剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
魔法果然存在
There's magic out there.
热门节目主持人埃米特·科尔
Beloved television host Emmet Cole
据报失踪
has been reported missing.
我们会找到他的船 会找到他的
We can find his ship. We can find him.
费用由电视台出
The network will pay,
但前提是要让他们不间断跟拍
but they want every moment on camera.
我不走 还差一点就能找到你父亲了
I am not leaving this close to finding your father.
这是他们留下的片段
第22天 亚马逊
4月6日持续寻找埃米特·科尔中
要我猜的话 我们该穿过这里
If I had any guess, we'd go through here...
这里就是埃米特说要去的地方
This is where Emmet said he was going--
这个像马蹄的新月形地区
This-- this horseshoe crescent area.
那里是萨特地带
That's the Sahte territory.
他说过他苦苦寻觅的一切都在那里
He said everything he was searching for would be there--
他所谓的源头
The Source.
这个源头 他有告诉你那是什么吗
This Source-- Did he tell you what it was?
事实上他没透露太多
Turns out he didn't share all that much
乔纳斯·贝克特 次席摄影师
前埃米特·科尔的船员
而是眼睁睁看着我被树藤吊着
while he was watching me get hanged from a tree.
我只知道他在找一群人
All I know is that he was looking for these people--
他说这群人能够为他指路
people who he said could "show him the way".
这算是目前为止最有用的线索
Well, that's the best lead we've had so far.
如果埃米特往那去了 我们也往那去
If that's where Emmet was going, that's where we go,
然后在那里找到他
and that's where we'll find him.
是找到"他们"
Find them.
当然 找到埃米特 拉斯以及整队人
Of course. Yes. Emmet and Russ and the whole crew.
莉娜·兰德里 私人采访
失踪摄影师拉斯·兰德里之女
说真的 为什么偏偏学手风琴
And really, why the accordion?
我爸爸教我的
My dad taught me.
他说没一个男人会跟
He said no guy ever asks out
一个拉手风琴的女人约会
a girl who plays the accordion.
他希望我是男孩 但事与愿违
He wanted me to be a boy, and he couldn't have that.
他希望我做个宅女 他得偿所愿了
He wanted me to be a nerd. Done.
大家总是忘了我父亲的存在
People forget about my dad all the time.
我知道这次的营救行动 这部纪录片
I know that this search, this... documentary--
如果不是为了找埃米特·科尔
I mean, none of it would be happening
根本就不能成事
if it weren't for Emmet Cole,
但是 失踪的还有我父亲
but... my dad's missing, too.
你爱你♥爸♥吗
You love your father?
他对你来说有什么特别的呢
I mean, what's special about him, to you?
数不清 一点一滴都是
A million things. Everything.
能说得详细点吗 除了教你手风琴
Can you give me a specific? Other than the accordion.
他是...
He's...
我有一生的时间...
I have a whole lifetime...
你把我难住了 我...
You're putting me on the spot. I, um...
我现在脑子里乱成一团 他是我父亲啊
I can't think of anything right now. He's my dad.
"魔法号♥"上
1992年4月1日
抱歉
Sorry.
来吧
Here we go.
3张8 -你使诈
Three 8s. - You're cheating.
是啊 -你不能这么做
Yeah, I am. - You can't do that.
我在教你呢
I'm teaching you how.
别用手抓
Hey, don't scratch.
好了 再来一盘
Okay. All right, here we go.
埃米特·科尔失踪后 全世界都为他哀悼
I mean, the whole world cried when Emmet Cole went missing,
然而...
but...
我父亲呢...
my dad--
有时我觉得好像只有我在想念他
sometimes it feels like I'm the only one misses him.
我们一定会找到他的
Of course we're gonna find him.
现在总算知道地点了
We know where to look now.
接下来就只需要去到那
We just need to get there.
泰丝·科尔
埃米特·科尔之妻
我们几乎在原地踏步
We're barely pulling a knot.
终于知道去哪儿找人了
We finally know where we're going,
结果却总也到不了
and we're never gonna get there.
