剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
费米小姐 我们之前制定听证会规则时
of this deposition, you and your client agreed to them.
你和你委托人都同意了的
Given Mr. Calder's instability
鉴于考尔德先生情绪不稳定
and clear failure to abide by those rules,
显然无法遵守那些规则
we maintain our right to withdraw the city's offer
我们维护自己的权利 彻底撤回市政♥府♥
of a settlement entirely.
提出的和解提议
This deposition is over.
听证会到此结束
Absolutely not, Absolutely not, Nolan. It's over.
不行 绝对不行 诺兰 结束了
It's over. Withdraw the settlement entirely? Are you kidding me?
结束了 彻底撤回和解提议 开什么玩笑
My client will not be spoken to in this manner.
你们不能用这种态度跟我委托人说话
Your client? Your client has clearly been coached... Ms. Fermi.
你的委托人显然被芝加哥警局的 费米小姐
...by the full power on the entire CPD legal team. Don't make
法律团队教过该如何应对 别把...
I'm sorry I came without calling,
很抱歉我没先给你打个电♥话♥
but you did it first.
但是是你先这么做的
You shouldn't have lied to your dad.
你不该骗你♥爸♥爸的
He knows I'm here now.
他知道我现在在这儿
I wanted to reach out to you, I swear.
我想联♥系♥你的 真的
But it's not just about me and what I want.
但这事不只是关乎我和我的愿望
I shouldn't have told you about Benny in that way.
我不该用那种方式告诉你本尼的事
I never meant to hurt your feelings.
我从未想过伤害你的感情
No, it was... It was just weird.
不 我只是觉得怪怪的
I never thought about you having another kid.
我从未想过你会有别的孩子
It's stupid,
这想法很蠢
but I thought it'd be simple.
但我本以为一切会很简单
It's not stupid. I mean, part of me still...
一点都不蠢 我有时仍然
can't stop seeing a newborn in my arms.
看到自己抱着一个新生儿
We have a lot to learn about each other.
我们还不了解对方 要慢慢熟悉
And I don't think any of it's gonna be simple.
我想这个过程一点都不简单
Now what?
现在怎么办
I wanna do this.
我想这么做
I've wanted to talk to you for 17 years.
这17年来我都想跟你好好谈谈
Me, too...Tia.
我也是 蒂娅
You know, nobody called us.
事发时没人通知我们
We just woke up the next morning, and he was gone.
我们第二天早上起床 才知道他去世了
Can't you just tell me why?
你就不能告诉我为什么吗
You know why. You saw his face in the window.
你知道原因 你从窗口看到他的脸
You s-- You know why.
你看到... 你知道原因
Thought you might need a friend.
我想你可能需要朋友陪你
I ruined everything.
我毁了一切
Let's go.
走吧
Who's worse? Cubs or Sox fans?
谁更讨厌 小熊队还是白袜队的球迷
Whoever starts the fight I gotta deal with.
谁惹是生非害我要处理 谁就更讨厌
I know. Used to be fun.
我知道 以前很好玩
Yeah, today Cubs fans are worse.
是啊 今天小熊队的球迷更讨厌
Man, Cubs fans were always worse.
从来都是小熊队的球迷最讨厌
Coming through! Pardon me.
借过 不好意思
Guys, break it up!
你们 快分开
Come on.
别打了
Carranza!
卡伦扎
Paul!
保罗
Shut it down! Shut the train down!
停车 快停车
Paul?!
保罗
I've got you.
我托你
All right.
好了
You good? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
Whatcha doing?
你在干什么
Organizing our finances.
整理我们的财务文件
Probably easier if you open the boxes.
你打开箱子可能会好整理一点
Elizabeth needs a full financial picture.
伊丽莎白需要了解全面的财务状况
It's the next step in the civil suit.
这是民事诉讼的下一步
We are revising our damages request.
我们要修改损害赔偿请求
If I hadn't lost my composure at the deposition, then...
我要是没在听证会上失控 那...
Don't beat yourself up.
别责怪自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Is that Tia? You guys still getting together tomorrow?
是蒂娅吗 你们明天还是会见面吗
Yes. Uh, well, is that still okay?
是的 现在这样我能去吗
Yeah. Have fun.
当然 玩得开心
I am gonna have work to do.
