史努比秀
第一季 第六集[本季终]
羽毛球之恋
小子
Hey, kid.
能把羽毛球拍还我吗
Can I have my badminton racket back?
你想看我用球拍颠羽毛球吗
You wanna see me do a neat trick with this birdie?
我的记录是多少来着 玛西
What's my record again, Marcie?
三十七下 先生
Thirty-seven bounces, sir.
你想一起玩吗
So, do you wanna play?
来吧
Let's go.
比赛开始
Game on!
你的朋友把我们的羽毛球拿走了
Your friend just took our birdie.
如果我们要继续玩 你最好把球拿回来
If we're gonna play, you better get it back.
羽毛球呢
So, where's the birdie?
那只小鸟喜欢很喜欢羽毛球 先生
That bird seems pretty attached to that birdie, sir.
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
你想玩 对吧
You wanna play, don't you?
那就赶紧去拿球
Then hop to it.
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go, go, go!
那个 玛西 就叫鼓舞人心
And that, Marcie, is what they call a pep talk.
非常激励人心 先生
Inspiring stuff, sir.
羽毛球在哪
So where's the birdie?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
或许是说你的鼓舞人心没用
Maybe it means your pep talk didn't work.
当然有用了 只是暂时还没起作用
Of course it worked. It just hasn't worked yet.
听着 小子
Listen, kid.
我一只手上有球拍
I have a racket in one hand,
但另一只手上少了点什么
but the other hand is missing something.
那是个网球
That's a tennis ball.
足球
Soccer ball.
这是面包机
That's a toaster.
我都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
算了 我自己去拿羽毛球 来吧 玛西
Forget it. I'll get the birdie myself. Come on, Marcie.
拿到了
Got it!
那只小鸟似乎很伤心 先生
That little bird seems pretty upset, sir.
玛西 这不过是体育用品
Marcie, it's just sports equipment.
我猜诗人们说得对
I guess the poets are right.
寻找爱的旅途永远不是一帆风顺
The course of true love never runs smooth.
爱情降临的方式真是奇怪又神秘
The ways of love are strange and mysterious.
所以我只打羽毛球 你准备好一起玩了吗
That's why I'm sticking to badminton. You ready to play?
试着阻止我吧 先生
Just try and stop me, sir.
这会是场漫长的比赛
This is gonna be a long game.
墨守陈规的小猎犬
我从没见过史努比这么专注
I've never seen Snoopy so focused.
史努比 你在写什么呢
Hey, Snoopy. What are you working on?
"购买♥♥我们的X光眼镜 看清自己的骨头"
"Order our X-ray glasses. See your own bones."
"你是作家吗 觉得你能写出下一本伟大的小说吗
"Are you a writer? Think you can write the next great novel?
参加我们的小说比赛吧 或许你能赢得巨大奖杯"
Enter our book writing contest and you could win a huge trophy."
伟大的小说
Ah, the great novel.
几百年来 人们一直
For centuries, humankind has
渴望把自己的故事镌刻在历史的墙上
yearned to etch its stories on the walls of history.
我们应该给天才一些空间
We should give the genius some space.
好主意
Good idea.
那是个月黑风高的夜晚
这是英勇的王牌飞行员
Here is the heroic Flying Ace,
与大自然的恶劣天气作斗争 争分夺秒前往巴黎
braving Mother Nature's wrath as he races to Paris.
它能及时把
Will he deliver the top secret
最高机密文件送到盟友的手中吗
document into the hands of his allies in time?
这是什么
What's this?
可怕的红男爵 头顶的天空变得更加昏暗
The dreaded Red Baron, darkening the sky overhead
红男爵不知疲倦地追逐着秘密文件
in relentless pursuit of the secret document.
"带着秘密文件 穿越敌人上空领域去巴黎"
"Carrying a secret document to Paris across enemy skies."
不错 但你少了一个强势的女主角
Not bad, but what you're missing is a strong female lead.
一个坚强 聪明 美丽却又谦逊的人
Someone tough, smart, beautiful but humble.
像我一样的女孩 祝你好运
Someone like me. Good luck.
好了
All right.
我来导航 你来开飞机
I'll navigate while you fly.
不过转念一想 我是历史的英雄
On second thought, I'm the hero of this story.
