史努比秀
第一季 第四集
快乐就是下雪天
下雪日快乐 玛西 真让人喜欢
Happy snow day, Marcie. Don't you just love it?
我想是吧 如果你喜欢变得湿乎乎
I suppose. If you like getting soggy.
下雪了
Snow day!
今天不用上学
No school today!
充满了无限可能
The possibilities are endless!
你激动个什么劲 你都不用上学
Why are you so excited? You don't even go to school.
我不上学吗
I don't?
我总是最后一个才知道
I'm always the last to know.
注意了 玛西
Heads up, Marcie.
停的时机刚好 先生
Impressive stop, sir.
不如你穿上滑雪板 跟我一起玩吧
Hey, why don't you strap on some skis and join me?
我想不了 先生
I don't think so, sir.
我在看这本有趣的书 关于数学
I'm reading this interesting text on mathematics
和几何图形科学
and the science of geometric patterns.
你瞧
See?
来吧 玛西 今天是下雪日 不是看怪书日
Come on, Marcie. It's a snow day, not weird book day.
去玩会吧
Try to have some fun.
我想还是不了 先生
I'd rather not, sir.
我不明白 下雪有什么好玩的
I don't get it. What's so fun about a snow day anyway?
我只是觉得不适合我
I'm just not sure it's for me.
我都不知道从哪开始
I wouldn't even know where to start.
试着用舌头接住雪花 小雷
Try catching a snowflake on your tongue, Rerun.
就像这样
Like this.
你会发现圣诞节后的雪花
Notice how the post-Christmas snowflakes
有种稍甜的回味
have a slightly sweeter aftertaste.
现在轮到你了
Now your turn.
我觉得味道都一样
They all taste good to me.
我绝不会吃雪花
I could never eat a snowflake.
它们的形状太美丽了
Their patterns are too beautiful.
完美的正六角形
Sixfold symmetry at its finest.
小心 你会冻地头疼
Careful, you'll get brain freeze.
我不后悔这么做
I don't regret my choices.
乒乓 这肯定是世上最脏的雪天使了
Pigpen, that has to be the world's dirtiest snow angel.
我觉得它很有个性
I think it's got character.
我称这个为天使长伟大迈克
I call mine Archangel Michael the Mighty.
你管你的叫什么 查理·布朗
What do you call yours, Charlie Brown?
失望
Disappointing.
真厉害
Impressive.
但我觉得我不该躺在雪里
But I'm not sure I should lie in the snow.
我只穿了三层衣服
I'm only wearing three layers,
而且只有两层事防水的
and only two of them are waterproof.
好吧 我试试
Okay, I'll give it a try.
这是个我赞成的主意
Now that's an idea I can get behind.
雪堡由基础的几何建筑组成
Snow forts comprise the basic forms of geometrical architecture.
我们需要圆柱 矩形棱镜
We're gonna need cylinders, rectangular prisms,
梯形和不规则三角形
trapezoids and irregular triangles.
我挑战你
Challenge!
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我打到你了
I got you.
或许我更适合待在室内
Maybe I'm more of an inside kid.
我不怎么喜欢冬季运动
I don't care much for winter sports.
别过来 走开 快走开
Stay out! Shoo! Go away!
很高兴看见你在玩 玛西
Glad to see you're having fun, Marcie.
别担心那些进了的球
Don't worry about missing all those shots.
正如玩冰球的人常说 最好下回击中
As they say in hockey, better puck next time.
说得好 先生 一如既往的幽默
Good one, sir. Hilarious, as usual.
史努比 谢谢你努力帮我
Snoopy, I appreciate you trying to help me.
我只是不适合下雪天
I'm just not cut out for snow days.
酷
Neat.
你瞧那个
Would you look at that?
我滑出了抛物螺线
I created a parabolic spiral.
和我几何书里一样
Just like in my geometry book.
不知道我还能滑出什么
I wonder what else I can do?
太好了
Yeah!
玛西 你是个优秀的花样滑冰选手
Look at you, Marcie. You're a pretty good figure skater.
不 先生 我不是在花样滑冰
No, sir. I'm not figure skating.
而是滑出花样
I'm skating figures.
这是个次摆线图案 那些是摆线
This is a trochoid design. And these are cycloid curves.
无论如何 下雪日快乐 玛西
Either way, happy snow day, Marcie.
大伙儿 玛西发明了一种新游戏
Hey, everyone! Marcie's invented a new game.
我想玩
I wanna play.
我也是
Me too.
真棒
Yeah!
我滑了一个圆圈
I made a circle.
我滑了一个三角形
I made a triangle.
我滑了一条直线 差不多吧
I made a straight line... almost.
谢了 史努比 真有趣
Thanks, Snoopy. That was fun.
我猜下雪天是各种各样的
I guess snow days come in all shapes and sizes.
快乐就是下雪天
雪橇警告
你们几个 等等我
Hey, guys. Wait for me.
糟糕
Rats!
热可可 冬日的柠檬汁
Hot cocoa. Winter's lemonade.
太好了 现在你只需要一顶帽子
Great. Now what you need is a hat.
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown.
我分不出你们谁的脑袋更圆
I can't tell who has the rounder head,
是雪人还是你
that snowman or you.
不行 分不出
Nope. Can't tell.
真是的
Good grief.
史努比
Snoopy!
你能把我的雪橇拿上来吗
Could you bring up my sled?
拜托 你是我的英雄
Please! You would be my hero!
我有零食噢
I've got treats!
我觉得你只能拉上去
I think you're gonna have to pull it up.
勇敢的北极探险家 征服冰冻的北方
The daring arctic explorer, braving the frozen north.
去吧 伟大的冒险家
Go forth, great adventurer.
我受不了了
I can't stand it.
没错 举世闻名的登山者
Yes. The world-famous mountaineer.
正出发去征服自然界最高耸的山峰
Out to conquer nature's greatest heights.
我错过了所有乐趣
I'm missing out on all the fun.
史努比 两块饼干能让你加快速度吗
Hey, Snoopy, would two treats hurry things up?
企鹅吗
A penguin?
它们擅长在雪地里走路
They're good at walking in snow,
但我想它们不擅长拖东西
but I'm not sure they have the towing capacity.
麋鹿 这才像话
A moose. That's more like it.
你就快到了
You're almost there.
加油 史努比 加油
Go, Snoopy, go.
幸好我妈妈总给我带一只备用手套
Good thing my mom always packs me a spare.
幸好你接住我了 先生
Nice catch, sir.
我或许该预见会发生这种事
I probably should've seen this coming.
至少我们患难与共
At least we're in this together.
幸福的秘密就在于知道在哪堆雪人
The secret to happiness is knowing where to build your snowman.
史努比 我在这里
Snoopy! I'm over here.
我做到了 完美的雪人
I did it. The perfect snowman.
些许计划和大量努力总会有回报
A little planning and a lot of hard work always pays off.
我想宇宙想要告诉我些什么
I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
太好了 看见你我真开心
Hooray! I'm so happy to see you.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
想和我一起玩吗
Care to join me?
一 二
One... two...
真刺♥激♥ 我们再来一次
That was amazing! Let's go again!
一次又一次
And again and again!
就等你把我的雪橇拿上来了
After you bring my sled up!
雪人表演秀
这不会有好下场
This is not gonna end well.
哥哥
Big brother.
我得写篇作文
I have to write a story for school.
需要写一些非常有趣的事
It needs to be on something really interesting.
你想写我吗
And you wanna write it about me?
不 从没考虑过那个
No, that never occurred to me.