剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
《未知的国度》全体成员祝大家...
So from all of us at "The Undiscovered Country"...
埃米特·科尔博士和家人
节日快乐
Happy holidays!
再见
Bye!
停机
Cut!
上礼物
Presents.
准备好收礼物了吗 -好了 开始吧
Ready for presents? - All right, here we go.
好了 圣诞快乐
Okay, merry christmas!
"魔法号♥"上
幕后花絮
送给你
Here you go.
给你 莉娜
Here, Lena.
莉娜·兰德里 9岁
摄影师拉斯·兰德里的女儿
送你一个小礼物
Just a little something for you.
好看 圣诞快乐
Yeah. Merry christmas.
*圣诞老人爬下烟囱*
*And down the chimney with old saint Nick*
把马贝雷放下一会儿吧
Just put Marbeley down for a second.
好吧 他也会弹琴 他可以和小熊玩
Okay, he can strum. He--he can play with him.
跟在家里过圣诞一样 不是吗
just like Christmas back home, eh?
他想让林肯感受一下正常生活 克拉克
He wanted to give Lincoln a little bit of normal, Clark.
第八天
亚马逊河 搜寻埃米特·科尔博士
林肯·科尔
埃米特·科尔的儿子
雅厄耳·瓦伦苏埃拉
轮船机械师的女儿
功率全满 船修好了
那当然
埃米利奥·瓦伦苏埃拉
轮船机械师
糟了糟了 哥们 -见鬼
Whoa, whoa, whoa, mate. - Oh, bollocks.
克拉克·快特利
《未知的国度》制♥作♥人
我们需要找个新的摄影师
We need a new camera operator.
是吗 最后一个已经被鬼给砍头了
Yeah? Well, the last one got his head taken off by a ghost.
AJ·布兰
首席摄影师
所以 祝你好运吧
So... Good luck with that.
泰丝·科尔
埃米特·科尔的妻子
嗨 雅厄耳
Hey, Jahel.
汽缸盖被戳了个洞
油底壳都是水
你是不会学说英语的 对吧
You're really not gonna learn English ever, are ya?
果然
Yeah.
莉娜·兰德里
失踪摄影师之女
埃米特在日志提到他和我爸就在那里
Emmet's journal says that he and my dad were right there.
但时间呢 是一个月前还是一年前
But when? A month ago? A year ago?
在他们失踪前还是失踪后
Before or after they went missing?
我们要弄清他们最后出现在哪
We need to know where they were last.
库尔特·布吕尼尔森队长
私人保镖
还要按时间顺序列出他们的行程
We need to establish a time line.
埃米特的录像带用得上吗
What about Emmet's tapes?
他在这拍了很多片子
He shot so much footage here.
如果能根据画面锁定他的位置...
If we could tie him visually to a location--
我试过了 妈 可录像带多达104盒
Yeah, I've been trying, mom, but there's 104 tapes,
压根没办法将它们排序
and there's no way to put them in any kind of order.
大概在和埃米特失去联♥系♥的一个月前
About a month before we lost contact with Emmet,
他说他被虫咬到大拇指
he told me that he had a bug bite on his thumb
伤口感染了
that got infected.
怎样都治不好
He couldn't get rid of it.
他让我找一些治疗方案给他
He asked me to research some sort of medical treatment.
现在提这个什么用
Well, how does that help us?
我们可以找出他带伤的镜头
We track the bite on the tapes.
时间越往后 感染越严重
The worse the infection, the later the date.
这多少能弄出点头绪
It could give us some sort of direction.
一只流浪犬游了上来
One of the strays swam up.
它不愿意下船
He's refusing to leave the boat.
看镜头 真乖
The camera. Yeah.
放下一盒
Put the next one in.
好 停 看那个伤口
Okay, wait. Hey, look at the bite there.
刚被咬不久 说明这盒是较早前拍的
It's fresh, so that means that tape must be from earlier.
放下一盒
Put the next one in.
瞧
Look.
伤口受感染了
See about the infections.
所以这盒的拍摄时间更晚一点
So this tape must be more recent.
很好 根据爸爸的录像带
Great, so dad's tapes--
目前找出了八处有可能的地点
so far we've got eight possible sites.
每一处都有可能是他最后一个拍摄点
But any one of them could be his last recording.
总算比早上要知道得多些
Well, that's more than we had this morning.
选一个 我们就从那开始
Pick one, and we'll start there.
可能会很危险 得预先通知大家
Could be dangerous. We should warn the crew.
这船上的人都去过亚马逊流域
Everyone on this boat has been to the Amazon before.
可他们都没去过博尤纳
Well, they haven't been here to the Boiúna.
最糟的是 在所有的地图上
I mean, hell, according to every map ever made,
都找不到这鬼地方
this place doesn't even exist.
拜托 不想继续的人
Come on, anyone who doesn't want to stay,
我们就该放走
we should let 'em go.
打断一下
Excuse me.
情况是这样 林肯
Here's the reality, Lincoln.
你让科特走了 谁来保护我们
You let Kurt go, who's gonna protect us? Hmm?
埃米利奥和他女儿 少了他们船动不了
Emilio and his daughter -- they keep the ship running.
之所以雇这些人来
Everyone is on this boat
是因为找埃米特 需要他们的帮忙
because we need them to find Emmet.
不管你让谁走
You let any one of them go,
就等于罔顾你♥爸♥的生死
you're letting your father go, too.
泰丝
Tess?
雅厄耳...
你来这儿做什么
你在说英文吗
怎么回事 雅厄耳
你不该来这个地方
You shouldn't have come here.
不是雅厄耳
Not Jahel.
我不是雅厄耳
It's not Jahel.
埃米特吗
Emmet?
不可能
It can't be you.
泰丝 别管我了
Tess, you need to let me go.
什么
What?
他们抓了我 泰丝
They have me, Tess.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
是谁抓了你
Who has you?
这地方 我不该来的
This place-- I shouldn't have come.
快逃吧
Save yourselves,
带着林肯离开
take Lincoln and go.
埃米特
Emmet!
埃米特 埃米特
Emmet! Emmet!
埃米特
Emmet!
林肯
Lincoln!
是他
It was him.
泰丝..
Tess..
我熟悉我的丈夫
I know my husband.
有时一个人的愿望太迫切
Sometimes when we want something badly enough,
就会胡思乱想
can imagine that---
我没胡思乱想
I did not imagine this.
埃米利奥 雅厄耳以前试过这样吗
Emelio, has, uh, Jahel ever done anything like this before?
没有
No.
如果那万一真是你丈夫
So if somehow that was your husband,
也许你该听他的 让船调头 回家
maybe you should listen to him, turn around, go home.
换做是你深爱的人
If it was someone you loved,
你舍得让他们孤身上路吗
could you just leave them alone to die?
舍得
Yes.
我试过了
And I have.
可我做不到
Well, I'm not going to.
埃米特给了我们一个线索
Emmet gave us a lead.
他说"他们抓了我"
He said, "They have me".
妈妈 他们是谁 我们连这都不知道
Mom, who's "they"? We don't even know who that is.
谁抓了他 -等等 等等
Who has him? - Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
在埃米特最后拍摄的八盒录像带中
In all of Emmet's last tapes,
除了一盒 其余七盒都只拍了他跟摄制组
it shows him alone with his crew except for one.
那盒里面 他...
In it, he's, um...
在山里跟一些当地民兵交谈
in the mountains, talking to some kind of local militia.
把那盒翻出来
Pull up that tape.
找出哪片丛林是这帮民兵的老巢
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表