剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表
魔法果然存在
There's magic out there.
热门节目主持人埃米特·科尔
Beloved television host Emmet Cole
据报失踪
has been reported missing.
我们会找到他的船 会找到他的
We can find his ship. We can find him.
费用由电视台出
The network will pay,
但前提是要让他们不间断跟拍
but they want every moment on camera.
我不走 还差一点就能找到你父亲了
I am not leaving this close to finding your father.
这是他们留下的片段
"魔法号♥"上
1988年6月
林肯 -怎么了
Lincoln. - What?
醒醒 我睡不着
Wake up. I can't sleep.
林肯 唱歌♥给我听吧
Can you sing it for me, Lincoln?
*划呀划 你把小船划呀划*
*Row, row, row your boat*
*缓缓顺着溪水流*
*Gently down the stream*
*开心呀 开心呀 开心呀 开心吧*
*Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily*
*人生不过一场梦*
*Life is but a dream*
*划呀划 你把小船划呀划*
*Row, row, row your boat*
现在
*缓缓顺着溪水流*
*Gently down the stream*
第35天
*开心呀 开心呀 开心呀 开心吧*
*Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily*
埃米特·科尔博士的搜救行动
"魔法号♥"的最后航程
The final voyage of the "Magus."
克拉克·快特利
私人采访
这题目不错
Yeah, it's a good title.
我会...会回家 继续上班
Oh, I will, uh, I will get home. I will get to work,
把片子剪辑组合起来 大概有8集吧
and I will cut together, what, eight episodes?
给所有人一个大团圆结局
I'll give everyone their happy ending.
我会放下那些需要无视的事实
And I will move past what needs ignoring.
我会将这趟探险
And I will make this expedition
制成名副其实的冒险片
look every bit the adventure it was...
说不定还会实过其名
Or maybe a bit more.
我只是太...
You know, I'm just--
我很高兴他还活着
I'm--I'm glad he's alive.
林肯·科尔
私人采访
很高兴见到他们再度走在一起
I'm glad to see them back together again.
就像你们以前那样吗
Just like you always were?
是 不是 我是说 现在不一样了
Yeah. No. I mean, well, it's different now, you know?
经过这一切 我们变了 都变了
After this, how could we be the same--any of us?
我为什么留下来 因为...
Why did I stay? I think...
我想看看他们到底能不能找到埃米特
I wanted to see if they'd actually find Emmet,
况且我也原谅他了
and... I forgive him.
乔纳斯·贝克特
私人采访
他是把我晾了起来 但奇怪的是
He hung me out to dry, but in a weird way,
如果他不这么做 我们都得死
if he hadn't, we'd both be dead.
博士很久之前救过我一命
Doc saved my life a long time ago.
我们当然要来找他
Of course we came after him.
埃米利奥·瓦伦苏埃拉
私人采访
你还会这样做吗
Would you do it again?
你会为了他再这样做吗
Would you come here for him?
雅厄耳·瓦伦苏埃拉
私人采访
很少有人像我们这样幸运
我们见识了博尤纳
居然还能活着离开
我们回到了全球定位系统能追踪的范围内
We are back where our GPS can read us again.
现在正顺河而上 回到博尤纳的入口
Now, we go up river to the entrance to the Boiúna,
库尔特·布吕尼尔森上尉
私人访问
回到当初启程的地方
back where we began,
然后大家一起回家
then everyone goes home.
回家
Home.
那你会休息一阵吗
So, uh, you gonna take some time?
跟家人朋友们聚聚吗
Family? Friends?
或跟某个朋友
Friend.
阿贾伊·钱德拉塞克拉
私人采访
或许吧 干嘛这么问
Might. Why?
那个 之前你在爬树底的穴道时
Well, it's just, uh, when you, when you were in that tunnel,
你提到了一个人 叫...
you mentioned someone. Um...
大卫 对吧
David, was it?
我只是欠他一个道歉 好吧
He's someone I owe an apology to, okay?
你是同性恋
You're gay?
为什么没听你提过
Why didn't you say something?
