剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表
我想离开这里
That's no problem. We can cover up for you.
没问题 我们可以帮你打掩护
There are many legitimate reasons that you could disappear.
有很多正当理由可以消失的
We'll make up a great excuse.
我们会编个绝佳的借口
Or you could just... come with me.
或者你们可以跟我一起走
Are you serious?
你是说真的
Nice boss.
你上司真不错
Well, you see us as one blue problem,
你把我们视为一个大问题
but there's all kinds of cops.
事实上有各式各样的警♥察♥
And the way they rolled up on you...
他们那样接近你
was messed up.
很过分
Thank you.
谢谢你
You let me know if there's anything I can do.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的 你就告诉我
Can you look up an accident report?
你能帮我查一份事故报告吗
An old one?
很久以前的
I need a name.
告诉我名字
Corey Gordon.
科里·戈登
Do you often skip class to go to your father's grave?
你常翘课来你父亲墓前吗
Sometimes by myself,
有时 我一个人来
but my dad hasn't been here since the funeral.
但我爸在葬礼之后就没来过了
Have you asked him why? I don't have to.
你问过他为什么吗 我不用问
Do you sit here and talk to him?
你会坐在这儿 跟他说话吗
Talk to what?
跟什么说话
When we die, we're done. That's just science.
我们死了之后就消失了 这是科学
That's... bleak. I approve.
这很...凄凉 我赞成
You know, I keep coming back here
我不断回来这里
because no one is like him...
是因为没人像他一样
not my dad,
我爸爸不像
not Tia.
蒂娅也不像
No one is going to be.
永远不会有人像他一样
Hey, I basically just met you,
我才刚认识你
so I could be wrong,
所以我可能说得不对
but I'm fairly sure no parent is perfect.
但我很肯定没有家长是完美的
Harrison was perfect.
哈里森就很完美
Tell him.
告诉他
Riley? Harrison...
莱莉 哈里森...
was amazing.
他人很好
But?
可是呢
But... was he perfect that time he missed the science fair?
可是 他那次没去参加科学展 完美吗
I mean, you were pissed for, like, two weeks.
你整整气了两个礼拜
He was perfect for me. All I'm hearing is, like,
他对我来说很完美 我只听到
"Daniel failed me, and Tia failed me."
"丹尼尔对不起我 蒂娅对不起我"
And they did.
他们确实对不起我
Were they the only two fighting at dinner?
晚餐时只有他俩吵架吗
You know, I may have been... zealous.
我可能...比较热心
Like, why do you
你为什么
think other people are gonna fix things for you?
认为其他人会帮你解决问题
They're both so busted.
他们都很崩溃
I mean, yeah.
是啊
Parents are in need of tending.
家长需要被照顾
They fray.
他们会烦躁
Knock, knock!
敲敲门
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For what?
为什么
I shouldn't have bit your head off.
我不该冲你发脾气的
Apologizing by ending sentences in prepositions...
用介词做结尾的句子道歉
Bold move.
很大胆
I know you were just protecting me,
我知道你只是想保护我
and I don't like it when we're not friends.
我不喜欢我们吵架不当朋友
So...
所以
can we be friends again?
我们能和好吗
Please.
拜托了
What's eating you, man? Dad got in his head.
你有什么烦心事 爸打击到他了
Hey, look, we're good, right?
听着 我们俩挺好 对吧
Sure. You and me, we're good.
当然 你和我 我们挺好
We're good. You see? We're good.
挺好 看到没 我们挺好
Racist cop.
说我是种族歧视的警♥察♥
You know better, right?
你知道真♥相♥ 对吧
What do they teach us on day one?
当警♥察♥第一天他们就教我们什么
"My peace cannot be breached."
"我的和平不会被破坏"
Right? Easy for you to say, man.
对吗 你说得倒容易
I'm gonna be a...
我下半辈子...
...be a punching bag the rest of my life.
都会被当成出气筒
One side spins you up, the other spins you down.
一边的人捧你 另一边的人踩你
Nobody cares about the truth. It's all just politics.
没人在乎真♥相♥ 不过都是政♥治♥手段
Nothing I ever do again...
我以后做什么
...is gonna be good. It's...
都不会是好事
Maybe you should slow down, bro.
或许你该放松点
They got media. They got... They got...
他们有媒体 有...
They got the courts.
他们有法♥院♥
I should sue. I should be able to sue.
我应该起诉 我应该有起诉的资格
We're on defense, man. That's it.
我们只能防守 仅此而已
We can't be. We c... They're gonna keep coming.
不能这样 他们会一直出现
And they're gonna keep coming and keep coming.
一直出现 紧咬着我们不放
How are we... How are we even supposed to do our jobs
如果我们执勤时担心自己会坐牢
when we're out there thinking we could go to jail?
还怎么能做好工作
Yeah, you're stuck in a crouch,
没错 你被逼到了绝境
you can end it all with a throat punch.
你可以一拳击中对方喉咙结束一切
But there's nobody to sue.
但你无人可告
Except Daniel Calder.
除了丹尼尔·考尔德
There you go.
这就对了
He's lying about me.
他说谎污蔑我
That's de... That's defamation.
那是诽谤
He's trying to get me fired.
他想让我被开除
He's trying to get me fired.
他想让我被开除
when brass and the feds have both called it a clean shoot.
明明高层和联邦政♥府♥都说那两枪没问题
At least I know when to quit.
至少我知道何时该辞职
Clean shoot.
那两枪没问题
Mm, okay, got one for you.
我想到一个
"I was a wayward child with the weight of the world
"我是个任性的孩子 内心承载着
held deep inside."
世界的重量"
That inspired your career?
那句话让你想成为老师
Mariah Carey is literature's gateway drug.
玛丽亚·凯莉是文学的入门毒品
Do you remember when we first met?
你还记得我们第一次见面吗
I, embarrassingly, do not.
我不记得了 很尴尬
I was walking down the hallway, maybe day three of being here,
我当时走在走廊 大概是来到这里的第三天
and I heard someone talking about the etymology
然后听到有人在说"易洛魁人"
of the word "Iroquois."
这个词的词源
I had to introduce myself at the bell
我必须上前介绍自己
because that sounded exactly like my type of profound geek.
因为那听起来正是我这种极客书呆
I'm actually very cool.
其实我很酷的
That wasn't the first time we met.
那不是我们第一次见面
It wasn't?
不是吗
Well, I saw you once before that.
我之前见过你一次
I saw you before, too.
我之前也见过你
Bradley, that guy I was seeing,
布莱德利 我之前交往的那个人
broke up with me because he thinks that
跟我分手了 因为他觉得
I have feelings for you.
我喜欢你
Which is...
这...
ridiculous...
太可笑了
I said.
我跟他说
My lawyer... she's been trying to get me do some paperwork.
我的律师 她一直想让我做些文书工作
I should probably go.
我该走了
Yeah, you should.
你是该走了
Everything all right?
你还好吧
I'm not gonna be able to win this thing
除非我不断冒险
unless I keep taking risks.
否则我无法赢下选举
With Jira?
为吉拉吗
Jira and her father need time.
吉拉和她父亲需要时间
I'm gonna focus on the campaign.
我会专注在竞选上
Good. Good.
剧集 | 红线(2019) | 导航列表