剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
第3~4集
Previously on "The Red Line"...
《红线》前情提要
It's Dad. I love you.
是爸打来的电♥话♥ 我爱你
I'll be home soon.
我很快到家
That's the wrong guy!
不是这个人
Harrison Brennan was on his way home to his husband and daughter
哈里森·布伦南当时正要回家见丈夫和女儿
when police officer Paul Evans shot him twice in the back
然而一位叫做保罗·埃文斯的警官毫无原因地
with no cause.
朝他背后开了两枪
Why'd you take the tape?
你为什么拿走监控录像
If people see that tape, they don't see the whole picture.
如果人们看到录像 他们只会看到片面
I was protecting us.
我是为了保护我们
Turn the phone off now.
立刻把手♥机♥关掉
You put your hand on your gun every time you see a cellphone,
如果你每次只是看见手♥机♥就伸手去摸枪
we got a problem.
那我们麻烦就大了
Give me four years to teach you,
给我四年来培养你
spend a little more time with Benny.
多花些时间陪陪本尼
You want money. What comes after that?
你想要钱 那之后是什么
You withdrawing all financial support
在不久之后 希望你能撤掉
from Nathan Gordon for the foreseeable future.
所有对内森·戈登的经济支持
I met your, uh, your husband once.
我曾见过你丈夫
I'm very sorry he was taken away from you
我很遗憾 你失去了他
and your daughter.
你女儿也是
Uh, I've decided I'm ready to know who my birth mother is.
我已经决定知道我生母的身份了
I am standing right here, and I love you.
我就站在这儿 我爱你
I need someone who knows how it feels.
我需要有个能了解那份感受的人
I need her.
我需要她
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Hey, baby.
宝贝
You played like a pro out there today.
你今天的表现像专业球员一样棒
That was some solid defense, little man, huh?
防守得真好 小家伙
Okay, come here. Now listen.
过来 听我说
Mommy has to go to work, but I will see you at bedtime.
妈妈得去上班 但我会在你睡觉前赶回来
Can we have a pizza party?
我们能开披萨派对吗
Next time.
下次吧
Love you. Here.
我爱你 给
Okay. Pizza duty is all yours.
好了 买♥♥比萨就交给你了
I can't believe you really gonna see her.
真不敢相信 你居然真的要去见她
I thought we agreed not to discuss this here.
我们不是说好了不在这里谈这事吗
Now, look, I know you are feeling a certain kind of way,
听着 我知道你有意见
but I need you to smile at your wife in public.
但在公共场合你必须对你妻子微笑
You need to spend time with your son.
你得多花点时间陪你儿子
You got the campaign, work,
你已经要忙竞选和工作
and some girl on the North Side?
现在还要分心给北区的一个女孩
Don't you call her that.
不许你这么叫她
Alderman Gordon.
戈登市议员
Nice to see you in the neighborhood, Mr. Gordon.
很高兴看到你来这片街区 戈登先生
Not wearing a tailored suit today, huh, Mr. Gordon?
今天没穿定制西装啊 戈登先生
Man of the people.
平易近人
You should be shaking hands, too.
你也该去跟大家握手
Come on, stay.
留下来嘛
I will be back before bedtime.
睡觉前我会赶回来
Is this color too much?
这颜色会不会太夸张了
No. You look great.
不会 你看起来很漂亮
So...any update on the search for the birth mother?
寻找生母的事有新消息吗
The agency said she was... unavailable.
收养所说她...不方便见面
If Jira wants to connect with her black roots,
如果吉拉想跟有黑人血统的家人交流
is there anyone in Harrison's family she could talk to?
哈里森那边有没有哪个亲戚可以陪她聊天
Both his parents are gone.
他双亲都去世了
There's no extended family to speak of.
没有其他亲戚了
Elizabeth. Hey.
伊丽莎白 大家好啊
Sorry I'm late. I was lawyering.
抱歉我迟到了 刚才要忙工作
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hey, beauties.
美人
You said there was news.
你说有新消息
Go talk amongst yourselves.
你们俩私下聊
City made an offer to settle.
