剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
此节目包含一些强烈的语言
This programme contains some strong language
..奔宁山脉的这一边。这就是派克的力量。
..this side of the Pennines. That's the power of Parker.
这完全与我游戏中的图像有关。人们仰慕你,你知道的。
It's all about image in my game. People look up to you, you know.
他们非常尊重你。
They've got a lot of respect for you.
喇叭嘟嘟 你需要偿还债务。
HORN TOOTS You need to pay your debts.
六大。星期五。
Six grand. Friday.
我们一起逃跑吧。
Let's run away together.
买♥♥一艘船,环游世界,嗯?黛安呢?
Buy a boat and sail the world, eh? What about Diane?
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, darling.
你完蛋了,把我赶出我自己的家!
You're finishing wi' me and chucking me out o' me own home!
我刚刚重新给浴室重新修了一口气。
I've just regrouted that bathroom.
哦!他怎么敢!
Oh! How dare he!
我认识人,你知道的。
I know people, you know.
警报声
ALARM BLARES
现在是谁?她是我的妹妹。
Who's this now? She's me sister.
如果把它放在盘子里递给他,他会拿走。
If it's handed to him on a plate, he's going to take it.
他觉得你很恶心。哦!
He thinks you're disgusting. Ooh!
他来了!妖孽
Here he is! The gobshite
谁不能把他那双脏兮兮的手从我的两个女儿身上移开。
who can't keep his mucky hands off both my daughters.
你这头牛!
You cow!
别管你的妓♥女♥手离开我的家人!
Keep your whore-y hands off my family!
# 这就是当你的话毫无意义时的感觉......#
# This is how it feels when your word means nothing at all... #
围巾很好。
Scarf's nice.
我想你想摇晃它,就像你摇晃我丈夫一样。
I suppose you want to shag that, like you shagged me husband.
这都是你的错。
This is all your fault.
如何?你的大肥嘴把他放进了『屁♥股♥』里。
How? Your big fat mouth put him in 'ere.
你有一个大...哦。一切都好吗?谢谢你,护士。
You've got a big... Oh. Is everything OK? Thank you, Nurse.
是的。我会盯著他的。
Yes. I'll keep an eye on him.
谢谢你,护士。如果我需要你,我会,嗯,拉线。
Thank you, Nurse. I'll, um, pull the cord if I need you.
我稍后会回来。谢谢。
I'll pop back later. Thank you.
我的意思是,感谢上帝,企鹅是圣约翰救护车。
I mean, thank God that penguin was St John's Ambulance.
运气好。
A stroke o' luck.
他心脏病发作了。这到底是怎么回事?
He's had a heart attack. How the hell's that lucky?
哦,她来了,负奈莉!
Oh, here she is, Negative Nelly!
总是半空的玻璃杯。杯子半空?爸爸半死不活
Always glass half empty. Glass half empty? Dad's half dead
我刚刚发现我姐姐一直在和我丈夫一起玩!
and I've just found out my sister's been having it off with my husband!
看?非常消极。
See? Very negative.
哦!
Oh!
你还记得妈妈在『ere』吗?
Do you remember Mum being in 'ere?
太可怕了,不是吗?只是,就像,残忍♥。
Horrible, weren't it? Just, like, cruel.
在如此痛苦中。
In so much pain.
没有人应该经历这些。
No-one should have to go through that.
我每天都想念她。是吗?
I miss her every day. Do you?
她不想看到我们两个打架。好吧,她不想见到你
She'd hate to see us two fighting. Well, she'd hate to see you
继续和我的丈夫在一起,但我们就在我们所处的位置。
carrying on with my husband, but we are where we are.
像这样的狗屎让你意识到
It's shit like this that makes you realise
家庭有多重要,不是吗?甚至不要去那里,女士。
how important families are, doesn't it? Don't even go there, lady.
妈妈去世后,我为我们的家庭做了一切。万事!
I did everything for our family when Mum died. Everything!
爸爸丢了,总是对军团很生气,
Dad had lost it and was always pissed up at the Legion,
我必须照顾你。那年我15岁。我很聪明。
and I had to look after you. I was 15. I was bright.
我本可以上大学,和我的生活做点什么。
I could have gone to college and done something with me life.
矿工们起来!
Up the miners!
哦,感谢上帝。
Oh, thank God.
爸爸。。。哦,真是如释重负。看?
Dad... Oh, what a relief. See?
告诉你他会没事的。爸爸,你吓了我们一跳。嗯。。。
Told you he'd be fine. You gave us a scare there, Dad. Hmm...
黛 安 娜。
Diane.
也许这是一个迹象。我们。这里。一起。
Maybe this is a sign. Us. Here. Together.
也许这是一个我们应该弥补的迹象。是的?
Maybe it's a sign that we should make up. Yeah?
你太不可思议了。
You're unbelievable.
喇叭嘟嘟
HORN TOOTS
该死。
Oh, shit.
不是现在!
Not now!
喇叭嘟嘟
HORN TOOTS
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
姑娘们,以后见。回头见。
See you later, girls. See you later.
照顾好自己,好吗?再见。
Look after yourselves, all right? Bye.
女孩咯咯笑
GIRLS GIGGLE
你们两个到底在干什么?拜访爷爷。
What the hell are you two doing? Visiting Grandad.
