剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
我就任他死去
And you regret it?
你后悔吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Paul...
保罗
you've been suffering with this for what, eight months now?
你已经为那件事痛苦了多久 八个月
It's not for me to pass legal judgment on what you did,
不该由我对你的所作所为做出法律判决
but legal or not,
但不管是否合法
justified or not,
是否有正当理由
you took a man's life.
你都夺去了一个人的生命
You need to ask for God's forgiveness, son.
你需要请求上帝的宽恕 孩子
I know this is difficult for you,
我知道这对你来说很难
but there are three parts to confession.
但是忏悔包括三部分
Disclosure of the sin is a start,
认罪是开始
but then you need contrition.
但之后你需要悔罪
What's the third step?
第三步是什么
Atonement,
赎罪
action to right the wrong.
弥补犯下的过错
Just doing my job, Father.
我当时只是在履行职责 神父
You are more like Gary than you know.
你比你认为的更像加里
We got a big, beautiful table in the living room, you know.
我们客厅里可是有张又大又漂亮的桌子
Hey, baby, I'm sorry.
宝贝 抱歉
I fell down a rabbit hole over here.
我太投入了
Gordon's campaign filings.
戈登的竞选讼案
Yep. I need proof he and Sharp are dirty,
没错 我需要证据证明他和夏普勾结
beyond Dwayne Boden's word.
仅凭道恩·博登的话不够
So we won't be going to bed anytime soon.
看来我们短时间内不会睡觉了
If Amanda Sharp is coming for me,
如果阿曼达·夏普要对付我
I need to make sure I'm ready.
我得确保我准备好了
Hey, don't sit on 2006. All right.
别坐到2006年的案子上 好吧
My bad.
我错了
I take it you, uh, going to the...walkout?
你打算参加罢♥课♥游♥行♥的吧
I know the risks, Ethan, but she needs me.
我知道有什么风险 伊森 但她需要我
I'll be smart about it.
我会谨慎行事
What?
怎么了
You're a really good mom.
你是个很好的妈妈
Stop.
少来
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I thought I knew what determined Tia Young looked like,
我本来以为自己熟悉坚决的蒂娅·杨
and then Jira arrived.
结果吉拉出现了
She's put a fire in you.
她给你注入了激♥情♥
I think we should tell Benny about her.
我们应该告诉本尼她的事
I'm keeping Jira from so many people.
我对很多人隐瞒了吉拉的存在
I don't like lying to our son,
我不喜欢对我们儿子说谎
and Jira is...
吉拉是...
She's his sister.
她是他的姐姐
I know it's not just my call, but We can do that.
我知道这事不是我一人说了算的 我赞成
Really?
真的吗
Jira's your family now.
吉拉现在是你的家人了
That means she's mine, too, and Benny's.
那意味着她也是我和本尼的家人
You're a really good dad.
你是个很好的爸爸
You're blushing.
你脸红了
Attention, students and faculty,
各位学生 各位教职工请注意
anyone who participates in the walkout
学校将对参加今天罢♥课♥游♥行♥的人
will be marked truant for the day.
作旷课处理
Their parents will be notified, and disciplinary action
校方会通知其家长 并采取
will be taken.
纪律处分
Should we go?
我们该去吗
So again, it's this idea of Manifest Destiny
所以 是"天定命运论"
that leads McKinley in 1♥8♥9♥8 to the, um...
导致前总统麦金莱于1♥8♥9♥8年
Spanish-American War.
发动美西战争
Excuse me.
抱歉
You ready?
你准备好了吗
What if it's just us?
如果只有我们几个怎么办
Well, we know that Tia's outside.
我们知道蒂娅在外面
You're my hero,
你是我的英雄
no matter how many others are behind you.
不管你身后站了多少人
We believe we will win justice now for Harrison!
我们坚信能为哈里森赢得正义
We believe we will win justice now for Harrison!