市政♥府♥提议和解
It's a good number. $3 million.
赔偿金额不错 有三百万
And Paul Evans keeps his job?
而保罗·埃文斯能保住饭碗
Then we do not accept.
那我们不接受
There's another play besides just saying no.
除了拒绝 还有另一种做法
As an condition of considering the city's offer,
作为考虑市政♥府♥提议的条件
we can demand Paul Evans give a deposition.
我们可以要求保罗·埃文斯当面作证
If we get him to admit racial cause for the shooting,
如果能让他承认开枪是出于种族原因
we've got fresh ammo to force the city to trial.
就有新的有力证据迫使市政♥府♥开庭审理
We go in front of a judge,
到时我们便能站在法官面前
we can argue to get him fired.
提出他应该被解雇
Yeah, but he's never gonna admit
是没错 但他绝对不会承认
that he shot Harrison because he was black.
他朝哈里森开枪是因为他是黑人
Not until I break him emotionally.
我从情感上击垮他 他就会承认了
On the record.
并且被正式记录下来
I'd love to try. I wanna be in the room.
我想试试 我想到现场看这一幕
He'll say it was Harrison's fault.
他会说那是哈里森的错
No, I want to be in the room.
不 我想到现场
They will assassinate Harrison all over again.
他们会再一次中伤哈里森
It will hurt.
你会受伤
It already hurts.
我已经很受伤了
Paul, breakfast!
保罗 吃早餐了
You back with Vic today?
你今天恢复跟维可搭档吗
Still Carranza.
还是跟卡伦扎
How long is that P.R. stunt gonna go?
这场公♥关♥秀还要持续多久
Vic is your partner. She does not belong in the penalty box.
维可是你的搭档 她不应该受罚
Get back with her as soon as you can.
尽快恢复跟她的搭档关系
I get it. You're Vic's number-one fan.
我明白 你是维可的头号♥粉丝
Damn straight.
说得没错
Morning, Dad.
早上好 爸爸
You are a lucky boy, Paul.
你真幸运 保罗
The city made an offer to that family this morning.
市政♥府♥今早向那家人提议和解
Money. Not your job.
给赔偿金 不是要解雇你
Where did you hear that?
你从哪儿听说的
Your commander was at Mass.
我做弥撒时遇到你的长官
Pretty sure I should know about that first. That's protocol.
我应该第一个听说才对 那是规定
I think you meant to say "Thank you," Paul.
你想说的是"谢谢"吧 保罗
How's Father Billick?
比利克神父还好吗
Oh, he misses you.
他很想念你
Am I the altar boy that got away?
我是逃出他魔掌的祭台小助手吗
You are a dark bastard.
你真是个阴暗的混♥蛋♥
You know, going to Mass would do you good.
其实去做弥撒对你有好处
Yeah. Hey, Jim, we have any old VCRs lying around?
嗯 对了吉姆 家里有录像机吗
Some kid down the street was asking if we had one
街那头的一个小孩
for a school project or something.
想借去做学校项目
There's one at the station for training videos.
局里有一台 用来放训练视频的
Thanks.
谢了
Which would also do you some good.
看训练视频对你也有好处
Here you go.
给你
Nathan Gordon.
我是内森·戈登
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I was hoping I could have a word with you.
我想跟你聊聊
Sorry. Someone else has my vote.
抱歉 我要投票给别人
Stealing Dinorah Benson?
抢走迪诺拉·本森
Mm, that was rude.
真失礼
You know, your little missus
你妻子不知道
doesn't know what she's getting herself into.
她让自己陷入了什么样的麻烦
I tried to lift her up,
我试着把她拉出来
you know, but she wouldn't listen to me.
但她不听我劝
I was hoping maybe she'd listen to you.
我希望她会听你的
She's just not ready for Chicago ball, you know?
她还没准备好参加芝加哥舞会 你懂吗
Walk away from me.
走开
You can buy the whole Ward pizza.
你可以请全选区的人吃披萨
Not gonna help her in the polls.
但那不会帮她增加选票
Your hand fit around my finger.
小时候你的手只能握住我手指
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表