剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
吉拉在吗
Who's calling?
你是哪位
Your daughter talks too much.
你女儿话太多了
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm gonna sew her mouth shut
我要把她的嘴缝死
and put a bag over her head,
给她的脑袋套上袋子
then we'll see how much she talks!
看她还能再说些什么
Stay close to me.
跟紧我
No one's going to attack me during rush hour, Dad.
没人会在早高峰袭击我的 爸爸
They say worse things about me online.
网上的人说得更难听
They called the house. It's different.
他们都打电♥话♥到家里来了 这不一样
And your face is a lot more recognizable now.
而且现在有更多人能认出你了
That's the only way it's going to work, right?
这不是没有别的办法了吗
Amanda Sharp has to hear from us
如果我们想要告他谋杀
if we're going to get the murder charges filed.
就必须得到阿曼达·夏普的关注
I just want us to be careful.
我只是想谨慎一点
If this doesn't work, no charges,
要是事情成不了 起诉不了他
Paul Evans keeps his job,
保罗·埃文斯继续做他的警♥察♥
and we don't have the civil suit to fall back on.
我们无法转投民事诉讼
So we're already famous.
既然我们已经出名了
That's why we have to do more.
就应该利用这个条件再多做点什么
More what? More interviews?
多做什么 多做点采访吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Come on. I don't wanna be late.
快走吧 我可不想迟到
Yeah, it would maybe be 200 people.
大概会有200人到场
Oh, great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
The Hibernian is gonna give us the entire second floor
爱尔兰人酒吧提供二楼一整层
for the wake.
给我们办追思会
You know I was 14 when he won the Harding Award?
我14岁的时候他得了哈丁奖
Mom was so pissed at him for almost getting himself killed.
他差点殉职 我妈气死了
And how does he actually go?
可他最后怎么死的呢
A damn heart attack while I'm asleep.
在我睡着时心脏病发作就去了
This is not on you.
这不怪你
You drink too much. You get angry.
你总酗酒 常生气
You make a mess sometimes, but your father was never
你有时会把事情搞得一团糟 但是你父亲
anything but proud of you,
一直都为你骄傲
Just more than either of us can say about Paul.
保罗就没有这个待遇
Don't make this one more reason to hate yourself.
不要因为这事更加怨恨你自己
You know I like it when you get bossy.
你知道我就喜欢你霸道的样子
While I'm at it, shave.
那我就霸道到底 胡子刮了
You look homeless.
你这样像个流浪汉
He okay?
他还好吗
Considering everything, absolutely.
总的来说 还行
Hello?
喂
Hey, did you get back to Father Joe?
你回复乔神父了吗
Been busy. Seriously?
没时间 你不是吧
I'm asking you to do one thing.
我就叫你办这一件事
Have you been following the news?
你看新闻了吗
He has a lot on his plate. So does Vic,
他遇到了很多麻烦事 维可也是啊
and she's got two kids, and she's calling bars,
她还有两个孩子要照顾 但是她联♥系♥了酒吧
pitching in. Just do one thing.
出了力 你就办好这一件事
Try to remember,
记住
when you're reading these multiple choice questions,
你们在看这些委员会写的
which were written by a committee,
选择题的时候
to hold on to your critical thinking skills,
要用你们的批判思维
which you will need for the essay questions
今晚作业里面的论述题
in tonight's homework.
也需要你们这么做
Good morning, Jane Byrne High.
早上好 简·拜恩高中
It's Matthew Lee coming at you live
马修·李直播中
with a special announcement.
下面来听一则特别公告
Take it away, Jira Calder-Brennan.
交给你了 吉拉·考尔德-布伦南
Hi.
嗨
Good morning.
早上好
Look, everyone knows that my dad
大家都知道我爸爸
was killed by police earlier this year.
年初的时候被警♥察♥射杀了
You probably watched a tape of it recently,
最近你们可能也看到了记录事情经过的视频
and for the first time since it happened,
这件事发生这么久以来 这是第一次
there is a real chance to prosecute his killer
我们终于有机会起诉那个杀人犯
if the State's Attorney decides to file murder charges.
前提是州检察官决定起诉他谋杀罪
But we have to show her that people care.