我们坚信能为哈里森赢得正义
Jira, why are you marching?
吉拉 你为什么游♥行♥
I'm marching for my dad, for Harrison Brennan!
我游♥行♥是为了我爸爸哈里森·布伦南
Justice now for Harrison! We believe...
我们坚信能为哈里森赢得正义
Amanda Sharp need to see this.
阿曼达·夏普必须看到这一幕
She needs to realize it's not about friends or enemies.
她得明白这跟朋友或敌人无关
It's not about sides. Her job is to seek justice.
与站队无关 她的职责就是寻求正义
We will win justice for Harrison!
我们坚信能为哈里森赢得正义
Blue lives matter! Blue lives matter!
警♥察♥的命也是命 警♥察♥的命也是命
Can't shut your daughter up, huh?!
你女儿就是不肯闭嘴 是吧
You try sewing her mouth shut?
你有没有试过把她嘴巴缝死
You called my house! Dad!
是你打电♥话♥去我家的 爸爸
You threatened my daughter! Hey, hey! You! No!
你威胁我女儿 别这样
Dad?! You gonna shut us all up?
爸爸 你打算让我们所有人都闭嘴吗
I'm gonna start with you, terrorist.
先从你开始 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Dad?! Let's go!
爸爸 我们走
Get off me!
放开我
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做
Leave him alone!
放开他
Dad?!
爸爸
Wait.
等一下
Leave him alone!
放开他
He didn't do anything! He didn't do anything!
他什么都没做 他什么都没做
Stop! Dad?!
住手 爸爸
Oh, my God!
天啊
Daniel, get outta here. Stay with the kids!
丹尼尔 离开这里 跟孩子们待在一起
Jira!
吉拉
Are you okay? They're arresting Liam.
你没事吧 他们要逮捕利亚姆
Mr. Bhatt. Where are you going?
巴特老师 你要去哪儿
I'm gonna go make sure he's okay.
我要去确保他没事
Can you take her? Don't take her back to our house.
你带她走行吗 别带她回我们家
She can stay with me. Come with us!
她可以去我家住 跟我们一起走
I love you. I'll be back as soon as I can. Thank you, Tia.
我爱你 我会尽快回来 谢谢你 蒂娅
Dad?!
爸爸
Wait.
等等
Hello. I'm looking for someone I believe was brought in here.
你好 我找一个人 他应该刚被带进来
Last name Bhatt, B-h-a-t-t, first name Liam.
他姓巴特 叫利亚姆
I don't recognize the name. Maybe he's at another station?
我不认得这名字 他是不是被带去其他分局了
Okay, the officer at the scene said that
现场的警官说
he would be brought here.
他会被带到这里
What scene was that? The walkout at Jane Byrne High.
什么现场 简·拜恩高中的罢♥课♥游♥行♥
I won't get the name until he's processed.
他受审完我才会知道他的名字
Do you know how long that will take?
你知道那要多久吗
Well, it could be a while. We've been pretty busy today,
可能没那么快 我们今天很忙
protecting the citizens of Chicago.
忙着保护芝加哥市民
Maybe you ought to go home.
或许你该先回家
I'll wait.
我在这等着
You set all this up by yourself?
都是你一个人布置的吗
Nothing else to do with my day.
我今天没别的事可做
That's fair enough.
有道理
You okay?
你还好吧
I just don't know when this is gonna end.
我不知道这一切何时才能结束
Hey, it's almost over--
快结束了
this part, and then the rest of it,
这一部分和其余的都会的
it'll work out.
问题都会解决的
We'll get through it.
我们会挺过去
I need--I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事
Yeah, you can tell me anything.
你什么都可以跟我说
When Dad...
爸爸...
When Dad died, I was there.
爸爸死的时候 我在场
You were in the house?
你当时在家里吗
I was in the room.
我就在那个房♥间里
He was...
他当时...
so angry and worse than usual,
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表