艾莉森,你在那辆面包车里干什么?
Alison, what were you doing in that van?
嗯,他说你叫他来接我们,把我们送走。
Well, he said that you told him to come pick us up and drop us 'ere.
你疯了吗?你比这更清楚。
Are you out of your mind? You know better than this.
陌生人的危险。我们教了你什么?他不是陌生人。
Stranger danger. What have we taught you? He's not a stranger.
他说他是你的伴侣。好吧,他不是我的伴侣。嘿!嘿!
He said he's your mate. Well, he's no mate o' mine. Hey! Hey!
现在,你听我说,女士。
Now, you listen to me, lady.
是你,内特?什么?你就是那个马丁·派克。
It's you, innit? What's that? You're that Martin Parker.
是的,没错。我从你那里买♥♥了一个彩色电视。
Yeah, that's right. I bought a colour telly off you.
你还记得吗?是的,当然。
Do you remember? Yeah, of course.
是的。很高兴再次见到你。你看起来很好。肺塌陷。
Yeah. Nice to see you again. You're looking well. Collapsed lung.
他们说他们不能操作。右。
They've said they can't operate. Right.
你的伴侣有一些合适的纹身,爸爸。
Your mate's got some proper fit tattoos, Dad.
紫色罗尼。在他的臀部。很酷。
Purple Ronnie. On his hip. Very cool.
是的。你怎么...爸爸,你怎么知道这么酷的人?
Yeah. How do you... How do you know someone so cool, Dad?
艾莉森,你喝酒了吗?爸爸!他对你说了什么?无!
Alison, have you been drinking? Dad! What's he said to you? Nothing!
艾莉 森。我不知道。他说周五见你的事情
Alison. I don't know. He said something about seeing you on Friday
或总结。如果你迟到了,他会杀了你。是的,他死了,很有趣。
or summat. And if you're late, he'll kill you. Yeah, he's dead funny.
女孩咯咯笑
GIRLS GIGGLE
爸爸,你不进来吗?什么?不,不,我得下车。
Dad, are you not coming in? What? No, no, I got to get off.
我正在盘点。
I'm in the middle of stocktaking.
现在,不要再和我的伙伴们说话了。
Now, don't be speaking to any more of my mates.
直接去病房♥,你听到了吗?我们仍然无法获得第 4 频道。
Straight to the ward, you hear? We still can't get Channel 4.
你能帮我们总结吗?
Is that summat you can help us with?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
爸爸?不。马丁。
Dad? No. Martin.
多么愚蠢的问题。我当然爱他!
What a stupid question. Of course I love him!
哦。
Oh.
以我自己的方式。
In me own way.
生活并不全是米尔斯和布恩,你知道,凯丝。
Life's not all Mills & Boon, you know, Kath.
这取决于你穿什么胸罩。
It depends what bra you wear.
那呢,比如...?
And what about, like...?
你知道的?你还婷吗?你知道吗?
You know? Do you still mm-mm? You know, do you...
你还这样做吗,喜欢吗?你怎么敢?!
Do you still do it, like? How dare you?!
什么?真?是吗?
What? Really? Do you?
你是认真的吗?
Are you seriously...?
如果你必须知道,没有。
If you must know, no.
是吗。。。?井。。。不。别告诉我。
Do you...? Well... No. Don't tell me.
我们上次做任何一项业务是
Last time we did any of that business was
在斯托克波特广场的埃尔基布鲁克斯之后。那是什么时候的事?
after Elkie Brooks at Stockport Plaza. When was that?
'83, '84.
'83, '84.
公平地说,这是一场非常感性的表演,但是......
To be fair, it was a very sensual show, but...
..从那以后就不是一只鸡♥巴♥鸟了。
..not a dickybird since.
你要把我卷起来吗?
Are you winding me up?
埃尔基布鲁克斯?
Elkie Brooks?
我血腥地爱她!马丁知道这一点。
I bloody love her! Martin knows that.
他发誓瞎了眼,他买♥♥不到票。
He swore blind he couldn't get tickets.
抢牛奶者!爸爸!哦。
Milk snatcher! Dad! Oh.
哦,爸爸。
Oh, Dad.
撒尿。
Piss-take.
我们把它放在兔舍旁边的一些盒子上。
We've got it on some boxes next to the rabbit hutch.
好吧,我很抱歉,但是,听著,
Well, I'm sorry about that but, listen,
如果你只是突然出现它...
if you just pop in with it...
..我们来看看天线,嗯?和。。。
..we'll have a look at the aerial, eh? And...
..祝你好运...肺。
..good luck with the... The lung.
雪伯特皮普?
Sherbert pip?
嗯?黛安叹了口气
Hmm? DIANE SIGHS
嗷......我们在结合吗?
Aw... Are we bonding?
艾莉 森!你是怎么到这里来的?
Alison! How did you get here?
艾莉 森!
Alison!
哇!看看你。
Wow! Look at you.
你绝对令人惊叹。呃,谢谢。你♥爸♥爸在哪里?
You're absolutely stunning. Uh, thanks. And where's your dad?
哦,你有可爱的浓密头发...你♥爸♥爸在哪里?
Oh, you've got lovely thick hair... Where's your dad?
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表