剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
你拥有这些 我真的替你高兴 宝贝
Have you heard from Isaiah?
艾萨亚联♥系♥过你吗
Yeah, actually.
还真有
He was wondering if he could come by today.
他问他今天能否过来
Are you happy getting to know him?
能有机会了解他 你高兴吗
Yeah. It's...what I hoped.
嗯 这是...我以前所希望的
Dad?
爸爸
Well, yes, invite him over. Invite him over.
好 邀请他来吧
Okay.
好的
Come on.
来吧
It's one of those little giraffe things.
这是那种长颈鹿玩具
I don't even know why I bothered to wrap it.
我都不知道我为什么还要包起来
Look, I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. I was--
很抱歉我没有早点过来 我...
Yeah. Lots going on.
我明白 你有很多事
Anyway, what'd you, uh, what'd you name her?
不说这些 你给她起了什么名字
Ivelisse. Lisi.
伊娃丽丝 丽丝
Lisi Carranza, huh?
丽丝·卡伦扎
It's pretty, man.
挺好听的
Saw your interview.
看见你的访谈了
Yeah.
嗯
I just wanted to do something that was right.
我只是想做件对的事
I kinda twisted up all my words, though.
不过我说得有点乱七八糟的
Right.
是吗
But it might help with the, uh, grand jury thing.
也许对大陪审团的事有帮助
Doubt it. It doesn't matter. That's not why I did it.
不太可能 无所谓 我不是为了那个
You wanted to say sorry for your mistake.
你是想为你犯的错误道歉
Exactly.
就是这样
I should probably get back inside.
我该进屋了
Yeah, of course. And, hey...
当然 还有
look, I just wanna say
我想告诉你
all this goes sideways, I'm, uh...
如果最后的结果不好 我...
I'm just glad we got to roll together, you know?
我还是很高兴曾和你一起巡逻
And congratulations again.
再次恭喜
Sorry if me dropping by was a pain--
抱歉了 如果我过来不太合适...
Stop...apologizing, Paul.
别...别再道歉了 保罗
Seriously.
真的
Thanks for taking the time to see me.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Damn, river view. I always knew you'd do well.
好家伙 有河景 我就知道你能混得好
You talking to the press about me now?
你和媒体说我的事了
All good things. Trying to help.
都是好话 想出点力
I haven't wanted your help in a long time.
我有很久都不指望你能出什么力了
Can I say I'm sorry for everything?
我能说这一切我都很抱歉吗
I don't want your apology. I want you gone.
我不要你的道歉 我要你离开
What's it gonna take to get you to disappear? Again.
怎么才能让你消失 再次消失
You got every right to be raw.
你有权利生气
But I'm not here for you.
但我来不是为了你
17 years, T.
都17年了 小蒂
Call me "T" again, I swear to God--
再叫我小蒂 我发誓...
17 years I've been carrying what I did.
17年来 我都背负着愧疚
And when the news broke, and I learned that
当新闻爆出来后 我意识到
that little girl that I've been feeling for in the news
我一直很同情的那个小女孩
was my little girl?
居然是我的女儿
You know that feeling. Don't act like you don't.
你明白那种感情 别装作你不明白
Jira is a strong young woman who already has a strong father.
吉拉是个坚强的孩子 她已经有位坚强的父亲了
That's why she came looking for me, not you.
所以她来找的人是我 而不是你
That doesn't mean I got nothing to offer.
那不代表我没什么能给她的
You don't want me to talk about you or your campaign, done.
你不希望我谈论你或者你的竞选 可以
I thought I was doing you a solid,
我本以为那是在帮你的忙
but if it's hurting your chances,
但如果反而对你的竞选不利
I'll shut up on the matter. Good. Thank you.
我以后就不谈论这个话题了 很好 谢谢
But I will not leave that girl, not again.
但我不会离开那孩子 再也不会了
And you can feel some type of way about it,
你可以对此有不满和想法
but as long as Jira wants me, I'm here.
但只要吉拉需要我 我就会在这
You got a view, that's for sure.
你这里景色不错 这一点毫无疑问
State your name.
说出你的姓名
Victoria Renna. R-e-n-n-a.
