剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
那是什么 埃米特
What is that? Emmet?
它在召唤我们
It's calling us.
我什么也没看到
Well, I don't see anything.
埃米特 别出去
Emmet, don't go out there.
萨尔萨 回来
Salsa, get back here!
萨尔萨
Salsa?!
它一定是发现了什么东西
I think he's found something.
天啊 那是什么
What is it? Oh, my god.
是那只猴子吗
Is that the monkey?
只有它的皮
Just his pelt.
第六天
我们就不谈谈昨晚那事吗
So we're just not gonna talk about it?
什么事
What?
猴子可不会自己把皮剥了
About how a monkey doesn't skin itself.
有东西在跟踪我们
We're being stalked out here.
那意味着我们离目标越来越近
Just means we're getting close.
那个东西是入口的守护者
That thing's a threshold guardian.
它只是想吓跑我们
It's just... trying to scare us off the path.
我们以前和这类东西打过交道
Now we've dealt with these kinds of things before.
听起来就是茹塔伊那位
Sounds like that spirit
渔民警告咱们要注意的幽灵
the fisherman in Jutai warned us about.
他怎么称呼它来着
What did he call it?
哨魔通奇
II Tunchi.
秘鲁当地传说,一个在雨林徘徊的吹口哨的恶灵
我们一定是闯入了它的领地
We must have just wandered into its territory.
搞什么 我们的干粮也不见了
Oh, come on. Our rations are gone, too.
哨魔通奇 好个聪明的小混♥蛋♥
II Tunchi. Clever little bastard.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
埃米特先生错了
哨魔通奇不是一个幽灵...
她是个恶魔
等等 她说什么了
Wait, wait, wait. What did she say?
我们最好不要再看了
哨魔通奇会来不是为了吓人
而是为了杀人
我没经历过丧亲之痛
I've never lost anyone.
就连我的四个祖父母都还健在
Hell, I've still got all four of my grandparents.
我无法想象你有多...
I can't even imagine how...
我为你父亲的事感到难过
I'm really sorry about your dad.
埃米特信任我
Emmet believed in me.
他觉得我是特别的
He thought I was special.
他说我被标记了
He said I was marked.
我完全不明白
I have no idea why.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
我吗
Me?
当然能 虽然我不能担♥保♥那六个
Sure. I mean, I can't vouch for the six cameras
正拍着我们的摄像头 但是...
looking at us right now, but--
他们都在看录像带
They're watching the tapes.
埃米特的信标发射机...
Emmet's beacon...
给了所有人希望...
The one that gave everyone hope...
把大家引来了这里...
The one that brought us all down here...
是我激活的
I set it off.
什么
What?
利用远程卫星线路
Remote satellite link.
因为 我只有这样做
I mean, it was... the only way
才能让所有人来找我爸爸
that I could get anyone to come look for my dad.
他们都放弃搜救了 认为他们死了
They gave 'em up-- they gave 'em up for dead,
但是 我能感觉到 我...
But... I felt it. I mean, I...
我知道他们还在这里 还活着
I knew that they were here and still alive
我们能救回他们的 我知道我必须来
and that we could save them, and I knew I had to come,
所以我撒了谎 撒了谎...
So I lied. I lied, and...
现在却害大家只能看着他们死
Now they have to watch them die,
全都怪我 我错了
because I was wrong.
第七天
别这样 曼尼 这场雨可是个恩赐
Come on, Manny. This rain is a gift.
他从不丧失信念 你说是吧
He never loses faith, does he?
因为他疯了
Because he's nuts.
晚饭好了没
How's dinner coming?
不是吃虫子 太棒了
It's not bugs, so it's fantastic.
只要有一点食物
I guess a little food,
整个世界就会变得美好
and everything's right with the world.
也就没什么好怕的
Nothing to be scared of.
没错 有时你只需要一个目标
Yeah. Well, sometimes all you need is a purpose.
《未知的国度》最初就是
That's how "The undiscovered country"
这样走向现实的
started in the first place.
是泰丝 她觉得我需要一个目标
It's Tess-- she thought I needed a purpose.
你 你也有无计划的时候吗
You? When have you ever not had a plan?
曾几何时 我就策划好了我们的一生
There was a time when I- I had our whole lives planned out.
结果完全没实现
Not even close.
那时我和泰丝驾船环游世界
Tess and I had sailed around the world,
但后来她怀孕了
but she got pregnant.
于是我把船标价出♥售♥ 开始找房♥子
So I put the boat up for sale and started looking at houses.
准备当一名教授 教书育人
I was gonna be a professor and profess.
我一点都不介意 反正我在户外也待够了
No, I didn't care. I mean, I- I was done with the wild.
我想安个家 开始新生活
I wanted the adventure at home.
孩子...
The baby was, uh...
在出生一周后...死了
a week old when... she died, and...
是先天性心脏缺陷
a heart-- it was a heart defect.
她无法...
She couldn't, uh...
她叫爱丽丝
Her name was Alice.
总之 我...
Anyway, I...
有点感觉像美梦结束了 你懂吗
It just sort of felt like the end of dreaming, you know?
泰丝重新振作了起来
Tess found her way again.
她是全世界最坚强的女人
Strongest woman in the world.
我却萎靡不振 泰丝比我还早觉察到
I wasn't doing so well, and Tess saw it before I did,
所以她决定不卖♥♥那艘船了
and she canceled the sale of the boat,
我们又重新开始环游世界
got us back out into the world.
而她开始摄影
And she started filming.
那时比起别的事 真的更想
More for something to do, really, you know,
找个目标转移焦点
than anything else, and...
然后她把片子剪辑合并
and then she cut it all together.
寄给了当地一家电台
She submitted it to a local affiliate, and...
"让世人看看你眼中的世界"
"Let the world see how you see the world",
于是我就开始 对着摄像机说话
and so I started... talking to a camera.
就这样不知不觉间 我找回了自己
And just without realizing it, I became myself again.
就是埃米特·科尔博士
Dr. Emmet Cole.
一年后我们就有了林肯
It was a year later we had Lincoln.
不过这些摄像头
No, these cameras--
给了我第二次生命
they gave me a second shot at life.
让世人成为我们的家人
Made the world our family.
魔法果然存在
There's magic out there.
毫无疑问
There sure as hell was.
这边走 快来 躲起来
This way! Come on! Cover up!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
这里
In here!
快过来 伏下身子
Just get in here! Stay low!
进去 进去 伏下身子
Get in, get in. Stay low!
它走了吗
Is it gone?
不知道
I don't know.
曼尼
Manny?
曼尼 -曼尼
Manny! - Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 曼尼
No! Manny!
它又来了
啊! -跟我走
Ah! - Come on!
进去 快进去
Get in here, get in here!
你快点想想办法
You gotta do something.
你得想想办法 -我完全不知道要怎么办
You gotta do something. - I don't know what the hell to do.
你快想想办法 拜托 让它停下
You gotta do something. Please, make it stop.
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表