剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
给我安静 我都无法思考了
Just be quiet-- I can't even think.
那首歌♥ 老在我脑子浮现
That song-- it's stuck in my head!
天啊
Oh, god!
它怎么就不停下 我好怕 我不...
It won't stop. I'm so scared. I don't...
我好怕 你得让它停下来
I'm so scared. You gotta make it stop.
你成功了 -是啊
You did it. - That's it.
你阻止它了
You stopped it.
吹口哨回应它 这幽灵真难搞
Whistling back-- the spirit is a riddle to solve.
不过终究 我们搞定了
That's it. We solved it.
它就是想得到回应 我们通过了考验
It wants to be answered. We passed the test.
我们可以去了 去那个地方
We can go. We can get there.
我才不想去 我要回家 埃米特 -那个
I don't wanna get there. I wanna go home, Emmet. - Well--
曼尼都死了 -我知道 那
Manny's dead. - I know. It's--
那只是考验的一部分 考验我们而已
It's just part of the test. It's all tests.
拉斯说的对 你根本就预料不到
Russ was right. You don't even see it.
你要相信我 瑞比特
You need to trust me, Rabbit.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
我们做得到的
We can do this.
那好吧 -一定做得到的
Okay. - We can do this.
第八日
瑞比特 快看这个
Rabbit, look at this!
有棕榈果当早饭
Breakfast. Palm fruit.
瑞比特
Rabbit.
瑞比特
Rabbit!
"对不起"
"I'm sorry"?
拿走我的包 和所有设备吗 搞...
You took my pack? All the gear? Wh--
就留下一句话吗 瑞比特
What'd you leave me, Rabbit?
清点物品
Inventory--
摄像机 电池 太阳能充电器
Cameras, batteries, solar charger,
太阳能收音机 小刀 笔记
solar radio, penknife, note.
帐篷 寝具 滤水器都没了
No tent, no bedding, no water filter.
还有卫星电♥话♥
Sat phone.
真不太妙
So not good.
瑞比特带着她需要的求生装备折返了
Rabbit took the survival gear for herself and turned back.
我不能折返
I can't do that.
我得接着走
I just gotta keep going.
离瀑布还有80公里 我可以...
80 kilometers to the falls. I can make..
大概能日行5公里
Maybe 5 klicks a day.
这种气候下 就是每天要消耗2400卡路里
In this climate, that's about 2,400 calories a day,
我得尽我所能搜集资源
So I gotta gather what I can.
但至少我还有摄像机
But at least I have the cameras.
我是说 我总能...熬过任何困难
I mean... I-I can alw-- I could survive anything
只要我继续...探险 继续拍片
as long as I just kept... working, doing the show.
我会这样继续做下去
So that's what I'll keep doing.
不断说话 做解说 集中精力
Keep talking, keep talking, keep talking. Stay focused.
魔法是存在的 咱们去瞧瞧
There's magic out there. Let's go see it.
刺番荔枝
Graviola.
能杀死寄生虫
They're for killing parasites
实验证明具有抗癌功能
and tested for cancer fighting properties.
白色延龄草 对毒蛇咬伤有疗效
White trillium-- good for snake bites.
苏鲁士人的标记越来越多
More markings. Xulos.
我走对路了
On the right path.
好了
Okay.
没有帐篷 蚂蚁随时会爬到我身上
No tent. The ants are gonna be on me any minute,
所以我希望最好是能
so the best I can hope for is...
生火成功
to get this fire going
弄点烟做掩护
and get some cover from the smoke.
也许还能弄干身子
Maybe get dry.
我现在宁愿用一块牛排换五分钟的干爽
I'd take feeling dry for five minutes over a steak right now.
唉 这木枝太湿了
Oh, this is too wet.
湿得没法生火
It's just too wet.
如果生不了火我会死在这里的
I could die out here if I don't get a fire lit.