所有人到甲板来
Everyone to the deck.
谁给我倒杯咖啡
Someone make me some coffee.
现在视野很差 我需要全员站岗
Well, visibility's terrible, so I need everyone on watch
这样咱们才能恢复原有速度
so we can get back up to speed.
可是部分人还有别的工作要做
Uh, some of us do have work to do.
克拉克·快特利
"未知的国度"节目制♥作♥人
如果船没法前进 你也没法继续拍摄
Well, if we can't get moving, you can't keep filming,
最后只会失业 克拉克
and then you'll be out of work, Clark.
定时换岗 全面监视河岸线 暗礁
Regular intervals, full lookout, shoreline, rocks,
每两个小时轮流休息
sleep rotations every three hours.
每个人都得上 包括你 摄像师
Everyone pitches in. That means you, too, camera.
好极了
Marvelous.
我还不如留在树上呢
I should have stayed in the tree.
左舷前方约20米开外有岩石
Rock ahead! 20 meters, port side.
知道吗 你父亲是我的英雄
You know, your dad is pretty much my hero.
他是我见过的最好的摄影师
He's the best cameraman I've ever seen.
教我在水下拍摄
Taught me to film underwater.
帮我造了一个超牛的摄影机防水壳
He built me this absolutely genius housing.
还有玩扑克怎样作弊
Cheated at poker.
你是第一个
You're the first person
不是先跟我说自己有多爱戴埃米特·科尔
who didn't tell me how much they loved Emmet Cole
然后才想起我爸的人
before remembering my dad.
每天我们看着这些埃米特的录像带
Every day we look at these tapes of Emmet,
我...都很难受
and... it's hard,
因为我知道我爸就在那
because I know that my dad's there
就在摄像头后面 我可以...
just behind the camera. I can...
我可以听到他说话 但看不见他人
I can hear him, but I just can't see him.
要咖啡吗
不用了 我喝够了 谢谢
Uh, no I've had plenty, thank you.
雅厄耳·瓦伦苏埃拉
船上机械师的女儿
不用了 谢谢
我喝够了 够了
I had plenty. Plenty.
学得挺好
我只会学舌 但不懂意思
我该学学的
我们可是在南美洲
我们在船上
除了我爸 所有人都说英语
我也说西班牙语
乔纳斯 别走神
Jonas, keep focused.
如果我们撞了什么 可都怪你
If we hit something, it's on you.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir, admiral sir.
怎么了
What?
没什么
有些事我不会英语也懂的
喂 我这边有发现
Ho! I see something!
大家快过来 看啊 那边有东西
Hey, guys. Guys, there's something out there.
AJ 过来拍 拍这个
AJ, come get-- get this.
有什么发现 有什么发现
What have we got? What have we got?
我不知道 看起来像艘船
I don't know. It looks like a ship.
泰丝 他们正冲着我们来了
Tess! They're coming straight for us!
有人吗
Hello!
继续拍 懂吗 -没问题
Keep going? - Yeah, yeah.
他们还没停下
They're still coming.
不妙 -有人吗
Oh, no. - Hello!
莉娜 来 拿着这个
Here, Lena. Hold this.
听得到吗
Hello!
他们要撞到我们了 -妈 关掉引擎
They're gonna hit us! - Mom, cut the engine!
他看得见我们吗
Can he see us?
有人吗
Hello?!
快趴下
Get down!
刚刚咋回事啊
What the hell just happened?
大家都没事吧 妈
Is everyone okay? Mom!
我没事
Yes!
那艘船去哪了
Where the hell did it go?
它就这么消失了
It just disappeared.
第23天
4月7日
那艘船 她弄得我们搁浅了
That ship-- she ran us aground pretty good.
我们有条燃料管爆了
One of our fuel lines is busted.
那就补好它 我们早上就得动身
So patch it. We need to be moving by morning.
爸爸 变速器里的齿轮掉了
我们要把新的耦合器和扳手来重装后驱传动轴
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表