剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
What is it? Tell me.
源头是什么
What is the source?
你还是恨我好了
It's better you hate me.
没有地图
No map.
没有明确的方向 没有无线电
And no real direction. No radio.
你还是找到他了
And then you found him.
是大家的功劳 -不 是你的功劳
We all did. - No, it was you.
我们在这里见识到这么多事
You know, of all the things we saw out here,
也许你才是最让人惊讶的
you just might be the most astonishing.
埃米特回来了 我不会再放开他了
Emmet's back, and I'm never letting him go again.
那时他离开后
When he left...
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
发电机又过热了
告诉大家要停电一小时 我要清理一下
莉娜很生气
Lena's pretty pissed.
对 恐怕短时间内会一直这样
Yeah. That's-- that's not gonna change soon.
谢谢你 儿子 我...
Thank you, son. I'm...
你有很多理由不来找我 但你还是来了
You came for me when you had a lot of reason not to.
妈妈不得不一再说服我
Well, mom had to do some convincing.
也许等我们回去后
Yeah, you know, uh, maybe when we get back,
我可以... 我可以去芝加哥
I mean, I could--I could come to Chicago, you know?
我可以去看看你 逗留一会 也许...
I could spend time, visit, you know, and maybe--
我不... 你可以继续住在房♥子里
I don't--I don't-- you could have the house.
到了节假日 我们可以补过圣诞节...
For the holidays, we could do a christmas--
爸 别着急 -一家人好好聚聚
Dad, dad, come on. - a christmas thing.
咱慢慢来
Take it easy.
如果我们要当朋友 迟早会当上的
Look, if we're gonna be friends, we'll get there.
但现在 回家才是当务之急
But right now let's just get home, okay?
对 我只是...只想让你知道...
Yeah, I just-- I just want you to know that...
就算我们吵架了
You know, even when we fought and, um,
或者冷战了
or weren't speaking
或者在你说自己再也
or when you said you were never
不会踏上"魔法号♥"那时...
gonna set foot on the "Magus" again--
我并没有说到做到
That didn't work out too well.
不 我有点...对 那算是你输了
Well, no, I kinda-- yeah, I won that one.
我只是...我只想说
I just--I just mean...
你从九岁起 就能独当一面
Since you were 9 years old, you've been your own man,
我...
And I'm...
我一直为你感到骄傲
I've been proud of that.
在我九岁那会儿 你从来不会说这种话
Back when I was 9, you wouldn't have said something like that
除非之前早把镜头对准在拍摄了
unless the cameras were back up and rolling first.
把它录下来
Got it on tape--
说一句"总结得不错 林肯 干得好"
"Good wrap-up moment, Linc. Nice work."
我想...
I guess, uh...
这趟探险的所有录像都会被销毁
the tapes from this expedition are going in the fire.
没有人会知道这里发生的事
Nobody's ever gonna know what happened here.
爸 小心
Dad, watch out.
不不 不
No, no, no! No!
林肯
Lincoln.
快来人啊
Hey! Hey!
出什么事了
What happened?
啊 不
Ah. No!
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
我的天 AJ 你目击到了什么
Oh, my god. AJ, what did you see?
快过来 把包拿过去
Get in there! Get in there!
快压着伤口 -快 拿纱布压着
Get in there! - Come on! Get the gauze on now!
挺住 -别死 林肯
Come on. - No, Lincoln!
停手 别弄了 -求你别死
Oh, stop, stop, stop. - Please, please!
他死了 他死了 -什么
He's gone. He's gone. - What?
他死了
He's gone.
不不 不行 林肯 别死
No, no, no, no, no, no. Lincoln! No, no, no!
别死 林肯
No, Lincoln!
埃米特 不 不
Emmet, no, please. No!
不
No!
不
No!
没人肯自首 我们就不走
We're not leaving until somebody confesses.
谁干的
Who did this?!
肯定有谁...有看到什么
Somebody... must have seen something that...
埃米利奥你呢
Emilio, please?
没一个镜头对着那个角度
Look, the cameras are out.
我们就算回放录像也没用
We can't even go back and check the tapes.
肯定不是我 我当时在录像
Well, it wasn't me. I was filming.
摄像机能证明我的清白 -谁都有嫌疑
My alibi is in HD. - It could be anyone here.
可能就是你
Or you.
什么
What?
克拉克为什么会想杀我
Why would Clark wanna shoot me?
问得好 我当然不会
Yeah. Of course I wouldn't.
但这儿每个人都有杀你的动机
But it's not like we're wanting for motive around here.
你扔下他 任他吊在树上
You left him hanging in a tree.
慢着 那是我犯错在先 埃米特
Whoa. Hey. Look, that was my own fault, Emmet.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
你扔下她父亲 让他等死 -我不会的
You left her father to die. - I would never.
我把你当成家人
You're my family.
喂 这儿只有库尔特受过射击训练
Look, the only one trained to take the shot here is Kurt,
不是吗
isn't it?
我才不会失手
I wouldn't have missed.
你这不算否定
That's not a denial.
我没朝任何人开枪 我是来保护你们的
I didn't shoot anyone. I'm here to protect you.
是吗
Really?
在楼下那卷录影带里你可不是这么说的
I've got a tape downstairs that says otherwise.
你给某人打过电♥话♥
You called someone,
你跟他们说 如果埃米特找到了源头
and you told them that if Emmet found the source...
你就杀了他
You'd put him down.
你早就知道 为什么不早说
You knew this? Why didn't...
是真的吗
Is this true?
是真的吗
Is it true?
不
No.
如果我要谁死
If I wanted any of you dead...
谁必死无疑 信我
You would be dead. Trust me.
不管是谁干的
Whoever did this,
不管是谁杀了我儿子
whoever killed my son...
你迟早会败露的
you will be found out,
我对天发誓 会让你不得好死
and I swear to god, you will suffer.
喂
有人吗
我能听见你
这个科特
So Kurt--
你从哪儿雇来的
where did you find him?
只有他了解亚马逊这个河段
He was the only one who knew this part of the river,
也只有他肯赚我们这笔钱
and who would do it for the money.
有办法了
有办法让林肯复活了
他还在这儿
我们可以让他起死回生
埃米特 这真的有可能吗
Emmet, is that even possible?
雅厄耳
Jahel...
我们无能为力
我们俩做不到
但有个鬼魂做得到
博尤纳
她什么意思 什么博尤纳
What does she mean, the Boiuna?
我还以为它只是这河段的名字 -不行
I thought it was just this part of the river. - No
博尤纳不只是个鬼魂
它是万鬼之首
但它可以救回我们的儿子啊
Even if it can bring our son back?
这很难说
We don't know that.
就算它可以
And even if it could,
它也会招来别的你没召唤的东西
there are some things you don't call out.
雅厄耳
Jahel...
你能办到吗
你能让我儿子复活吗
Can you bring me back my son?
我不惜一切代价
No matter what it takes...
划破水面
浮现吧
我们召唤你 博尤纳
黑蛇
噬船者
万鬼之王
河流众灵的引领者
还我亡魂
魂体合一
请指引他魂归故体
请帮助我们
使我们可以为你保守秘密
来吧
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表