史努比秀
第一季 第一集
史努比的故事
这太精彩了
This is amazing!
我觉得受益匪浅
I find it very informative.
而且好笑极了 快看52页
And hilarious. Check out Page 52.
谁能把球扔过来吗
Hey! Can someone throw me the ball?
你肯定不信 查理·布朗
You won't believe it, Charlie Brown,
但你的狗写了它的自传
but that dog of yours has written his autobiography.
自传
Autobiography?
我都不知道史努比生在狂野的西部
I never knew Snoopy was born in the Wild, Wild West.
你的狗到底多大了 查理
Just how old is your dog, Charles?
等等 史努比不是出生在狂野的西部
Wait a minute. Snoopy wasn't born in the Wild, Wild West.
它出生在雏菊山农场
He was born at Daisy Hill Farm.
史努比有四个哥哥和一个姐姐
Snoopy had four brothers and one sister.
它们是史派克
They were: Spike,
安迪
Andy,
马布尔斯
Marbles,
奥拉夫
Olaf,
贝儿 当然还有...史努比
Belle and of course... Snoopy.
我听说它们喜欢互相追赶
I was told they used to play chase,
拉绳子
tug-of-rope
还有躲狗狗
and hide-and-go-seek.
但大部分时间 它们喜欢一起唱歌♥
But mostly, they liked to sing together.
可是它们不能一直合唱
But they couldn't sing forever.
一只接一只 小狗狗们都被领养了
One by one, the puppies were adopted
最后只剩下了史努比
until Snoopy was the only one left.
这时就该我出场了
That's when I came in.
你好啊 小家伙 你想跟我一起生活吗
Hey there, little guy. Do you wanna come live with me?
瞧瞧我有什么
Look what I have.
我们会成为最好的朋友
We're going to be best friends.
我更喜欢牛仔狗狗的故事
I liked the cowboy story better.
不知道书里还写了什么
I wonder what else is in that book.
请再给我读一点吧
Read me a little more, please.
好的 "第二章
All right. "Chapter 2.
就算在我年幼时 我也时尚有范
Even as a puppy, I had style
知道怎么闪亮登场"
and knew how to make a big entrance."
天呐
Good grief.
事实根本不是这样
That's not how it happened at all.
当我刚把史努比带回家时 它害怕极了
When I first brought Snoopy home, he was scared.
别紧张 你会喜欢这里的
Don't be nervous. You're gonna like it here.
我还给你买♥♥了个玩具
I even got you a toy.
那我们以后再玩这个吧
Maybe we'll play with that later.
你瞧
There you go.
这是你自己的床
It's your very own dog bed.
史努比
Snoopy?
我想你会更喜欢这个 这是你自己的狗屋
I thought you might like this better. It's your very own doghouse.
看看里面吧
Take a look inside.
或在屋顶上睡觉
Or fall asleep on the roof.
天呐 查理·布朗 那真是个好故事
Gosh, Charlie Brown. That's a pretty good story.
你应该去写书
You should write a book.
或许我会的
Maybe I should.
哥哥
Hey, big brother!
你从没告诉过我史努比跟法国外籍军团训练过
You never told me Snoopy trained with the French Foreign Legion.
我没告诉过你史努比跟法国外籍军团训练过
I never told you Snoopy trained with the French Foreign Legion
是因为它没有
because he didn't!
是我训练了它
I was the one who trained him.
好了 史努比 我们先从简单的命令开始
Okay, Snoopy. We'll start with a simple command.
准备好了吗 坐下
Ready? Sit!
我想这倒也没错
I suppose that's technically accurate.
我们试试其他的 握手[奶昔]
Let's try another one. Shake!
太美味了
That's delicious.
但你应该像普通狗狗一样听我的命令
But you're supposed to follow my commands like a normal dog.
如果你听话 我就给你零食
If you do, I'll give you a doggy treat.
关键是 我教会了它做披萨
The point is, I taught him how to make pizza.
反正这没写进书里 哥哥
Well, it's not in the book, big brother.
事实上 书里根本没有提到你
In fact, there's no mention of you at all.
那不可能
That's impossible!
-给我的书签名 史努比 -快来 给我签名
- Sign my book, Snoopy! - Come on, kid! Sign mine!