我要干活了
Okay.
好的
Wait. How does this happen?
等等 你怎么受的伤
Uh, actually, I guess I saved someone's life.
其实 我好像救了一个人的命
And they cut you?
对方却划伤你吗
There you go, hero. Good as new.
好了 大英雄 没事了
Now you can tell all the ladies you got injured
现在你可以告诉美女们
in the line of duty.
你因公负伤了
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 我接一下
Right now?
现在吗
Okay. Okay.
好的
Hey, Carranza!
卡伦扎
Commander wants us to come in now.
警长要我们立刻回去报到
P.R. Department wants my report.
公♥关♥部想要我的报告
P.R.? Wow, they must be really desperate
公♥关♥部 他们一定急需
for a good news day.
一个好新闻日
Hey, you mind, uh, going and getting the car
你能不能去取车
so we can finish up?
让我们完成包扎
Sure. Yeah, I'll get the car.
好 没问题 我去取车
That was subtle. Yeah, like a freight train.
真是不明显啊 是啊 跟货运火车一样
Hey, so how's the turnout for the rally looking?
竞选集♥会♥预计有多少人出席
Well, Robert over to Tabernacle Church
教会的罗伯特
is promising 50 souls.
说有50人会来
Andrea at Community Action has 10, but it's shaky.
社区行动组织的安德莉娅拉了10个人 但说不好
I want it full.
我希望现场爆满
We will get there. We'll get there,
会找到人的 会的
so tomorrow we're gonna rehearse your speech again.
明天我们要再彩排一次你的演讲
I'm meeting with Jira tomorrow.
我明天要跟吉拉见面
Going to some crazy surgery museum.
我们去一家疯狂的外科手术博物馆
Haven't you taken enough risks?
你冒的风险还不够多吗
What if Gordon finds out about Jira?
万一被戈登发现吉拉怎么办
Nathan Gordon came to your office.
内森·戈登去了你办公室
To tell me his son was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
是为了告诉我 那件事不是他儿子的错
Gordon's kid was in an accident with a stolen car,
戈登的孩子出了车祸 那辆车还是偷来的
and he just walks?
他却不用承担任何责任
A man who can do that is dangerous.
能做出那种事的人是很危险的
And if Gordon decides to play dirty,
如果戈登决定玩阴的
we have nothing to throw back against him.
我们没有反击的筹码
Look, I plan on winning this on the issues, okay?
我打算通过承诺解决问题来赢得竞选 好吗
Not by slinging dirt.
而不是泼脏水
Now what are we gonna do about this turnout?
现在还是想想该如何增加出席人数吧
Are you actually having a good time?
你真的看得很开心吗
Yes! But I think this place could be a bit more interactive.
真的 但这地方可以增加些互动
If I'm not holding a spleen in 10 minutes, I'm out.
十分钟内我要手拿脾脏 否则我就走人
You know what? They have a suggestion box.
其实 他们有个建议箱
"Experiments on prisoners to test chemical agents."
"在囚犯身上做试验 以测试化学试剂"
Mm-hmm, there were a lot of questionable methods early on.
早期有很多研究方法都很有问题
You do know when historians say "Prisoners,"
你知道历史学家说的"囚犯"
they mean black folks?
是指黑人吧
I'm sorry. Uh...we can go.
抱歉 我们走吧
Mnh-mnh. Don't feel shame about what's been done to us.
别为我们的不公遭遇而感到羞愧
Learn...
学习
and fight.
并抗争
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
What is it?
怎么了
Infamous Chicago Police officer Paul Evans
声名狼藉的芝加哥警♥察♥保罗·埃文斯
was on the side of the angels today,
今天站在了正义的一边
saving the life on an innocent commuter
他救了一名被斗殴球迷
who was pushed onto the tracks during a brawl.
推下轨道的无辜乘客
Evans returned to work after a 6-month absence
埃文斯枪杀了哈里森·布伦南医生后
following the shooting of Dr. Harrison Brennan.
被停职六个月 现已重返岗位
Evans was formally cleared of all wrongdoing of the incident,
埃文斯已被正式宣告无罪
the tragic fallout... Let's go.
是一起持械抢劫发生了差错 我们走吧
...of an armed robbery gone wrong.
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表