剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
Who was it anyway?
这跟你没关系 林肯 别...
It's none of your business, Lincoln. Don't even--
是你让全世界的人跟我的生活扯上关系的
You made my life the whole world's business.
你背着爸爸有了外遇
You cheated on dad with someone else,
他也就背着你埋首工作
so he cheated on you with his work.
这么说不公平 林肯 住嘴
That is not fair, Lincoln. Stop it.
也许他就是因此才疯的
You know, and maybe that's why he went nuts,
寻找别的信仰
looking for something to believe in,
因为他完全无法信任你
because he sure as hell couldn't believe in you.
你不知道我们当时过着什么生活
You have no idea what our lives were.
我当然知道
Sure, I do.
我还知道你冒着生命危险跑来这个
I know why you're out here in the middle of a jungle,
破丛林深处的原因
willing to get yourself killed.
没人会为爱大老远跑来 但内疚呢
No one goes that far for love. But guilt?
没错 你是出于内疚才来亚马逊的
Sure, that'd get you to the Amazon,
你知道吗 妈妈
and you know what, Mom?
你真该内疚
You should feel guilty,
因为你曾是他生命中的魔宝
because you were the magic in his life.
当他失去你时...
And when he lost you...
很好 引擎修好了
Good. The engine's working.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们成功了
我们走吧 妈妈
Come on! Let's go! Mom!
船动了
It's working!
用力
Turn it hard!
没有阻碍了 我们可以回去了
We're clear! We're gonna make it!
嘿 -你啊
Hey. - Hey.
还有一小时日出 两小时到于太
One hour till sunrise, two hours till the Yutay.
我们应该能赶上
I think we can make it.
泰丝 我...我一直在想
Yeah. Listen, Tess, I- I keep thinking,
如果那东西 真是卡·特拉弗斯
if that thing-- if it really is Cam Travers,
它可能知道埃米特的状况
it could know about Emmet.
知道他是死 是活
If he's dead... or alive.
爸爸
Papa.
什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
没事了
Okay.
你要去哪 -去拍摄啊
Where you going? - Getting a shot of it.
我能当上首席摄影师 可是有原因的
Lead cameraman. There is a reason.
你在哪 在哪
Where are you? Huh?
你在哪 出来啊
Where are you? Come on.
现身啊
Show me your face.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
你没种...
You haven't got the balls
现身
to come out here.
来呀
Here you go.
天呐 它跟着我们不放
Oh, my God. It's following us.
到里面去
Get inside.
可恶
Damn it.
很好 某人还是有些胆量的
Oh, great. Someone grew a pair.
去死吧你 我来拍摄
Suck it. I'm getting the shot.
小心 它在这里
Watch out! It's here! Oh!
好险
That was close.
小心 它又来了
Watch out! It's coming back!
啊
Ohh!
啊 天呐
Uhh! Oh, my God.
是塞米 塞米
It's Sammy. Sammy.
塞米死了
Sammy's dead.
什么 什么叫他死了 什么情况
What? What do you mean, he's dead? What?
他在外面拍着 现在死了
He's out there, and he's dead.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened--
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他刚刚还在的 现在不见了
He was just there, and now he's gone.
AJ -不关我事啊
A.J.! - I don't give a shit!
AJ AJ 你要做...
A.J.! A.J., what are you--
它冲着引擎去了
It's going for the engines!
快点 让船动起来
Come on! Get it going!
我
I...
引擎熄火了
The engine's dead!
来吧
Come on.
来呀
Come on!
引擎 你能修好吗
The engine-- can you fix it?
它来了 逃不掉了
林肯 你要干什么
Lincoln, what are you doing?
学我父亲那样做
Same thing my father did.
我要困住它
I'm gonna trap it.
怎样 你能看到它吗
Anything?! Can you see it?!
林肯 你要干什么
Lincoln, what are you doing?!
它想要血
不 住手 等等 林肯
No, no, no, wait! Wait! Lincoln...
我们需要它 它能告诉我们
来呀
你不是要血吗
来喝我的啊
来呀
拿去
来呀
看这里 看这里
妈 给我进去
你叫卡·特拉弗斯
它又来了
躲开
你叫卡·特拉弗斯
埃米特还活着吗
来呀 告诉我
大声叫出来也行
埃米特还活着吗 卡
一下代表死了
两下代表活着
来呀 告诉我
你这个混♥蛋♥...
扔出船外
throw it overboard!
妈妈 -林肯
Mom! - Lincoln...
妈妈你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
他回答我了
看 两下代表活着
埃米特还活着 我说对了
第六天
"小心 它又来了"
"Watch out! It's coming back!"
你不该让他过去的
You shouldn't have let him up there.
他自己要去的
He made his choice.
埃米特的录像带全是宝
Well, Emmet's tapes-- golden ticket.
有上百盒呢
Hundred of 'em.
你想干什么 库尔特
What are you up to, Kurt?
敢乱动我的摄像头 你这混♥蛋♥
Mess with my camera. You bastard.
你漏了一只
Missed one.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
埃米特·科尔看到的比我们预想多
Emmet Cole saw more than we thought.
他有可能还活着
He may be alive if he is.
如果他找到了源头 我会干掉他
And if he found the source, I'll put him down.
如果他找到了源头 我会干掉他
如果他找到了源头 我会干掉他
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
还好
Fine.
AJ 让我们独处一会儿好吗
A.J., give us a minute, would you?
我本以为我了解你父亲
I thought I knew your father.
我也是
Me, too.
最后一盒录像带显示他往西面去了
The last dated tape shows him headed west,
到深山野岭去了
Towards the mountains.
但我们不用跟着他 我们可以回家
But we don't have to do this. We can go home.
不 妈妈 爸爸还活着
No, Mom, Dad's alive
你把我们拖来是正确的
You were right to drag us out here.
我们要仔细查看每一盒录像带
We're gonna look through every single one of those tapes.
跟着他的脚步走
We're gonna follow every move he made
直到找到他为止
until we find him.
你确定吗
You sure?
你愿意放弃一切 把鬼神当信仰吗
You wanna give up everything to believe in some ghost?
父亲确实发现了一些东西
Dad was on to something.
而且你猜怎么着
And you know what?
魔法果然存在
There is magic out there.
所以我们也去看看
So let's go see it.
你其实知道那边有摄像头的
You know there's a camera right there.
对啊
I know.
就算世上存在再多的魔法
For all the magic there is out there,
《未知的国度》第192集 1988年12月
也比不上当下跟家人相聚家中的
there's even more magic right here at home
魔法时刻
with your family.
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表