但是我们得告诉她民众很关注这件事
So I am announcing a student walk out
所以我现在要发起一次罢♥课♥游♥行♥
this Friday after sixth period to march for an end
本周五第六节课后我们一起游♥行♥示♥威♥
to police brutality. Please come. Thank you.
抗♥议♥警♥察♥施暴 请大家都来参加 谢谢
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Commander. Evans.
局长 埃文斯
Did I say you could turn it off?!
我说你可以关掉了吗
Very sorry for your loss, Evans.
节哀顺变 埃文斯
Well, he lived a life.
他这辈子过得很精彩
It's gonna be a hell of a wake. Bring the good whiskey.
追思会会有很多人出席 带上好的威士忌
It's, uh, not the right time
现在不太合适
to hold a police wake for Gary.
给加里办警♥察♥追思会
Not in public. What the hell are you talking about?
不能公开办 你什么意思
Dad was one of the best the department's ever seen.
我爸可是警署有史以来最优秀的警♥察♥
38 years.
38年
We need to consider the optics.
我们得考虑大众舆♥论♥
People all over are calling for Sharp
很多人要求夏普
to indict you for murder, Paul.
起诉你谋杀 保罗
That Calder-Brennan girl is planning some kind of protest.
考尔德-布伦南家的女儿正在组织抗♥议♥活动
The school district called us. People are watching.
学区联♥系♥过我们 民众都在关注
You know, this family lost someone, too.
但是我们家也失去了亲人
That--That doesn't count?
难道 这就不重要吗
The whole city is pissed off.
整座城市都很气愤
That tape is doing a lot of damage.
那盘录影带杀伤力太大了
Which way you think it's gonna go?
你觉得接下来会怎么样
Amanda Sharp knows she can't hit her conviction rates
阿曼达·夏普知道 没有芝加哥警署的帮助
without the CPD,
她达不到现在的定罪率
but we shouldn't go picking a fight right now.
但是我们现在不应该和她闹掰
38 years, George. He gave 38 years.
38年 乔治 他付出了38年的青春
You think I'm happy about this?
你以为我很高兴吗
First day out of the Academy,
我毕业后的第一天
Gary Evans showed me the streets.
加里·埃文斯带我走了一遍大街小巷
We worked Roseland, the Wild 100s.
我们负责罗斯兰德区 那里可是"疯狂百街"
Gary Evans was natural police.
加里·埃文斯是天生的警♥察♥
And he deserved better than this.
他值得更好的对待
Have a private wake here.
在这里私下办追思会吧
Keep it small.
规模小一点
It's for the best, Jim.
这样比较好 吉姆
Commander was right. Dad deserved better.
局长说的对 爸爸值得更好的
Did he?
他值得吗
You got something to say... say it!
你话里有话 有话直说啊
Daniel, come in.
丹尼尔 请进
This is the District's Inspector General,
这位是学区监察长
Bill Harrington.
比尔·哈林顿
Welcome to our school. Thank you.
欢迎来我们学校 谢谢
You don't mind, I'd like to get right to it, Mr. Calder.
如果你不介意 我想直说了 考尔德先生
I wish everyone would.
我希望每个人都能这样
This walkout your daughter is organizing cannot happen.
你女儿组织的这场罢♥课♥游♥行♥不能发生
I understand the problems it creates.
我知道它会带来什么问题
And no doubt, I share many of your concerns, but--
毫无疑问 我和你们一样担心 但是
Jira's being cavalier
吉拉没考虑到
with the safety of everyone in this school,
学校里每个人的安全问题
herself included.
也包括她自己的
These sorts of theatrics have no place here.
学校不允许发生这种戏剧化的事
Theatrics? She's protesting because her father was murdered.
戏剧化 她抗♥议♥的原因是她父亲被杀了
Daniel, we know how important this is to you both.
丹尼尔 我们知道这对你们俩有多重要
It's a worthy cause we all understand.
这是件有意义的事 我们都明白
I got what was perhaps the second worst phone call
昨晚我接到了一通电♥话♥ 也许是我这辈子接过
in my life last night. It was a threat meant for Jira,
第二糟糕的 是对吉拉的威胁
so just don't lecture me about her safety.
所以不要跟我说什么她的安全问题
Did you call the police?
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表