应该由我来开飞机 挪开
I should be flying the plane. Move over.
你在地图上找巴黎 我来把控方向盘
You look for Paris on the map, I'll take the wheel.
方向盘呢
Where's the wheel?
我好喜欢这些情节 小子 但笑点在哪呢
I'm really loving all the action, kid. But where's the comedy?
玩笑呢 捧腹之处呢
The laughs? The guffaws?
这个故事需要几个玩笑 就像我父亲讲给我听的
This story needs a few jokes, like this one my father told me:
什么东西有四条腿 却不会走路
What has four legs but can't walk?
桌子
A table.
懂了吗 桌子不会走路
Get it? Tables don't walk.
信我的吧 小子
Take it from me, kid.
如果你想让你的故事引人入胜
If you want your story to be a page-turner,
就得让读者看得开心
you gotta make 'em laugh.
快点 我们的英雄快没时间了 敬爱的
Hurry, time is running out for our hero, yours truly,
要赶紧把这份秘密文件送到我们巴黎的盟友手中
to carry this secret document to our allies in Paris.
有人提到了巴黎吗 我爱巴黎
Did somebody say Paris? I love Paris!
看起来巴黎在这边
Looks like it's thisaway.
或许在那边
Or maybe it's thataway.
或那边 或这边
Or thataway! Or thisaway.
你能别玩了吗 我们正在执行秘密任务
Do you mind? We're on a secret mission.
真的吗 你怎么不早说
Really? Why didn't you say something?
大伙儿 都小声点
Hey, everyone! Keep it down!
我们正在执行秘密任务呢
We're on a secret mission over here!
彩带吗 这个好笑
Confetti? Now that's funny.
这不好笑 现在我们迷路了
It's not funny. And now we're lost.
别怪我 我只是来添加喜剧效果的
Don't blame me. I'm just the comic relief.
这才好笑呢
Now that's funny.
强势的主角 有趣的玩笑
Strong characters, funny jokes,
但戏剧效果在哪呢
but where's the drama?
冒险呢 危机呢
The peril? The danger?
所有伟大的小说都需要一个大胆的营救任务
Every great action story needs a daring rescue mission.
大伙儿 你们好...
Oh, hey, everyone. How's it--
坚持住 莱纳斯
Hang in there, Linus!
史努比
Snoopy!
我看不见了
I can't see!
史努比 用这个
Snoopy! Use this!
我就知道你会救我 毛毯
I knew you'd save me, blanket.
王牌飞行员 我们快没时间了
Flying Ace, we're running out of time.
我们还是需要去巴黎
We still need to get to Paris.
但怎么去呢 地图没了
But how? The map is gone.
它正跟着嗅觉走 但它在闻什么呢
He's following his nose, but what does he smell?
真不可思议 王牌找到了巴黎
Doggone it, the Ace found Paris.
那里是我们的接头处
There's the rendezvous!
秘密文件
The secret document!
我是说 秘密文件
I mean, the secret document.
当然了 它是跟着牛角包的味道来的
Of course, he could smell the croissants.
剧终
最佳小说的获奖者是...
And the winner for the greatest novel goes to...
史努比
Snoopy!
史努比 史努比 史努比
Snoopy! Snoopy! Snoopy!
史努比 史努比
Snoopy! Snoopy!
你收到了写作比赛的来信
You got a letter from the book writing contest.
"我们遗憾地通知你 你没有获胜"
"We regret to inform you that you did not win."
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, pal.
但好消息他们把你的原稿寄回来了
But the good news is they sent back your manuscript.
而且大家都很喜欢
And everyone else loves it.
真激励人心
It's so inspiring.
-我喜欢情节 -我喜欢玩笑
- I like the action. - I like the jokes.
我喜欢强势的女主角
I like the strong female lead.
你瞧 伙计 人♥民♥表态了
Well, pal, the people have spoken.
他们认为你是个很优秀的作家
They think you're a pretty good writer, after all.
大作家的下一部作品要写什么呢
So what's next for the great author?
举世闻名的作家开始书写另一部伟大小说了
The world-famous author begins another great novel.
我迫不及待想知道它下一部写的是什么了
I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
那是个月黑风高的夜晚
不那么好笑
你好 查理·布朗
Hello, Charlie Brown.