我们又不是朋友
'cause we're not friends,
再说咱们来这后又没谈过这种话题
plus it hasn't exactly come up out here, has it?
我们一直忙着躲鬼 我哪有闲工夫鬼混
I don't go clubbing when I'm running away from ghosts.
我想要找人打炮 管她是谁
I would like to have sex. Yeah, not even picky.
只想好好爽爽 就够了
Just... the sex, please.
小时候 我总叫林肯唱歌♥给我听
When I was little, I always used to have Lincoln sing to me.
莉娜·兰德里
私人采访
唱那首《划船歌♥》哄我入睡
"Row, row, row your boat" till I fell asleep.
有趣的是 我把这首歌♥理解反了
It's funny. I had the song backwards.
过去我总以为这句"人生不过一场梦"
"Life is but a dream", i always thought that
是指在家里的生活才是真实的
it meant that life back home was real
在船上的生活是虚幻的
and life on the boat was a dream,
但是 在这艘船上 沿着这条河川
But... the time on the boat on the stream,
这条河探险的日子 才是真实的
on the river-- that was real life.
而我也逐渐成长
Then I grew up.
*划呀划 你把小船划呀划*
*Row, row, row your boat*
*缓缓顺着溪水流*
*Gently down the stream*
*开心呀 开心呀 开心呀...*
*Merrily, merrily, merrily...*
只剩一件事要做了...
Only thing left to do...
我们找回了埃米特·科尔
We got Emmet Cole back.
是时候要他交代一切了
It's time to get some answers.
埃米特·科尔博士
私人采访
你为什么跑来亚马逊
Why did you come to the Amazon?
我来是因为我以为自己注定会有所发现
I came because I thought I was supposed to find something,
但现在都结束了
But that's over now.
你在那鬼地方是怎么活下来的
How the hell did you survive that place, huh--
我们见识过你做的那些事 那些魔法
The things we saw you do? The magic?
你现在是什么 蜻蜓吗
What are you now? Are you a dragonfly?
我本该死掉的
I should have died.
我本该死上几百次
A hundred times over I should have died.
其实我也不清楚
I mean, I don't know.
也许每次都有一小部分的自己死了
Maybe a little piece of me did every time.
现在我只剩下作为丈夫和父亲的部分
Only part of me left is the husband and the father.
来这里是个错误
It was a mistake to come here.
令那些想帮我的人...受了伤 还有...
People... who tried to help me got hurt, and...
一些人因我而死
people died because of me.
我要做很多事来弥补过失
I have a lot of making up to do.
我想说的就这些
That's all I have to say.
我不想找些借口
You know, I'm--I'm not gonna find the words
来推卸责任
to make this right.
你父亲... 他跟着我来这里
Your father-- he followed me out here.
他相信我
He trusted me.
而我辜负了他
I failed him.
我也相信你
I trusted you, too.
我对你唯命是从
I did everything that you asked,
完全相信你在这里所做的一切
and I believed in what you were doing out here,
告诉我 我在这当中到底算什么
and I need to know what my role in this is.
我身上的这个标记
I mean, this mark on me...
它肯定有什么含义吧
It means something, doesn't it?
这就是块胎记
It's a birthmark.
这是...我以为你天生就不是普通人
It's... I thought you were meant for something special.
真的 我以为自己也不是普通人
I did. I-I thought I was, too.
但如果...如果你是对的呢
But what--but what if you were right?
我是说 我们在这里看到的一切
I mean, what we've seen out here is--
很不可思议 -的确
it's incredible. - They're--yeah,
这地方到处充斥着奇迹的迹象
there are signs of the impossible everywhere in this place,
但现在我知道了 那其实是生人勿进之象
but now I know they are signs to get out.
博尤纳不希望我们来这里 我很抱歉
The Boiúna does not want us here. I'm sorry.
不 不对
No. No.
你不能只说一句抱歉就了事
You don't get to just be sorry.
我爸可是因你而死啊
I mean, my dad is dead because of you.
我知道你来这里不仅仅是寻找魔法
I know that you're looking for more than just magic out here.
你要找什么 告诉我
剧集 | 神秘河(2012) | 导航列表