剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
所以你拉她下水陪葬
You should've left the tape with Vic where it was safe.
你就不该从维可家拿走录像 本来放在那里很安全
But you couldn't help yourself, could you?
但你就是忍♥不住 是吧
Jim told me everything.
吉姆都告诉我了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我去睡觉了
What are they gonna do to you, huh?!
他们会如何处置你
What did you do? What the hell did you do?!
你做了什么 你到底做了什么
Idiot!
笨蛋
Idiot! Idiot!
笨蛋 笨蛋
I imagine it's been an emotional few days
我想自从录像带被匿名泄露后
since the videotape's anonymous leak.
这些日子你们的心情难以平复
Can you tell me how it's affected your healing process?
能告诉我这对你们的复原过程有什么影响吗
"Process" makes it sound organized.
"过程"这个词听起来像是有计划的
Has it made it harder to move on?
这件事有让放下过去更加困难吗
There is no... moving on.
根本没有放下过去
What do you mean by that?
这样说是什么意思呢
Harrison is still my dad and his husband.
哈里森依然是我的爸爸和他的丈夫
We're not trying to just get past him.
我们没有试图忘掉他
With this new footage of Harrison's death--
有了这段哈里森死亡现场的新视频后
Murder.
是谋杀
What would you say to Officer Evans
如果埃文斯警官此刻在这里
if he were here right now?
你们有什么话想对他说
When Officer Evans had the chance to offer us
当埃文斯警官本有机会让我们
any level of closure, he lied.
得到些许终结感时 他选择了说谎
He claimed that my husband was threatening the cashier,
他声称我丈夫当时正在威胁收银员
that his hood was up,
说他戴上了帽子
that he couldn't tell that he was black.
说他看不出来他是黑人
This tape clearly shows Harrison's face.
这段视频清晰显示出哈里森的脸
So I don't have anything to say to Officer Paul Evans.
所以我没有什么要对保罗·埃文斯警官说的
I think my words are better directed
我想我的话更应该传达给
to State's Attorney Amanda Sharp.
阿曼达·夏普州检察官
Please, please do what's right and file murder charges.
请你务必做正确的事 提出谋杀指控
You know it is the right thing to do.
你知道这才是正确的选择
The city thinks of the 6th Ward as a war zone.
这座城市认为第六选区是战争地带
They talk about Chiraq.
他们称这里为"芝拉克"
They don't bother to pay attention or try to help,
他们懒得花费注意力 或者试图帮助
get to know the people here. This is a community.
和了解这里的人 这里可是一座社区
Hey, good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Hey, Tia Young! All right, all right! Got my vote, hey!
蒂娅·杨 你好啊 我投票给你了
All right, now!
好啊
The ward seems to be committing to you.
看起来这座选区认定了你
Polls now show a dead heat between you and Alderman Gordon.
目前民调显示 你和戈登市议员难分胜负
There's still work to be done.
还要继续努力
You've talked a lot about Harrison Brennan
你在针对芝加哥警♥察♥局的演讲中
in your speeches against CPD,
说了很多关于哈里森·布伦南的事
but he wasn't from the 6th.
但他并不是来自第六选区
Why is this particular case so important to you?
为什么这件案子对你来说如此重要
Justice for families of people taken by police violence
为警♥察♥暴♥力♥受害者的家人伸张正义
means everything to the 6th Ward.
对第六选区来说意义重大
We have an opportunity right now
我们现在有机会
to demand true accountability,
要求对方真正负起责任
and I will fight for that, unlike some others.
我会为此而战 而不是像某些人一样
You mean your opponent, Nathan Gordon?
你是指你的对手内森·戈登吗
He hasn't said anything since the shooting was leaked.
他在枪击视频流出后 尚未发表任何意见
I don't know. I guess he's too busy
我说不好 可能他太忙于
cozying up to the State's Attorney
讨好州检察官
to pressure her to do the right thing.
对她施压 让她做正确的事吧
Are you suggesting some sort of collusion
你是在暗示戈登和阿曼达·夏普之间
between Gordon and Amanda Sharp?
有某种勾结吗
I'm suggesting that Alderman Gordon
我想说的是戈登市议员
must have a good reason for not speaking up.
不发声肯定有充分的理由
Dad, you nailed it.
爸 你做得很棒
Well, it's the best chance I'm gonna get
在搞砸听证会后
after screwing up the deposition.
这就是我最好的机会了
Okay, you have to stop being so hard on yourself about that.
