剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Bitch.
臭婊♥子♥
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 什么事
You write up that public urination?
在公共场合小便的报告你写了吗
Nah, that's all yours.
没有 你来写
You know what makes me a hero?
你知道什么让我成为英雄吗
Wite-out.
修正笔
P.R.'s doing their job.
公♥关♥做得很好
Everyone's amazed at someone doing a regular day's work.
所有人都对一个人的日常工作赞叹不已
I understand they're making this a big deal
我明白他们大肆吹捧这件事
'cause of Brennan, all right?
是因为布伦南 好吗
But I did save the woman.
但我确实救了那个女人
Paul Evans, lifesaver.
保罗·埃文斯 救人英雄
No, I'm just... trying to do a good job.
不 我只是想把工作做好
See something, solve something, right?
看见问题就解决 不是吗
Still...some calls you never wanna make.
但还是有些决定你永远不想去做
No, you don't.
确实
Either of you jags gotten that fence report?
你们俩有谁写好围栏那事的报告了吗
Thanks.
谢了
Do you need help getting dinner started?
需要我帮忙准备晚餐吗
It's hours yet.
还有好几小时呢
Isn't there chopping or simmering?
不是要切菜和炖东西吗
It's gonna be ready.
会准备好的
Okay.
好吧
It's the damn press.
是该死的媒体
Please talk to the reporters.
请你跟记者谈谈
I keep thinking things will get better
我一直认为 如果我不去想
if I don't think about 'em.
情况就会好转
Dad...
爸爸
It's not working.
这不管用
Tribune.
《论♥坛♥报》
Yes. Daniel Calder. Yes, would you like to make a statement?
我是丹尼尔·考尔德 你想发表声明吗
Yes, I do have a comment.
我的确想发表评论
Daddy, look at all the signs!
爸爸 快看这些牌子
I know.
我知道
Word's getting out.
消息传出去了
Not everybody likes what you saying.
不是所有人都喜欢你说的话
Well, it's just one opinionated jerk. Nothing.
只是一个固执己见的混♥蛋♥ 没什么
Stay home for dinner!
留在家里吃晚饭吧
Yeah.
是啊
Call and reschedule. They'll understand.
打去改时间 他们会理解的
I'll be home as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回家
Whoa. The hell is this?
这是干什么
Just keep walking.
继续走
Afternoon, officers. Can I have a word with you, Ms. Young?
下午好 警官 能跟你谈谈吗 杨女士
What's this about? Why don't you and I wait over here?
怎么回事 不如你跟我在这边等吧
It's okay.
没事的
When you lie about the police,
你撒布关于警♥察♥的谎言
you make every officer's job harder.
就会加大所有警♥察♥的工作难度
Mommy? Eyes here.
妈妈 看着我
When politicians tell people not to respect the police,
当政客叫人们不要尊重警♥察♥
you put our lives on the line.
你们就是把我们置于险境
People get hurt when we can't do our job.
我们无法完成工作 就会有人受伤
Officer Mecham?
米查姆警官
I'll take your comments under advisement.
我会考虑你的建议
You want a rematch?
你想重赛吗
No.
不
I think you stitched my hand crooked.
我觉得你把我的手缝歪了
Oh, really? Mmhmm. My hand's way off.
真的吗 真的 我的手很不对劲
Look, excuses, excuses.
净找借口
They should probably take it easy anyway.
反正他们也应该放松点
This is my life-saving hand, after all.
毕竟这只是我救过人的手
You know, when you asked me out,
你约我出来时
I almost said no.
我差点就拒绝了
Most of my friends on the job have a "No cops" Rule.
我大多数干这行的朋友都不跟警♥察♥约会
Guess that makes us a couple rule-breakers
那我们俩都是不守规矩的人
'cause I usually have a "No EMT" Rule.
因为我通常也不跟急救人员约会
Smart. We work insane hours,
很聪明 我们工作时间过长
and we're chronically underpaid.
而且得到的酬劳严重过低
Cops, too.
警♥察♥也是
Terrible dating material.
很糟糕的约会对象
The worst.
最糟糕的
Except for the whole saving lives part.
除了救人这部分之外
You think you've milked that enough?
你也炫耀太多次了吧
I was talking about EMTs.
我是指急救人员
So what's the dream?
你有什么梦想
Dream? I don't know.
梦想 我不知道
I don't know. You?
我不知道 你呢
I'm living the dream, helping scared people
我已经梦想成真了 在他们人生最无助的时候
at the worst moments of their life?
帮助那些害怕的人
Hours are brutal, though. I'm...
不过工作时间太长了
thinking about training for hospice nursing.
我在考虑受训成为临终关怀护士
Hospice? That's intense.
临终关怀 那很严肃
They say it's a calling.
他们说这是个使命
It'd need to be.
必须是
So you really don't have a dream?
所以你真的没有梦想吗
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道
maybe a small town cop somewhere
或许是在一个小城镇当警♥察♥吧
where there's no...
那里没有...
Somewhere quiet. Sure.
安静的地方 嗯
You've had a hard year.
你这一年很不好过
I don't really wanna talk about that.
我不太想聊这个
It sounds to me like you're a guy
我认为你当时
who was doing his job
只是尽职做好分内事
and had to make a hard call.
并且必须作出一个艰难的决定
Well, it's beautiful to see photos of the three of you.
看到你们三人的合照很美好
Aw, thank you.
谢谢你
So, Tia, tell me, honestly,
蒂娅 实话告诉我
what did you really think of the museum?
你觉得那个博物馆怎么样
Uh...well, Jira was very excited to share it with me.
带我参观那个地方 吉拉很兴奋
Not my thing either.
我也不喜欢
And I never understood the fascination with all the blood.
我一直不理解那么多血有什么好看的
But Jira loves it. Oh, I don't anymore.
但吉拉很喜欢 现在不喜欢了
Oh, well, that's...new since Saturday.
这可是周六以来的新鲜事
We discussed some history Jira was unaware of.
我们讨论了一些吉拉之前不知道的历史
You know, I teach history, so maybe--
我就是教历史的 或许...
You really wouldn't get it.
你不会明白的
I see.
我懂了
Uh, I read the transcript of your police speech.
我看了你关于警♥察♥那次演讲的文字记录
I mean, on your website. It was incredible.
在你网站上 真是太棒了
Oh, thank you. My friends and I are gonna come to your debate.
谢谢 我和我朋友会来看你的辩论
Told your friends about me?
你告诉你朋友我的事了
You can trust them,
你可以信任他们
but I-I won't talk to them about you anymore.
不过我不会再跟他们说起你了
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't think you have anything to apologize for, honey.
我觉得你没什么可道歉的 宝贝
Uh, so...I was thinking,
我在想
I wish I could help out with the campaign.
我很希望能帮忙做些竞选工作
I mean, I know I can't hand out leaflets on the South Side,
我知道我没法在南区发传♥单♥
but I could do other stuff. Well, I could babysit Benny.
但我可以做点别的 比如照看本尼
Let'sLet's He's so cute, and I have
我们先... 他好可爱 我有...
Let's...
我们先
enjoy this.
享受现在的状态
Benny--I really don't wanna throw too much at him right now.
本尼 我现在不想让他知道太多
You know, Tia, I have to say
蒂娅 我必须说
I think it's a little unbalanced
这有点不平衡
that this is all on your terms.
一切都按你的方式来进行
Dad. No, it's just, what's your plan, exactly?
爸爸 不 你到底有什么计划
I mean...you disrupt my daughter's life,
你扰乱了我女儿的生活
and you're asking her to keep secrets.
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表