剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
你这是以偏概全 还很伤人 我们做过很多好事
Which is why Harrison and I were donors for 20 years.
所以我和哈里森才持续捐赠了20年
We fought for marriage, then we took a breath.
我们为婚姻合法化斗争过 后来我们歇了一歇
It's not the finish line,
但那不是终点
and it's not enough just to say we're allies.
光能够被称作"同盟"也远远不够
Look at what is happening in this city.
看看这个城市里都在发生什么
There used to be all kinds of people living in the gayberhood.
以前同性恋社区住着各种各样的人
Now? It's only guys that look like us.
现在呢 只有像我们一样明显的同性恋了
But younger.
但更年轻了
Seriously, Miles...
说真的 迈尔斯
it's time that our community showed up for the people
我们这个团体是时候为那些
that they don't see at brunch.
不会去吃早午餐的人站出来了
The money's yours, but we're gonna go to city hall,
钱给你们了 但我们要去市政厅
and we are gonna be infuriating to the powers that be
在接下来的时间里 我们会让当权者们
for the time to come.
愤怒无比
Welcome to the board. I'll make some phone calls.
欢迎加入董事会 我去打几个电♥话♥
I have other demands. Start with one,
我还有其他要求 一个一个来
and I'm mentioning the money first.
而且我要先说捐款的事
Miles is sweet, but he is also tenacious.
迈尔斯很贴心 但也很固执
My fella will get it done.
我家那位会搞定的
How long after Manny died did it take
曼尼死后多久
before you felt comfortable being with someone else?
你才觉得可以开始和别人约会了
My life isn't always gonna be about anger and grief.
我的人生不会只充满愤怒和悲伤
Is it?
是吗
Honestly, it was the duty to Manny.
说实话 那是对曼尼的责任
No. It's good.
不 没事
Mostly happy tears.
这是幸福的泪水
So...there was the duty to Manny Mischenko
对曼尼·米申科其中一种责任
to honor and remember what we had.
是尊重和铭记我俩的过去
And then there was the duty to live the life that he couldn't.
但还有一种 是去感受他没能过上的生活
I chose the latter.
我选择了后者
Well, did you feel guilty?
你觉得愧疚吗
I survived the '80s. Men were dying in the streets.
我活过了八十年代 那时人们在街头横死
Our guilt couldn't save them. Love is our rebellion.
我们的愧疚无法拯救他们 爱才是我们的反抗
And I've always been an agitator.
而我一直是个煽动者
You are, too.
你也是
There is someone...
有这么一个人
who makes me smile.
他能让我开怀大笑
And I wanna smile.
我想开怀大笑
If there's one thing I knew about Harrison,
我每天都想念哈里森 而对于他
who I miss every day,
我能确信的一点是
is that he always wanted you to be happy.
他一直都希望你快乐
I wouldn't have Miles if I let myself
如果我的心随曼尼而死了
be buried alongside Manny.
那我就不可能遇到迈尔斯
There is an ocean of dead men standing behind you.
你身后有一群逝去的人
You live.
你好好活下去
You love...harder.
去爱 用力爱
That guy you roughed up yesterday--
昨天被你揍的那个人
he filed a complaint with COPA.
他向有关部门投诉你了
Figured he might.
我料到他可能会
You smug little ginger goblin, I swear to God,
你这个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥ 我对天发誓
if you weren't Gary's kid, I'd take a bag of oranges
你要不是加里的儿子 我一定会拿一袋橙子
to your organs in a room with no windows.
在没有窗户的小黑屋里揍你一顿
At least it was a white guy.
至少投诉者是个白人
You called me in. What do we do?
你既然叫我过来了 我们该怎么做
Oh, it's done. Vic Renna's fired.
已经决定了 维可·雷纳被开除了
What?
什么
We fire you now after you've been cleared again,
我们要是在你再次洗清罪名后开除你
we look guilty as hell.
会显得我们问心有愧
But Vic-- she tampered with evidence.
但维可 她篡改了证据
The Commissioner says someone needs to answer for that.
警♥察♥专员说得有人为此承担责任
Wait, wait, what? Oh, and the, uh,
等等 等等 什么 对了 还有
State's Attorney called my office.
州检察长给我办公室打电♥话♥了
She wants you down there. Commander, that's
她想让你过去 警长 那...
