史努比秀
第一季 第三集
害怕的史努比
恐怖电影并不真的吓人
Scary movies aren't really that scary
因为怪物都不是真的
because the monsters aren't real.
哇
Boo!
《泥人的复仇》 史上最棒电影
Revenge of the Mudmen, cinema at its finest.
我的美容法则第三步
And the third step of my beauty regimen
把提纯的面膜敷在
is when I apply the purifying facial mask
去角质的燕麦清洁面膜上
over the exfoliating oatmeal scrub.
要美丽 不容易
Beauty is ugly work.
你带书干什么 玛西 我们是去看电影
What's the book for, Marcie? We're going into a movie.
影前阅读有助于平静紧张心情 先生
Pre-show reading for calming the nerves, sir.
这本书叫做《动物叫声以及如何模仿》
It's titled Animal Sounds and How to Make Them.
你不需要书来教你这些
You don't need a book to teach you that.
哞
Moo!
这是与生俱来的本领
Born with it.
七十五 八十 一块 两...
Seventy-five, eighty, one button, two--
史努比 你来这干什么 你又不喜欢恐怖电影
Snoopy, what are you doing here? You don't like scary movies.
你最后肯定又睡到我床上去了
You're just gonna wind up sleeping in my bed again.
嘘
Shh!
你的狗在嘲笑我的观影体验
Your dog is making a mockery of my cinematic experience.
查克
Hey, Chuck!
你能让那个长相怪异的小孩别闹腾吗
Can you tell the funny-looking kid to keep it down?
真是的
Good grief.
正如我所料 那电影一点不吓人
Just as I predicted, that movie wasn't scary at all.
你一直躲在毛毯下面
You were under your blanket the whole time.
所以它才叫安全毛毯
That's why it's called a security blanket.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
借过 珍贵货物来了
Excuse me, precious cargo coming through.
无限的宇宙
The infinite cosmos.
总让你思考自己在世界上的位置
It really makes you think about your place in the world.
这真是品相上乘的泥土
Now that's some good-looking mud.
今年的夏令时对我影响很大哎
Daylight savings really snuck up on me this year.
你瞧 玛西 这才是真正的狼嚎
You see, Marcie? That's how you do a wolf howl.
要从腹部发声
It has to come from the gut.
让我试试 先生
Let me try, sir.
为什么你模仿的动物叫声都像尖叫
Why does every animal you do sound like a scream?
或许我们该试个简单的 鸭子怎么样
Maybe we should try an easier one. Perhaps a duck?
刚才的叫声如何 先生
How was that, sir?
这首好多了
That's better.
那些最好是称赞的尖叫
Those better be screams of appreciation!
而且我真该打你一顿 影响我睡美容觉
And I oughta knock your block off for disturbing my beauty sleep!
我不明白
I don't get it.
那只傻狗在怕什么
What's that silly dog so scared of?
你捣什么乱 史努比
What's the big deal, Snoopy?
我花了好久才找到合适的水和泥土比例
It took me forever to get the dirt-to-water ratio just right.
我说了你不喜欢恐怖电影
I told you you didn't like scary movies.
真是的
Good grief.
盛装打扮的史努比
心理咨♥询♥
5美分一次
医生来了
我真的很想在今天的万圣节舞会上
I really wanna impress the little red-haired girl
打动红发女孩
at the Halloween dance today.
如果你真的想留下好印象
If you really wanna make a good impression,
我建议不要去
I'd consider not going.
但这可能是我的大好机会 我只需要正确的装扮
But this could be my big chance. I just need the right costume.
你去年扮成了什么 查理·布朗
What did you go as last year, Charlie Brown?
我不擅长用剪刀
I'm not good with scissors.
你需要一个好的服装顾问
What you need is a costume adviser.
我倒是可以 但这浪费了我的医学才能
I'd do it, but it's beneath my skills as a medical professional.
十美分 谢谢
Ten cents, please.
但你的标牌写着五美分
But your sign says five cents.
假日收费翻倍
It's double on holidays.
露西说得对 我确实需要一个服装顾问
Lucy's right. I do need a costume adviser.
附近肯定有懂服装的人
There must be someone around here who's good with costumes.
但是谁呢
But who?
