky hockey stick.
那是我的备用幸运冰球棍
And that's my lucky backup hockey stick.
好棒
Yeah!
天变暖了 我最好为逃不掉的事做好准备
It's warming up. I better prepare for the inevitable.
这太糟了
This is terrible.
是啊 电视上什么没有
I know! There's nothing on TV.
我还是需要你的帮助
I'm going to need your help after all.
我会永远感激你的
I'll be eternally grateful.
我能教你怎么做曲奇
I could show you how to make cookies.
这听起来有点潜力
That sounds like it has potential.
做好以后告诉我
Let me know when they're done.
时间正好
Just in time.
真遗憾你的雪人化了 史努比
That's too bad about your snowman, Snoopy.
吃一块这个吧 仅次于真正雪人的好东西
Just have one of these. The next best thing to a real snowman.
这才是个有趣的故事
Now that's an interesting story.
"我的哥哥 雪人"
"My Big Brother, the Snowman."
令我文思泉涌
It writes itself.
瞧瞧我愿为自己狗狗做的牺牲
The things I do for my dog.