剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
真希望我也能在那里
I wish I could be there.
什么 我...我听不清
What? I- I can't-- I can't hear you.
好 我马上就来
Yeah, I'll be right there!
我听不到你说话 可我得挂了好吧
I can barely hear you, but I-- but I've gotta go, okay?
好的 你挂吧 林肯
Okay. Okay, Lincoln, okay.
好...
O--
对不起
I'm sorry.
有一天 我会遇到一个小孩
One day, I would meet a child
他很强大
who was strong enough.
我会在相遇之际一眼认出他
I would know the one when I saw him,
认出他以后 就要把这个给他
and when I did, I should give him this.
爸给了我这个标志物
Dad gave me this symbol
因为他觉得我是特别的
'cause he thought I was special,
但在他需要我的时候 我却不在他身边
and I wasn't even there when he needed me.
他打来电♥话♥时
I wasn't gonna pick it up...
我都不想接
when he called.
我看见是他的号♥码
I saw his number.
每当他打来我一接通 心里就七上八下
I had that thing in my stomach I get when it'd come up.
我从来都知道电♥话♥的那头
I always knew there was gonna be a fight
肯定在与困难搏斗
on the other end of that phone.
如今回到这艘船上
Right now being back here,
我只记得那些美好的日子
all I can remember are the good times.
坐在他的大腿上 让我驾船
Sitting on his lap, letting me steer.
如果我没接电♥话♥ 他一定会好受点
He would've been better off if I didn't pick up.
标记
Marked.
这到底是什么
What the hell is that?
听着 泰丝 我还没来得及看这盘带子
Listen, Tess, I- I haven't had a chance to watch this.
你想让我在你看之前先过一遍吗 先...
Do you want me to look through it before you see it, just to...
确认一下
make sure?
不用了
No.
92
92...
93
93.
数日后
95 96
95... 96.
天上好多星星啊
That is a lot of stars.
丘马什印第安人说
The Chumash Indians say that
星星是鸟儿为了逃避追捕
the stars are the holes poked in the blanket over the sky
飞向月亮时 在漆黑天幕上
when the birds were trying to escape capture
捅出来的洞
by flying to the moon.
46
46...
睡太久的话 口哨声就会响起
Sleep too long, and the whistling starts.
我现在已经是极度饥饿状态
I'm already in starvation response.
听说到了一定时候 饥饿感就会减弱
They say at some point, the hunger subsides.
我一直在等那个时候
I keep waiting for that.
是芒果
Mangos.
满树都是芒果
There's a tree full of mango.
噢 糟了
Oh, shoot!
不 不
No! No! Uhh!
脚踝摔断了
Well, the ankle's broken.
不能让这边受一点力了
I just can't put any weight on it.
我这样是到不了瀑布的
There's no making it to the falls.
我最大的指望也就是想办法去到河边
The best I can hope for is to make my way to the river,
希望那里有渔村
hope for a fishing village.
但是 我...我做得到的
But I, uh...I can make it.
我已经尽力了 可还是不够
I've given it everything. Not enough.
我再也走不动了
I can't go any further.
没有食物我活不了多久
I can't make it without food.
可我又弄不到食物
But I can't get food.
不 我 我 我
No, I-I-I c -- I...
我不能这么做
I can't.
我不能这么做 这太...
I can't. That's...
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
对不起 好孩子 好孩子
I'm sorry. Good boy, good boy.
我对不起你
I'm sorry.
我要活着再见他们 我...
I need to see them again, and I...
这是 这是唯一...
This is... This is the o --
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
不 不 我做不到
No, no, I can't.
泰斯
Tess...
林肯 我根本不该离开...
Lincoln, I should never have left...
我不该离开你们的
I should never have left.
我原本过得那么美满
I had a-a beautiful life.
而我却...抛开了一切
And I just...threw it away.
泰斯
Tess?
原谅我
Forgive me.
他在干什么 他怎么不吹口哨回应了
What's he doing? Why isn't he whistling back?
因为他吹不了
Because he can't.
我要一个人
I need to see this...
看下去
alone.
可不可以请你们先...离开
Could you all please, uh...leave?
妈
Mom...
不管发生什么...
whatever happens...
喂 那里好像有个人
Hey! I think someone's out there!
找人来帮忙
Send for help!
不 不 不 等一下
No, no, no! Wait...
他还活着
He's alive.
他在某个前哨基地
He's in an outpost somewhere.
他就在那 我们能找到他的
He's there! We can find him!
妈 你好了吗
Mom, you good?
好了 咱们走
Yes, let's go.
我要跟你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 你没必要这么做
No, you don't have to.
我要去
Yes, I do.
那边
There.
应该走这边
Should be this way.
我们在录像带里看到的就是那些山脉
Those are definitely the mountains.
我们没走错
We're on the right path.
没事吧
Good?
萨尔萨 嘿
Salsa! Hey!
好孩子 萨尔萨
Hey, boy! Salsa, hey!
喂喂 他这是要去哪
Whoa whoa whoa, where is he going?
就是这里吗
This is the place?
慢着慢着 你确定是这里没错吗
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. You sure this is the right place?
你在录像带上也看到了
You saw it on the tapes.
他们确实是把他丢在了这里
This is where they dropped him off.
可录像带里的那个前哨基地可是人满为患啊
Your father was left in front of an outpost full of people.
我们在录像带上看到他了
We saw him on the tapes.
他就在这
He was here.
那些录像带拍了至少有几个月
Those tapes were at least a few months old.
这段时间里什么事都有可能发生
Anything could have happened since then.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表