史努比秀
第一季 第二集
巢穴朋友
你知道大家都会梦到自己能飞吗 我吧
You know that dream everyone has about being able to fly? Well, I--
心理咨♥询♥
医生来了
你疯了吧
Hey, banana nose!
你刚才吹跑的可是五美分的生意
That was a nickel's worth of business you just blew aw--
在国王让路
Make way for the king.
我的王国
My kingdom!
我做到了 我会放风筝了
I did it. I'm actually flying a kite.
如果你们不介意 现在该吃晚饭了
If you don't mind, it's suppertime.
给 美味的狗粮
Here you go, tasty dog food.
我知道它美味 是因为罐头上这么写
I know it's tasty because it says so on the can.
我的风筝
My kites!
真是的
Good grief!
国王永不停工
King's work is never done.
君主制恢复了
The monarchy has been restored!
-好了各位 一次一个问题 -我会飞了
- All right, folks. One problem at a time. - Whee! I'm flying!
把钱都拿出来让我看到
Get your nickels out where I can see them.
史努比
Snoopy?
我怎么就不能有只正常的狗呢
Why can't I just have a normal dog?
任务 运送午餐
这真是个灾难 史努比
This is a disaster, Snoopy.
不是狗粮的事
Not that.
作为哥哥
As the older brother,
我有责任树立带午餐的好榜样
it's my duty to set a good example of lunch responsibility.
但莎莉把她的午餐留在家里了
But Sally left hers at home.
我本想给她送去 但是
I would take it to her, but...
你能把午餐送去学校吗
Can you bring it to school?
谢谢 史努比 但你得快点
Thanks, Snoopy. But you have to be quick.
她得在十二点半午休结束前拿到
She needs it before lunch ends at 12:30.
记住 这是吃了午餐的莎莉
And remember, this is Sally when she's had her lunch.
这是没吃午餐的她
This is her when she hasn't.
你接受这个任务吗
Do you accept this mission?
勇敢的王牌飞行员
Oh, brave Flying Ace.
你冒着生命危险跨过敌人的防线 只为给我送午餐
You risked your life crossing enemy lines, all to bring me my lunch.
为表彰你的高尚行为 你应获得国家最高荣誉
For your noble actions, you deserve the nation's highest honor.
可怕的红男爵来了
It's the dreaded Red Baron!
真不敢相信哥哥让我把午餐落在家里了
I can't believe my big brother let me forget my lunch.
这是一天中最重要的一餐 仅次于早餐和晚餐
It's the most important meal of the day, after breakfast and supper.
-但不是你自己落在家里的吗 -这不是关键
- But weren't you the one who left it? - That's not the point!
作为哥哥 这是查理·布朗的职责
As the older brother, it's Charlie Brown's duty
树立带午餐的好榜样
to set a good example of lunch responsibility.
生病也不是借口
Being sick is no excuse!
我的肚子咕咕叫了
My tummy's getting rumbly.
你知道我饿了会变成什么样
You know what happens when I get hungry.
那我们一起吃我的吧
How about sharing some of mine?
这不一样 莱纳斯
It's not the same, Linus.
我想要我的午餐
I want my lunch!
午休还剩半小时
Well, there's still half an hour left for lunch.
查理·布朗或许让史努比给你送午餐了
Charlie Brown probably sent your bag with Snoopy.
希望如此吧
I hope.
玛西 提醒我永远不要选体育课的那个大鼻子男孩
Marcie, remind me to never pick that kid with the big nose for gym class.
狗不能来饮水池
No dogs allowed in the water fountain!
几点了 都12点15分了
What time is it? It's 12:15!
那狗呢 午休就快结束了
Where's that dog? Lunchtime's almost over.
糟了 我的胃从咕咕叫变成哇哇怒吼了
Oh, no. My stomach's going from rumbly to grumbly!
史努比 莎莉正等着她的午餐
Snoopy, Sally is waiting for her lunch.
你得过去给她 不然我就去了
You need to go over there and give it to her, or I will.
为什么查理·布朗不能有只正常的狗
Why can't Charlie Brown just have a normal dog?
你接受这个任务吗
Do you accept this mission?
你应获得国家最高荣誉
You deserve the nation's highest honor!
史努比 想玩沙子吗
Hey, Snoopy. Wanna play sand--
不可接受
Unacceptable!
你花的时间太久了
You took forever!
午休就快结束了
Lunchtime's almost over.
小心 她要爆发了
Look out! She's gonna blow!
你毁了我的午餐
You destroyed my lunch!
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我从饥饿的蹂躏中被拯救
I have been saved from the ravages of hunger,
这都要归功于王牌飞行员的英勇
and I owe it all to the brave actions of the Flying Ace.
你就这一份工作 有这么难吗
You had one job! Is that so hard?
谢谢你今天努力给莎莉送午餐 史努比
I appreciate you trying to get Sally her lunch today, Snoopy.
但我不知道你们在庆祝什么
But I don't know why you're celebrating.
没错 我吃了晚餐 但我永远吃不到那份午餐了
Sure, I had dinner, but I'll never get that lunch back.
我都不想进屋了
I'm not sure I wanna go back inside.
是狗粮
Dog food!
狗狗太热了
如果对冰淇淋来说太热 那对我来说就太热了
When it's too hot for ice cream, it's too hot for me.
你为什么在沙子里游泳 露西明明正在开泳池派对
Beats me why you're swimming in the sandbox when Lucy's having a pool party.
狗狗细菌不准进泳池
No dog germs in the pool!
出泳池吗
Out of the pool?
最好按照救生员的话做
Better do what the lifeguard says.
我刚适应了在水里
I was just getting acclimatized.
等等 我以为我才是值班资深救生员
Hold on. I thought I was the senior lifeguard on duty.
抱歉 女士 我是说值班资深救生员的助理
Sorry, ma'am. I meant assistant to the senior lifeguard on duty.
大伙儿 回泳池
Everyone, back in the pool.
真糟
Aw, man.
我真希望救生员们能下定决心
I wish the water-safety professionals would make up their minds.
真是的
Good grief!
狗狗细菌不准进泳池
No dog germs in the pool!
别再回来了
And don't come back!
太好了 泳池真酷
Yay! Pool fun!
大伙儿 快看那边
Everyone, over there.
-那真的是... -可能吗
- Is that really a-- - Could it be?
我想是的
I think it is.
陆上鲨鱼
Land shark!
我不敢看
I can't look!
它过来了 快逃命啊
It's getting closer! Run for your lives!
这只傻狗现在在干什么
What is that silly dog doing now?
不知道 但它看起来很凉爽
I don't know, but it sure looks refreshing.
大伙儿 回泳池
Everyone, back in the pool.
对于一只细菌狗狗来说 有时你有很多好主意
You know, for a germy dog, sometimes you have good ideas.