剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
建好外面那条坡道
He pushed us to be better,
他促使我们变得更好
and he will be missed.
我们永远怀念他
Slainte.
干杯
Slainte.
干杯
To my dad.
敬我爸
My dad was, uh...
我爸...
everything I was supposed to be.
是我该成为的人
And he never let you forget it.
他从不让你忘记这一点
It was always Gary Evans' way or just...
照加里·埃文斯说的做 否则
it's nothin'.
你什么都不是
It's funny.
说来好笑
Growing up...
从小到大
I was always hearing what an honor it was
我总听到别人说当他的儿子
just being his son.
是多么光荣的事
And all you people here, you think he's this, uh, good man.
在座各位 你们都认为他是个好人
He really wasn't.
他真的不是
He was just a bully.
他只是个恶霸
He was a bully to my mom. He was a bully to me.
他欺负我妈 欺负我
Bully to Jim here.
欺负吉姆
Till you got hurt... on the job, of course.
当然了 你因公受伤后他就停止了
And that stopped.
没再欺负你了
Paul, it's not the time.
保罗 现在说这些不合适
No, I know, I know. I'm--
不 我知道 我知道
I-I know. I'm--I'm pissing everybody off.
我知道 我惹所有人不高兴了
I'm sorry. Here's the thing.
很抱歉 我告诉你们
Gary Evans was a cruel man
加里·埃文斯冷酷无情
who never asked for forgiveness and got away with everything.
他从不祈求原谅 从不受到惩罚
I won't miss him.
我不会怀念他
I'm done trying to impress him.
我受够了讨好他
He can rot.
让他下地狱吧
But, hey, you know, maybe...
不过 说不定
he's atoning now.
他现在正在赎罪
I hear it's never too late, so...there's that.
我听说赎罪永远不会太晚 有这说法
You know, Dad was right. You are a giant, giant disgrace.
爸爸说得没错 你是我们家的耻辱
Jim, that is enough.
吉姆 够了
The accident is off to the side now,
擦撞车辆已移至路边
but the Expressway remains jammed.
但高速公路仍然拥堵
In breaking news, we have a surprising report
突发新闻 我们意外收到报告
that Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Sharp
称库克县州检察官阿曼达·夏普
will convene a grand jury to indict Paul Evans
将召集大陪审团 起诉保罗·埃文斯
in the shooting of Dr. Harrison Brennan,
枪杀哈里森·布伦南医生
this after a video of the shooting was leaked,
此前枪击视频流出
and at the tail end of a very turbulent week.
过去一周极其混乱
But hey, it's the weekend, so let's put on a drinking song.
不过已经到周末了 来听一首饮酒歌♥吧
Here's--
这...
With the grand jury, this means action
有大陪审团 意味着
in the Harrison Brennan shooting will, for the first time,
哈里森·布伦南枪击案的性质
be determined by a group of citizen jurors.
将首次由平民陪审员决定
The State's Attorney says that she is confident
州检察官说她有信心
that they will indict Paul Evans for murder.
他们会以谋杀罪名起诉保罗·埃文斯
Oh, my God.
天呐
You did this. You made this happen for Dad.
你成功了 你为爸爸做到了
Ms. Young... Tia, over here!
杨女士 蒂娅 这边
Care to comment on the news?
你能对这条新闻发表评论吗
Oh! Um...well, I'm-- I'm relieved to hear
这个嘛... 听说保罗·埃文斯
that Paul Evans will face a grand jury.
将面对大陪审团 我很欣慰
It is the first step towards justice being--
这是迈向正义的第一步...
No, the news that you're Jira Calder-Brennan's mother.
不 称你是吉拉·考尔德-布伦南母亲的新闻
Why conceal the truth?
为何隐瞒真♥相♥
You're accused of lying to the city.
你被指责欺骗了全芝加哥
This will erode your credibility with the voters.
这会破坏选民对你的信任
Do you have an answer, Ms. Young?
你的回答是什么 杨女士
Ms. Young?
杨女士
Ms. Young?
杨女士
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表