让我成为你最疯狂的粉丝
Make mine out to your most brilliant fan!
史努比 我很开心你写了一本大家都喜欢的书
Snoopy, I'm happy you wrote a book and everyone likes it,
但你怎么都没提到我呢
but how come you didn't even mention me?
你难道不是人类最好的朋友吗
You're supposed to be man's best friend.
我最好的朋友
I mean, my best friend.
"此书献给那个给我喂食的圆脑袋小男孩"
"Dedicated to that roundheaded kid who brings me dinner."
那是我 我就是圆脑袋小男孩
That's me! I'm the roundheaded kid!
你把书献给了我
You dedicated it to me!
谢谢 史努比
Thanks, Snoopy!
哥哥真的很开心哎
Wow! Big brother sure is happy!
太好了
Hooray!
我希望他一直如此
I hope that he stays that way forever.
当史努比遇见了糊涂塌客
哇 好球
Wow, nice catch!
狗和鸟成了最好的朋友
A dog and a bird who are best friends?
怎么会这样呢
How does that even happen?
医生不在
医生来了
心理咨♥询♥
5美分一次
医生来了
好了 按时收费 你有什么问题
Okay, you're on the clock. What's the issue?
行了 总结一下
Okay, wrap it up!
它显然是想和你做朋友
He clearly just wants to be friends.
五美分 给钱
Five cents, please!
我想有时就是异性相吸吧
Sometimes opposites just attract, I guess.
对吧 我的甜心宝贝
Right, my Sweet Babboo?
快乐是只跳舞的小狗
我为什么不能有一个普通的闹钟
Why can't I have a normal alarm clock?
我忘了今天是学校的"才艺微笑日"
I forgot it's show-and-smile day at school!
我理解才艺展示
Show-and-tell I get.
才艺分享 没问题
Show-and-share, no problem.
但是才艺微笑
But show-and-smile?
你带了什么去才艺微笑日 查理·布朗
What did you bring for show-and-smile, Charlie Brown?
这个菠萝
This pineapple.
我都不知道你喜欢菠萝
I didn't know you like pineapples.
我不喜欢 我只是想不出其他能让我微笑的东西
I don't. I just can't think of anything that makes me smile.
这很简单
It's easy.
你只需要想想什么让你开心
You just have to think of something that makes you happy.
对我来说 那就是我的毛毯
For me, it's my blanket.
我想棒球让我开心
I guess baseball makes me happy.
至少大部分时间吧
Well, most of the time.
别那么担心 查理·布朗
Don't worry about it so much, Charlie Brown.
答案肯定就在你眼前
I'll bet the answer is closer than you think.
我能加入吗
Mind if I cut in?
我不理解你 史努比
I don't understand you, Snoopy.
世界上有那么多麻烦 你却还能跳舞
With all the trouble in the world, you still dance around.
恐惧呢 害怕呢
Where's the fear? Where's the dread?
你需要心理咨♥询♥
You need counseling!
什么让你微笑 莎莉
What makes you smile, Sally?
我想想 哥哥
Let me think, big brother.
当然是我的甜心宝贝
My Sweet Babboo, of course!
我不是你的甜心宝贝
I'm not your Sweet Babboo.
爱情的甜味飘散在空中
Love is in the air!
在空中
In the air.
那放风筝呢
What about flying a kite?
就是它 放风筝总能让我微笑
That's it! Flying a kite always makes me smile.
但那压力太大了
This is too much pressure.
而且我在压力之下表现并不好
And I'm not known for being good under pressure.
学校不允许跳舞的狗进来
No dancing dogs allowed in school!
当然了 奥瑟玛老师 我很乐意第一个展示
Of course, Miss Othmar. I'm happy to go first.
贝多芬的14号♥钢琴奏鸣曲
Ludwig van Beethoven's "Piano Sonata No. 14"
是最能让我微笑的东西
is what makes me smile the most.
我希望它也能让你们微笑
I hope it makes you smile too.
赶紧跳到精彩的地方
Skip to the good part!
能让我微笑的是我的毛毯 和它带来的安全感
What makes me smile is my blanket and the security it gives me.