在这件事上 你不要再对自己这么苛刻了
I can't help it. I'm on a roll.
我忍♥不住 我发挥得很顺
Speaking of which, would you invite Tia over
说到这个 你会邀请蒂娅
for dinner this evening? I would like to apologize.
今晚过来吃晚餐吗 我想表示歉意
Great, so you two can gang up on me again?
很好 所以你们俩可以一起针对我了
That wasn't part of my plan.
我本来没这么打算
But I'll look at that as a bonus.
但我觉得这是意外收获
I'll call her.
我会打给她
Hi. You've reached Liam Bhatt.
你好 我是利亚姆·巴特
Please leave your name and number,
请留下你的名字和电♥话♥
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复你
Hi. It's me, calling again.
你好 是我 又打来了
Just thought I'd check in and say hi.
只是想问个好
I'll try you again later. Okay, bye.
我晚点再打给你 再见
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
He spent the last few days pushing himself 'cause of me.
他过去几天一直因为我把自己逼到了极限
Staying up with me, not sleeping, lifting me.
陪着我不睡觉 安慰我
62 years old, he's lifting me?
他62岁了 还在安慰我
It was his time, Jim.
他只是大限已到 吉姆
Thanks for coming, Father Joe.
谢谢你过来 乔神父
I hate that he was alone.
我恨的是他当时孤身一人
We should've been there.
我们当时应该在场的
Hey, your dad was a part of this parish longer than I was.
你♥爸♥爸在这座教区的时间比我还久
I also wanted to check in with you boys about the funeral.
我也想和你们谈谈葬礼的事
Gary and I had spoken in the past,
加里和我以前聊过
so I know he wanted a full funeral mass.
所以我知道他想要整套的葬礼弥撒
Thanks, Father. Whatever he wanted.
谢谢你 神父 我们满足他的所有心愿
We do still need to select some songs, readings.
我们还需要选一些歌♥曲和颂词
Yeah. You do that, Paul. I'm doing the wake.
你做这些吧 保罗 我负责追思会
Full police sendoff? Least he deserves.
全警局送别吗 这是他应得的
It'll take a couple days to get it together,
组织起来需要几天
but funeral can happen... day after?
但葬礼可以安排在组织完后那天
That'd be fine.
好的
Thank you, boys.
谢谢你们 孩子
Paul, let me know about the hymns and passages you want.
保罗 你想好用哪些赞美诗和颂词就告诉我
Whatever you think.
你想用什么都行
Perhaps there's a reading or two in here
也许这本书里面有一两篇颂词
you'd think is appropriate.
你觉得合适
It'll kill you to do something for him?
为他做点什么 你会死吗
Going to Abby's.
我去艾比家
Your father loved you, Paul.
你父亲是爱你的 保罗
Look, I understand that you're just doing your job.
听着 我明白你只是在履行你的职责
I do. But you can save all that for Jim.
真的 但这些话你留着说给吉姆听就好
Gary Evans didn't love anything
加里·埃文斯除了当警♥察♥外
except being a cop.
什么也不爱
The day that tape of me got released,
在我的视频流出的那天
the day he died, the only thing he cared about
在他死掉的那天 他唯一在乎的事情
was people hearing the name "Evans"
就是人们听到"埃文斯"的名字
and thinking "Bad cop".
想到的是"坏警♥察♥"
Well, you can't know what was in his heart.
你不可能了解他的内心
The bigger part of my job is to listen,
我的工作很大一部分是倾听
should you need to talk, just us...
你如果想和我单独谈一谈...
Okay.
好的
I'll call you about the readings, Father.
颂词的事我会打给你 神父
Tensions are high in Chicago
芝加哥的气氛相当紧张
as the city awaits action from State's Attorney,
这座城市正在等待州检察官阿曼达·夏普
Amanda Sharp, in the case of Paul Evans.
对保罗·埃文斯一案采取行动
In the wake of... ...as Paul Evans
随着... 联联邦法♥院♥判定
was cleared on the federal level...
保罗·埃文斯无罪...
...Harrison Brennan,
被保罗·埃文斯警官
the doctor who was killed by Officer Paul Evans...
杀死的医生哈里森·布伦南...
Tensions are high in Chicago,
芝加哥的气氛相当紧张
as the city awaits action...
这座城市正在等待...
...State's Attorney
州检察官
Amanda Sharp in the case of Paul Evans...
阿曼达·夏普对保罗·埃文斯一案采取行动
Calder residence.
这里是考尔德家
Is Jira there?
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表