史努比秀
第一季 第五集
鸟鸟生日快乐
心理咨♥询♥
5美分一次
医生来了
你好 有什么问题吗
Hi there. What seems to be the problem?
感觉不好 感觉太好了
Not feeling good? Feeling too good?
你错过了朋友的生日聚会
You missed your friend's birthday party.
那你朋友是什么反应
And how did your friend react to that?
这么生气吗
That bad, huh?
听着 友谊就像电梯
Look, friendship is like an elevator.
有时升 有时降
It has its ups and downs.
但每层都可能有惊喜
But there can be a surprise on any floor.
我的意思是给对方一个惊喜
What I'm saying is do something surprising.
一共五分钱 现在就可以给
That'll be five cents. Payable now!
你想的太复杂了 史努比
You're thinking too big, Snoopy.
惊喜不一定要是盛大的那种 "惊喜吧"
A surprise doesn't have to be, "Surprise!"
惊喜可以是小事 比如自♥制♥点心
A surprise can be something small, like a homemade treat.
友谊就像巧克力蛋糕
You know, friendship is like a chocolate cake,
分享着吃味道更好
it's better when it's shared.
现在你欠我十美分了
Now you owe me ten cents!
我从没都被蒙在鼓里
I never know what's going on.
真是的
Good grief.
那这样呢
How about this?
友谊就像气球
Friendship is like a balloon:
如果你想日日常新 就要拉住气球的线
If you wanna keep it close, you have to hold on to the string.
你听着 我会把咨♥询♥的账单寄给你
Just so you know, I'll be sending you this bill!
你最好是跑去拿小猪存钱罐
You better be running to your piggy bank!
这就是打扫的艺术
There's an art to cleaning up.
我猜也有捣乱的艺术吧
I guess there's an art to messing up too.
好了 狗狗 这是你最后付账的机会了
All right, dog, this is your last chance to pay up.
如果你觉得一个砸扁的生日蛋糕
If you think some smashed-up birthday cake
能抵消你的
is going to cancel your--
那你就想对了
You'd be right.
永远别跟小猎犬讨价还价
欢迎来到我的后院旧物出♥售♥
Welcome to my yard sale.
货物质量上乘 价格公道
Quality merchandise at reasonable prices.
记住 如果打碎了你就得买♥♥下
And remember, you break it, you buy it.
查理·布朗 天呐 你真是眼光独到
Charlie Brown. My, you have a good eye.
那是一只非常不错的风筝
That's a very nice kite.
看起来很像我之前被吃风筝树卡住的那只
It looks like one of mine that got stuck in the Kite-Eating Tree.
-你想要吗 只要十美分 -成交
- So, do you want it? Only ten cents. - Sold.
我想吃风筝树肯定不喜欢被咀嚼过的风筝
I bet the Kite-Eating Tree doesn't like its kites pre-chewed.
所有商品售出后不退不换
All sales final!
非常好的选择 莎莉
Excellent choice, Sally.
那块肮脏的 我是说 上好的古董毛毯
And that filthy-- I mean, fine antique blanket
只需五美分就能属于你
can be yours for only five cents.
不好意思 但你不能给安全感标价
Pardon me, but you can't put a price on security.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我说 需要帮忙吗
I said, can I help you?
我发现你对我的一件珍贵藏品感兴趣
I see you're interested in one of my precious artifacts.
它可以成为你的
Well, it could be yours.
先别走
Not so fast!
这是后院销♥售♥ 不是后院赠送
This is a yard sale, not a yard giveaway.
五十美分
Fifty cents, please.
不收狗骨头
No dog bones.
鸟食也不收 你们没有钱吗
Or birdseed. Don't you have any money?
那算了
Never mind.
你能信那只狗吗
Can you believe that dog?
它竟然想免费拿高质量商品
He expects quality merchandise for free.
不是所有的经济都建立在交换货币
Not all economies are based on the exchange of money
购买♥♥物品之上
for merchandise.
你知道吗 在古巴比伦尼亚
Did you know, in ancient Babylonia,
他们用服务换取食物和上好的香料
they used to trade services for food and fine spices?
狗狗 我们交换服务吧
Hey, dog. Let's trade services.
