剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
with her ghost stories. - Clark.
亚马逊到处都流传着一些传说
Every corner of the Amazon has some story legend
就是为了吓退白人 -克拉克
designed to keep out the white people. - Clark.
我们又不是来这钻油井或伐木的
We're not here to drill for oil, clear cut the forest.
我们只是来这拍个电视节目
We're just trying to make a TV show, okay?
克拉克
Clark!
怎么了
What?
我的眼睛好痛 -妈
My eyes are burning. - Mom?
我看不见了 -妈
I can't see! - Mom!
你说真的吗
Okay. Are you serious?
失明现象 开始扩散了
Blindness, it's spreading.
埃米利奥 来 抓好了 慢点
Okay, Emilio, here we go. Grab on. Hold on, hold on.
小心脚下 你还好吗
Watch your step. You good?
雅厄耳 扶他坐下 好 下一个
Jahel, help him. Sit him down. Okay, go on.
我抓着你呢 -啊
I got you. - Aah!
慢着点 我抓着她呢
Be careful. I've got her.
好啦 我扶着她了
It's all right. I've got her.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好 来 进屋里吧
Okay, come on. In you come.
我们要隔离他们
We need to isolate them.
不管是什么引起的 这病可能会传染
Whatever's causing this might be contagious.
如果会传染 现在隔离也晚了
Well, if it's contagious, it's too late.
大家的视力怎样 克拉克你呢
How is everyone's vision? Clark?
还好
Yeah.
AJ呢 -很好
AJ? - Yeah, fine.
我
I...
之前有点痒 不过... -让我瞧瞧
Something itched earlier, but I... - Let me see.
听着 我觉得这不是感染引起的
Listen, I don't think this is an infection.
咱们醒来时
When we woke up,
帐篷外都有用白粉画的眼睛图案
there was that powder all around us, the eye.
不管由什么引起 我们得把他们送到医院
Well, whatever it is, we need to get 'em to a hospital.
雅厄耳
Jahel...
试试用无线电设备呼救
我去查查埃米特的笔记
I need to check Emmet's journal.
他们也进过那个山洞
They were at that cave.
如果他们也试过这样
If this happened to them,
他们可能找出了治疗方法
they might have figured out a way to cure it.
你去翻查录像带行吗 -好的
Will you look at the tapes? - Yeah.
那里面可能会有答案
There might be an answer there.
妈 您还好吗
How you doing, mom?
库尔特
Kurt?
我们现在情况不妙
We're in a situation now.
在亚马逊失明了
Blind in the Amazon.
这样下去会死人的
People could die.
我知道
I know.
我们需要帮助 外界的帮助
We need help, real help, outside help.
听着
Listen.
我不介意船上有个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
I don't mind a good every-man-for-himself villain onboard.
反正这样节目更精彩
It makes for excellent television.
我知道你房♥间里藏着一部卫星电♥话♥
I know you have a sat phone stashed in your room.
我知道只有那一部
I know it's the only thing
才有可能在河上收到信♥号♥♥
that seems to get reception of this river.
我不关心你联♥系♥过什么人
Now I don't care who you're talking to
或你在策划什么
or what you're planning on doing,
但如果有人生命岌岌可危
but if someone's life is on the line,
你得给我联络你的人 清楚了吗
you're calling your friends. Are we clear?
你的眼睛怎样了
How are your eyes?
这药足够你和埃米利奥用
Okay, so we got enough for you, Emilio,
再多一人应该也够
and maybe one more.
那你怎么办
What about you?
现在不用担心我 我们会治好你们的
Don't worry about me right now. We're gonna fix this.
好了 有好点吗
Okay. Any change?
好吧 拿着这个
Okay. Take this.
继续冲洗眼睛吧 我去看看埃米利奥
Keep flushing, okay? I'm gonna check on Emilio.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
这里是"魔法号♥"
我们需要紧急援助
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
我们需要支援
救命
Mayday.
这个地方我们不应该来
You know, it's area where we shouldn't be.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
你这个老混账 到底害我们惹什么麻烦了
What have you gotten us into, you old bastard?
啊
Huh?
天啊
Oh, my god!
别玩了
Oh, no.
不会吧
No.
为什么要这么对我
Don't do this to me!
我得带大家离开陆地 到河中♥央♥去
I'm taking us to the middle of the river, away from land.
那帮土著可能会登上"魔法号♥"
They may try to board the "Magus".
无线电那边有回应吗
Any luck on the radio?
有回应吗
Any luck on the radio?
你怎么了
What is it?
我看不见了
林肯
Lincoln?
林肯
Lincoln?
林肯
Lincoln?
是泰丝吗 -天啦
Tess? - Oh!
泰丝 是我 别怕 是我
Tess, it's me. All right? It's me.
听我说 -克拉克
Listen... - Clark
我也失明了 我看不见你
It's--it--it--it's happened, okay? I can't see you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好 -真的
Yeah. - Yeah?
很好
Okay.
克拉克
Oh, Clark.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
如果眼睛治不好 我们...
If this thing can't be treated, we...
我们可能就再也看不到对方了
We might not ever see each other again.
二十年来我一直注意着你
I've been looking at your face for 20 years.
我不会忘记你的样子的
I'd never forget your face.
一辈子都不会忘
I'd never forget it.
哦 你说的对方是指埃米特
Oh, you were talking about Emmet.
也对 我是不是看起来很二
Right, yeah. Well, don't I look like a [Bleep]?
呃 没关系 没关系
Uh, um, it's all right. It's okay.
我都已经习惯了
It's nothing I'm not accustomed to.
克拉克 -什么
Clark. - What?
怎么了
What?
船上到处都是摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
你得把刚才那段洗掉
I want you to erase these tapes.
我不想让其他人... -没问题
I don't want anyone to-- - Yeah, of course.
又不是第一次了 对吧
Wouldn't be the first time, would it?
这里
Here.
你能一个人从这里下去吗
Can you make it from here?
能 我很熟悉这条船
刚刚是蝙蝠族人 对吧
It's the Morcegos, isn't it?
他们在外面吗
Are they out here?
埃米特的日记写着 有些土著部落
According to Emmet's journal, some native tribes
会在吹镖上粘致盲树的干籽
used the dried seeds of cegos trees on blowdarts
来弄瞎猎物
to blind animals
这样一来狩猎就容易多了
so that they're easier to hunt.
那我们要怎么治呢
So how do we cure it?
埃米特总是说 亚马逊里的一切
Emmet always said that everything in the Amazon
都是相生相克的 有阴就有阳
has a counter. For every yin, there's a yang,
丛林就是以此来维持平衡
and it's how the jungle maintains harmony.
这里记着一种植物 是一种球根
So it says here that there's this plant. It's a bulb.
它长在感知树下
It grows under the sentido tree.
显然这种植物的汁液可以中和干籽的酸性
Apparently, its sap can neutralize the acid of the seeds.
那我们就去找一棵这种树 治愈眼睛好了
Can't we find one of these trees and we can see again?
前提是这有用 我们能找到
If it works, and if we can find it.
这种树生长在海拔750米的地方
It grows at elevations of 750 meters.
那得往丛林深处走半天才能到
That's a half-day's hike back into the jungle.
没关系 库尔特和我一起去
It's okay. Kurt and I will go.
不行 如果蝙蝠族人还在那 你们不能去
No. If the morcego are still there, you can't.
我们没有第二条路 现在就得动身
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表