维可多利亚·雷纳
And your job is?
你的职业
Chicago Police Officer.
芝加哥警♥察♥
But on suspension because of your complicity
但由于你在哈里森·布伦南被杀案中
in the cover-up of the killing of Harrison Brennan.
串通掩盖真♥相♥ 你现已被停职
I've been suspended, yes.
我被停职了 没错
Now on the night that Paul Evans shot Harrison Brennan,
保罗·埃文斯枪杀哈里森·布伦南那晚
what's the first thing that you remember seeing
你还记得当你进入便利店时
when you came into the convenience store?
第一眼看见的是什么吗
I'd like to remind you that perjury
我要提醒你 如果做伪证
immediately negates your immunity.
你的豁免权就立刻失效了
I saw my partner standing over the body of Harrison Brennan.
我看见我的搭档站在哈里森·布伦南的尸体旁
And what did you do then?
那你做了什么
I went to the back and I stole the security tape.
我到后面把监控录像偷走了
Which indicates that you knew
那就表示你当时知道
that your partner did something wrong.
你搭档做了错事
What did he do wrong?
他做错了什么
Officer Evans did not prompt Dr. Brennan
埃文斯警官没有对布坎南医生
with a verbal warning.
进行口头警告
Was Officer Evans aware that you stole the tape?
埃文斯警官知道你把监控录像偷走了吗
At that time, no.
当时不知道
Was he ever aware of this? Yes, Paul...
他后来知道了吗 是的 保罗...
Officer Evans came to know of it.
埃文斯警官后来知道了
The tape showed that Dr. Brennan's hoodie was down,
录像显示布伦南医生没有戴上卫衣帽
and his face was visible.
他的脸是可见的
I'd like to remind the grand jury
我想提醒大陪审团
that when Paul Evans testified in a sworn deposition,
在保罗·埃文斯宣誓作证时
he insisted that he could not see the victim's skin color
他坚称他看不见受害人的肤色
and therefore could not have been motivated by racial bias.
因此不可能是由于种族偏见而开枪
So...Officer Renna,
那么 雷纳警官
did Paul Evans see that Harrison Brennan was black
保罗·埃文斯开枪射杀哈里森·布伦南时
when he shot him?
是否看见他是黑人
Yes.
是的
We'll pick it up tomorrow.
我们明天继续
Jira, you got a second?
吉拉 你有时间吗
I'll participate more tomorrow. Just have a lot on my mind.
我明天会更积极的 脑子里事太多了
No, I get it.
没事 我知道
I just...
我只是...
I just noticed that
我只是注意到
you weren't whispering like you usually do
我讲课时 你不像平常那样
with Riley and Matthew when I'm teaching.
跟莱莉和马修小声说话了
Everything okay?
没出什么事吧
I really want them to have my back on something,
有件事我特别希望他们能支持我
and they sort of don't right now.
但他们现在不太支持
Maybe, uh, cut them some slack.
也许 不要把他们逼得太紧吧
It's hard being the support system.
做后援也不是那么容易的
I never thanked you for what you did at the walkout.
你在罢♥课♥游♥行♥时所做的事 我一直都没谢过你
It's all good.
没事的
When those guys in the van showed up,
当那些人从货车上下来时
I thought my dad was going to get hurt.
我以为我爸爸会挨揍
I'm sorry you did.
结果是你挨揍了 我很抱歉
You're just...You're always looking out for us--
你一直... 你一直都照顾着我们...
me and Dad.
我和爸爸
You're gonna be late.
你要迟到了
Yeah.
嗯
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I'm down everywhere in the ward.
我在选区各处都落后
These exit polls from my town hall
竞选集♥会♥的会后民♥意♥调查显示
show that almost everyone who attended
几乎所有与会选民
lost faith in me.
都对我失去了信心
'Cause that damn Isaiah flapped his gums.
因为那个可恶的艾萨亚跳出来乱说话
I saw him.
我见过他了
What?
什么
To get him to cease and desist.
让他停手 别再生事
He said he would stop interfering in my campaign.
他说他不会再干涉我的竞选了
And you believe him? I do.
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表