我会死在这里
I could die out here.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我到底在干什么
What am I doing?
嘿 萨尔萨
Hey. Salsa.
总算有个还活着
Ahh! Some good news.
能见到你真是太高兴了
Am I glad to see you.
原来我需要一个朋友
Oh, I needed a friend.
来
Come here.
呃 情况...
Well, things, uh...
情况不太妙 没有食物
They aren't going so well. No food.
没有火
No fire.
没有火
No fire.
答应我待会别害怕 好吗
Just promise me you won't freak out, okay?
"然后上帝说 '有光还不够
"And the good lord said, 'light is not enough.
把爱也赐给他们吧'"
Let them have love, too.'"
别剪掉这段 好吗 克拉克
Leave that one in, will you, Clark?
我们会熬过去的 孩子
We're gonna be okay, kid.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
第十日
那个是棕榈象幼虫 脂肪含量很高
This is suri grub. High fat content.
来尝点
Here you go.
我们要在这活下去 伙计 别挑吃了
Hey, we live here now, pal. Don't be picky.
我也饿了
I'm hungry, too, you know.
他们根本不懂这次探险有多重要
They don't get how important this expedition is.
但你懂 对吗
You get it, don't you?
向来生是生 死是死
There's life, death...
但在这里 还有第三种可能
but out here, there's that third option.
如果死亡从不意味着终结
And what if death was never meant to be final?
如果它更像是一扇窗会怎样
What if it's more like... a window?
只是这扇窗仅在此处开启
Except that that window is open out here.
我想再见爱丽丝一面
I'd like to see Alice again.
要是一早就认识她该多好
Would like to have gotten to know her.
她的眼睛像泰丝 闪亮动人
She had Tess' eyes. They were that bright.
看一眼就能认出
You could tell already, you know?
我感觉自己好像着了火
This feels like I'm on fire.
我发烧了 胃也...
The fever, my stomach is...
肯定是不小心喝了河水引起的
It's just careless, drinking river water.
八成是得了细螺旋体病
Probably leptospirosis.
我可以去采集龙血树树液试着治疗一下
I can collect sangre de drago and try and treat it,
但...
But it's...
我还是保留这些体力去找食物好了
That's the energy I'd rather spend gathering food.
如果我要走完剩下70公里
If I'm gonna make it 70 kilometers,
就得到处找一些高热量的食物
I'm gonna need to find some calories somewhere.
好吧 总之我不会...
All right, well, I just won't...
好了 来吧 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
喂
Hello?
林肯
Lincoln.
喂 你好
Hey. Hi.
天 真高兴听到你的声音
Oh, god, it's good to hear you.
喂 请问是哪位 我听不清楚
Hello? Who is this? I can't hear anything. Hello?
林...林肯 是我 是爸爸
Linc- Lincoln, it's me. It's-- it's dad.
他打了给我 我...
He called me. I...
这是我最后一次和他通电♥话♥
That was the last time I spoke to him.
爸 你在哪里
Dad, where are you?
我还以为你这几个月失踪了
I thought you were off the map for a few months.
呃 我只是...
Uh, well, I was just, uh, just...
我想你了 还有...
I'm missing you, and--
好 行 我马上就来
Yeah! Yeah, I'll be right there!
新节目拍得怎么样了
How's everything going on the new show?
你晓得 也就...
Oh, well, you know, I mean...
你也知道过程是怎样的 只是...
You know how it is. It's, uh,
我们遇到了一些麻烦
we hit a few snags,
但一切都会好起来的
and you think everything's gonna be wonderful.
凡事不可能一帆风顺
Well, nothing's ever wonderful.
爸 我得挂了
Look, I- I gotta go.
这是我第一次在大礼堂做演讲
I'm giving my first big hall lecture.
有关实验胚胎学
Epigenetics.
没关系 我知道 你很忙
Yeah, no, I-I know. You're-- you're busy.
就是...
It-- it...
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表