Now.
现在就去
Jira?
吉拉
Can I have this?
这个能给我吗
I want something of Dad's.
我想要一件爸爸的东西
Like how you wear his ring.
就像你戴着他的戒指那样
It's yours.
给你了
It--it's too big for me now,
现在对我来说还太大了
but maybe when I'm a doctor.
但可能等我当医生了就可以穿了
Probably still need to hem it.
可能还需要缝个边
Sadly, you did not get his height.
很不幸 你没有遗传他的身高
No, I got Isaiah's... whatever.
确实 我遗传了艾萨亚的... 算了
I'm sorry Isaiah was a disappointment.
抱歉艾萨亚让你失望了
But you're happy?
但你很开心 是吗
Meeting new family and with Tia, at least?
和新家庭见面 和蒂娅在一起的时候
Yeah.
是的
I'm glad.
我很高兴
I'm--I'm...
我 我
I think I... might need that, too.
我觉得 我可能也需要这样
L-Like dating?
比如约会吗
Yeah. Not replacing Dad.
是的 不是要取代爸爸
It's just...
只是
More family.
更多家人
It'll be okay when that happens.
如果真的发生了 我没有意见
I guess this is what moving on looks like.
我猜这就叫做向前看吧
When I saw the grand jury ruling,
我看到大陪审团的裁决的时候
the first thing I did was call the mayor.
我做的第一件事就是打电♥话♥给市长
We were bracing for riots and a tough election day.
我们都准备好面对暴♥乱♥和艰难的选举日了
Okay.
好吧
Chicago doesn't vote out incumbents
芝加哥是不会投票让现任者下台的
unless people are angry.
除非人们太愤怒了
The activists want me on the chopping block.
激进分子们想送我上断头台
Daniel Calder's on the warpath
丹尼尔·考尔德和第6选区的
with Tia Young in the 6th Ward,
蒂娅·杨正准备开战
and I'm losing my base, but there are a lot of wards
我也受到了质疑 但还是有很多选区的
full of voters with a lot of good will and sympathy for you,
很多选民对你抱持善意和同情
and they're angry, too-- maybe more so.
他们也很愤怒 可能更愤怒
They see you being attacked, and they feel attacked, too.
他们看到你被攻击了 就感觉自己也被攻击了
I want you to help me take advantage of that.
我想让你帮我利用这一点
You want me to campaign for you?
你想让我为你助选吗
Mm, just a press conference.
就一场新闻发布会
Doesn't have to be a full campaign event.
不用全程参与
Expressing your thanks to this office
表达你对这个办公室的谢意
for being fair to you, being fair to the police.
感谢我们对你的公平 对警方的公平
Tell me something. Carranza confirmed the tape.
告诉我一件事 卡伦扎确认了录像的真实性
So why didn't this take me down?
所以我为什么没有被问责
What happened in the grand jury?
大陪审团里发生了什么
It's 'cause Vic took the Fifth? That why you got her fired?
因为维可保持了沉默吗 所以你害她被解雇
'Cause she wouldn't play ball with you?
因为她不肯配合你吗
She didn't take the Fifth, so if she's fired,
她没有保持沉默 所以如果她被解雇了
it has nothing to do with me.
跟我没有半点关系
Vic testified against me?
维可对我作出了不利的证词吗
Does it matter? The fact is,
有关系吗 事实就是
that tape had nothing in it to sink you.
那卷录像的内容不能定你的罪
Make the statement.
作出声明
Get me the Blue Lives Matter vote.
帮我得到支持警♥察♥的那些人的选票
If you wanna rise in the CPD,
如果你想在芝加哥警局有前途
then you need their support as much as I do, trust me.
那你跟我一样需要他们的支持 相信我
Trust you. I don't trust you.
相信你 我才不相信你
I can't trust anyone, apparently.
显然我谁都信不过
Don't try and help me again.
别再试图帮我了
Great kid. How's she doing?
很棒的孩子 她还好吗
She's good. She's been canvassing for Tia
她挺好的 她最近一直在南区
on the South Side.
帮蒂娅拉票
We've both been keeping busy.
我俩都一直让自己有事忙
Wasn't sure if I should call after the grand jury.
大陪审团的事之后 我不知道应不应该打给你
I get it.
我明白
So...what am I doing here?
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表