你们俩帮我做家务
You two do some chores around the house,
我就给你们想要的东西 成交吗
and I'll give you what you want. Deal?
这是家务清单
Here's the list.
你们可以先粉刷围栏 然后除草
You can start by painting the fence, then cut the grass,
洗衣服 最后修好我自行车的轮胎
do the laundry and fix the flat tire on my bike.
我家在那边
My house is that way!
等我长大后 我想成为一个举世闻名的艺术家
When I grow up, I wanna be a world-famous artist.
棒极了 棒极了
Bravo! Bravo!
这才是艺术
Now that's what I call art.
我的绘画事业结束了
So ends my illustrious career.
我说的粉刷围栏不是指这样
That's not what I meant by painting the fence.
来吧 小雷
Come on, Rerun.
我们去给你洗干净
Let's get you cleaned up
免得妈妈不让我进行后院销♥售♥了
before Mom shuts down this whole operation.
这是个完美的容器 能盛我的古董泥土
This is the perfect vessel for my collection of antique dirt.
这不公平
Hey, no fair.
你别惹祸了 小雷
Now stay out of trouble, Rerun.
草坪是怎么了
What happened to the lawn?
那是我的...
Is that my...
自行车吗
bike?
你个笨蛋 你毁了我的后院销♥售♥
You blockhead! You ruined my yard sale!
别管家务清单了 我们做个交易吧
Forget about the list. Let's make a deal.
永远别帮我做家务 你就能拿走鱼缸
Never do my chores again, and you can have the fishbowl.
拿走吧
Just take it.
在《生命之书》里 狗狗和后院销♥售♥绝对合不来
In the book of life, dogs and yard sales definitely do not mix.
雏菊也疯狂
他喜欢我 他不喜欢我
He likes me, he likes me not.
他喜欢我 他不喜欢我
He likes me, he likes me not.
他喜欢我 我就知道
He likes me! I knew it!
甜心宝贝
Sweet Babboo!
你无法逃离命运
You can't run from destiny.
我真希望红发女孩喜欢雏菊
I really hope the Little Red-Haired Girl likes daisies,
因为这一朵真是完美无瑕
because this one is picture-perfect.
和她一样
Just like her.
莱纳斯
Linus?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
查理·布朗 说来话长
Hi, Charlie Brown. Long story.
-你看上去心情不错 -没错
- You look like you're in a good mood. - I am.
我做了个决定 莱纳斯 重大的决定
I made a decision, Linus. A big decision.
就是今天了
Today's the day.
星期二吗
Tuesday?
我找到了世上最美的雏菊
I found the most beautiful daisy in the world.
我要把它送给红发女孩
I'm going to give it to the Little Red-Haired Girl.
她终于能注意到我了
She's finally gonna notice me.
我可能错了 查理·布朗
I could be wrong, Charlie Brown,
但她难道不会更喜欢有花瓣的雏菊吗
but wouldn't she prefer a daisy with petals?
我不明白
I don't understand.
史努比
Snoopy!
你把我雏菊的花瓣都摘掉了吗
Did you pull all the petals off my daisy?
这可是朵完美的花
That was the perfect flower,
我本来打算送给红发女孩的
and I was gonna give it to the Little Red-Haired Girl.
现在我该怎么办呢
Now what am I gonna do?
这确实有手工制♥作♥的魅力
Well, it does have a certain homemade charm.
谢谢 史努比
Thank you, Snoopy.
你不是人类的好朋友吗
Whatever happened to man's best friend?
而你不是人类好朋友的好朋友吗
And whatever happened to man's best friend's best friend?
只有一个弥补的方法了
There's only one way to make this right.
你们得给查理·布朗摘一朵新的雏菊
You have to get Charlie Brown a new daisy.
甜心宝贝
Sweet Babboo!
你在哪
Where are you?
我不是你的甜心宝贝
I'm not your Sweet Babboo.
现在我得重新开始了
Now I have to start all over again.
心理咨♥询♥
5美分一次
医生来了
或许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
如果我把雏菊送给红发女孩
If I give the Little Red-Haired Girl a daisy,
她可能会当着我的面嘲笑我
she might laugh at my face.
被嘲笑的脸可不怎么好受
It's hard on a face to be laughed at.
查理·布朗 你这个陷入爱情的笨蛋