史努比 你觉得你能帮我吗
Snoopy, you think you could help me?
你有什么想法 伙计
What did you have in mind, pal?
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
或许换个容易认出来的装扮
Maybe something a little more recognizable?
我是个机器人 这个按钮是干什么的
I'm a robot. What does this button do?
或许换个不那么抖的
Maybe something a little less shaky?
这太棒了 史努比
This is great, Snoopy.
就是有点重
It's just a little heavy.
我是个橄榄球 完美
I'm a football. Perfect.
接球失误
Fumble!
抱歉 查克
Sorry, Chuck.
大家都喜欢花
Everybody likes flowers.
干得漂亮 老伙计
Well done, old pal.
谁知道蝴蝶也能这么凶狠呢
Who knew butterflies could be so aggressive?
谢谢你的帮忙 史努比 但没用
Thanks for your help, Snoopy, but it's no use.
我们永远想不出什么装扮
We'll never come up with a costume
能打动红发女孩了
that'll impress the little red-haired girl.
走吧 查理·布朗 舞会就要开始了
Let's go, Charlie Brown. We're going to be late for the dance.
但我没有服装
But I don't have a costume!
-别浪费时间了 查理·布朗 -走吧 查克
- No time to lose, Charlie Brown. - Move it, Chuck.
来吧 哥哥
Come on, big brother.
万圣节快乐
这套服装有点紧
This costume's a little tight.
而且我都不知道自己看上去怎么样
And I don't even know what I look like.
你看起来很健康 查理·布朗
You look very healthy, Charlie Brown.
我会说"营养丰富"
I would even use the word "nutritious."
我会说"可笑至极"
I would use the word "ridiculous."
你自己看吧 查理·布朗
See for yourself, Charlie Brown.
真是的 我是个蔬菜
Good grief. I'm a vegetable.
这太糟了 我现在该怎么办
This is terrible. What do I do now?
我建议你做胡萝卜做的事
I suggest you act like a carrot.
但如果红发女孩不喜欢胡萝卜怎么办
But what if the little red-haired girl doesn't like carrots?
我骗谁呢 没人喜欢胡萝卜
Who am I kidding? No one likes carrots.
肯定有一些人喜欢胡萝卜
Oh, there are definitely a few people who like carrots,
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown.
我想你说的没错 莱纳斯
I think you're right, Linus.
我希望自己能留个深刻印象 我过去了
I hope I make a big impression. Here I go.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Whoa! Sorry. Excuse me. Whoa!
我...你...
I-- You--
我觉得那肯定算是个深刻印象
I would definitely call that a big impression.
真是个蠢蛋
What a blockhead.
我们做到了 史努比
We did it, Snoopy.
我逗红发女孩笑了
I got the little red-haired girl to smile.
至少我想是这样的 我其实看不见
At least, I think I did. I couldn't really see.
你怎么知道她会扮成一只兔子
How did you know she'd be dressed as a bunny?
谢了 老伙计
Thanks, old pal.
我得走了
I have to go.
红发女孩不是唯一喜欢胡萝卜的
The little red-haired girl isn't the only one who likes carrots.
玩把戏的史努比
好 再过来一点
Okay, just a little more.
往左一点
A little left.
今年万圣节 我们家要成为大家谈论的焦点
This Halloween, our house is going to be the talk of the street.
我们再试一次放在另一侧
Let's try the other side one more time.
我懂你的想法了 但我觉得我的主意更好
I see what you're going for, but I think my idea was better.
我不知道狗也庆祝万圣节
I didn't know dogs celebrate Halloween.
正常的狗不会
Normal dogs don't.
万圣节快乐
我们需要更多南瓜
We're gonna need more pumpkins.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
谢谢
Thank you.
没错 女士 我是个法官
Why, yes, ma'am. I am a judge.
并且我在此宣布 出发去下一家
And I hereby decree, on to the next house!
-我喜欢你的装扮 乒乓 -谢谢
- I like your costume, Pigpen. - Thanks.
你是哪种熊 棕熊 还是灰熊
What kind of bear are you? A brown bear? A grizzly?
当然是北极熊了
A polar bear, of course.
当然了
Of course.
那下一家去哪
So, where to next?