剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
Lincoln!
滚开 妈 -发生了什么事
Get off me! Mom! - What did--what happened?
谁抓我了
Who grabbed me?!
抓你 大家都睡着啊
Grabbed? Everyone was sleeping.
那我怎么可能会在这儿
Then how the hell did I end up over here?
天呐 真是...
Oh god, this is...
你去哪儿
Where you going?
去哪都成 我们现在就走
Anywhere but here. We're all leaving now.
在雨林夜行 必死无疑
You won't survive at night in the jungle.
是吗 阻止我啊
Yeah? Stop us.
这条路 走吧
This way. Let's go.
小心那块石头 -好
Watch that rock. - Yeah.
只是条小溪 别担心
It's just a stream. Don't worry about it.
啊 什么东西抓住了我
Aah! Something grabbed me!
给我条绳子
Give me a rope!
救救我 天呐 天呐
Help me! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
泰丝 坚持住
Tess, hold on!
克拉克 接住摄像机
Clark, grab the camera!
快点
Quick!
把她拉出来
Get her out of there!
魔法号♥
1989年1月
AJ AJ 拿好摄像机
A.J.! A.J., camera.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
魔法号♥
来
Okay.
把这个喝了
不要
No?
我得坚持住
这样就能找到他
雅厄耳
你得放他走
求你了
你留他的魂魄在你体内越久
他离去时就会带走越多你的魂魄
我不能让你重蹈你母亲的覆辙而死
求你了
这样他们就找不到他了
他们当然找得到
他们找不到的
They won't.
我知道外头有什么
I know what's out there.
我得保护他们
I have to protect them.
外面有什么
From what?
刚才有什么东西 什么人抓住了我
Something-- someone was grabbing me.
好
Okay.
你的意思是
So what you're saying then...
刚才有人藏在这条
is that someone is in this stream
浅及脚背的小溪里面吗
in--what, less than... half a foot of water?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对女人宽容点 克拉克
Easy on the lady, Clark.
我看见有只手抓着她
I saw a hand grab her.
这里没你的事 AJ
Stay out of this please, A.J.
我看到一只死人手从地底伸出
I see a dead hand reaching out of the ground,
这里肯定有我的事
I'm damn well staying in it.
我们都去拉她了
I mean, we both pulled her out.
你认为会是什么事呢
What do you think happened?
我说了 你说够了
Like I said, thank you.
等等 我记得我们以前常围着营火坐
Wait. I remember we used to sit around the campfire,
而埃米特
and Emmet...
他会给我们讲当地的故事和传说
He'd tell stories, legends from wherever we were.
其中有个就是讲亚马逊河的
And there's this one from the amazon.
拉·特哈达 被遗弃的人
La dejada-- the abandoned one.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
有个从远方来的小女孩
There's a little girl from far away
她妈妈太忙 没空理她
whose mother was too busy for her...
所以她就在森林里自己玩耍
So she plays by herself in the forest.
一天 她的娃娃掉进了河里
One day, her doll falls in the river.
她妈妈又不在 没法帮她 所以...
Her mother isn't there to help her, so...
她就自己到河里捞娃娃
she goes in by herself to try to get it,
却不幸掉入河中淹死了
but she falls in and drowns.
她的尸体一直没找着
They never find her body.
更别说入土为安了
They can't even bury her.
他们说她的鬼魂感到很寂寞
They say her spirit gets lonely,
所以...她会把人引至河中淹死
so... she brings people to the river to drown.
许多人因此丧命
So many people have died,
于是当地人纷纷留下礼物
locals began leaving her gifts
这样她就不会来害他们了
so she'd leave them alone.
或许这棵树就是她的
Maybe this tree is for her.
她一定是来自
She must've been
某个古老的大英帝国家族
from one of the old british colonial families.
所以才有那么多娃娃
That explains the dolls.
但为什么她要袭击我们呢
But why is it coming after us?
我哪知道
I don't know.
你从树上拿下来的吗
You took this from the tree?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
林子里闹鬼已经够匪夷所思了
It's hard enough to believe there's a ghost out here,
难道某只鬼少个玩偶还会发火不成
but one that's mad we took its toys?
得了吧
Please.
快放回去
Give it back.
没想到我居然照做了
Can't believe I'm doing this.
林肯
Lincoln.
好吧 对不起 我不该拿回我的小熊
Okay, I'm--I'm sorry I took my bear.
好了 你开心了吧
There. You happy now?
估计今晚是别想安稳睡觉了
I think we're all past a good night's sleep.
太阳就快出来了
The sun's coming up soon.
咱们继续去找你丈夫吧
Let's pick up your husband's trail.
放回去 这回系紧点
Put it back. Tie it carefully.
我系紧了 -那就重新系
I did. - Do it again.
对不起
Sorry.
让我来
Give me the bear.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from us?!
妈妈
Mommy.
这边走 能回到船上去 -快跑
This way! We can make it to the "Magus." - Go!
走这边 跑快点 跟上 快点
This way! As fast as you can! Fast as you--come on!
天啊 妈 跑快点
Oh, my god! Hurry up, mom!
快跑
Go!
跑起来 别走散了 -好
Run! Stay together! - Okay.
老天啊
Oh, my god.
跟上
Come on!
离魔法号♥没多远了
we're almost at the "Magus."
快 快 快点
Go! Go! Come on!
怎么又回到娃娃树了
Um... The doll tree?!
你
You...
你故意带我们兜圈子
You led us right back here?
咱们没走错
We were going the right way.
怎么 这么说要怪这树了
What, so the tree brought us back here?!
啊 少来了
Huh? Come on!
是它 它想要困住我们
It did this. It's trying to trap us.
它到底想要什么
What does it want from us?
难道还不清楚吗
I think it's pretty clear.
我妈去哪儿了
Where's my mom?
她刚才还在我后面的
She was right behind me.
她不见了 泰丝
She's not here. Tess!
泰丝
Tess?
泰丝 -妈
Tess! - Mom!
妈
Mom?!
泰丝
Tess!
她哪去了 刚才谁看见她了 妈
Where is she?! Who saw her?! Who--what--mom!
泰丝 泰丝
Tess! Tess!
她刚才就在这儿 就是这里
She was right here. She was right here.
泰丝
Tess!
泰丝
Tess!
在左边
It's to our left.
挺住
Hold on!
妈
Mom!
救命
Help!
泰丝 泰丝 她在哪儿
Tess! Tess! Where is she?!
妈
Mom!
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表