剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
那是潘宁顿先生的女儿吗?
Is that Mr Pennington's daughter?
是的。这是他的女儿在说话。
Yes. This is his daughter speaking.
他准备回家了。
He's ready to go home.
哦!这是个好消息。
Oh! That's great news.
你能马上来吗?
Can you come straight away?
不,嗯,我今天晚上不能接他。对不起
No, um, I can't pick him up this evening. I'm sorry,
我有一个晚宴要去。是扶轮社。
I've got a dinner party to go to. It's the Rotary Club.
你能吗。。。你能把他关到早上吗?
Can you...can you keep him in until the morning?
没有。我们是NHS,爱,
Not really. We're the NHS, love,
不是信托之家的复地。不,没事。我会排序的。谢谢。
not a Trusthouse Forte. No, it's fine. I'll sort it. Thank you.
谢谢。再见。
Thank you. Goodbye.
粗鲁!
Rude!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
哦,漂亮的项链,巴布斯。喜欢一条粗链。
Oh, nice necklace, Babs. Love a chunky chain.
隐藏火鸡脖子。
Hides the turkey neck.
你好!凯丝,医院打来了电♥话♥。
Hello! Kath, the hospital's phoned.
你需要去接爸爸。
You need to pick up Dad.
你把他抱起来。他们给你打电♥话♥。你忘了我有...吗?
YOU pick him up. They phoned YOU. Have you forgotten I've got...?
我有抢劫要做。
I've got a heist to do.
好吧,我不能。我和马丁一起出去了,不是吗?
Well, I can't. I'm out with Martin, aren't I?
哦,是的。到你的花哨晚餐。
Oh, yeah. To your fancy dinner.
当我冒著生命和肢体的危险外出时。
While I'm out risking life and limb.
看,我们需要坚持计划,因为...
Look, we need to stick to the plan, cos...
是的,关于这些的事情...这些饮食是,玛丽,
Yeah, the thing about these...these diets is, Marie,
你需要坚持计划。
you need to stick to the plan.
所以,坚持计划,换一个夹克土豆。
So, stick to the plan and have a jacket potato instead.
别嘻嘻嘻地穿好衣服。快点的地狱,迪!
Stop gabbing and get dressed. Hurry the bloody hell up, Di!
计程车一会儿就到。
The taxi'll be here in a minute.
两个刻度。
Two ticks.
是他吗?是的,没错!
Is that him? Yes, that's right!
他穿什么?
What's he wearing?
哦,好吧,谢谢你的提问,玛丽。
Oh, well, thanks for asking, Marie.
他正在出院,所以希望有人会接他。
He's being discharged, so hopefully someone will pick him up.
哦,谢谢你的提议,玛丽。
Oh, thanks for offering, Marie.
她要去接他。他穿著幸运的蓝色西装吗?
She's going to pick him up. Is he wearing his lucky blue suit?
听著,你这头傻牛。
Listen, you silly cow.
只要坚持计划,吃你的土豆!
Just stick to the plan and eat your potato!
好。
Fine.
那是新牙膏吗?排!
Is that new toothpaste? Rank!
来吧,迪。开始蠕动。
Come on, Di. Get a wriggle on.
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
你看起来不错。
You look nice.
我吗?
Do I?
谢谢你今晚这样做。
Thanks for doing this tonight.
对我来说,这是一个重要而重要的夜晚。
It's a big, important night for me, this.
我知道你不想在这里。
I know you don't want to be here.
我很感激。
I do appreciate it.
哦,对了!
Oh, right!
谢谢!
Thank you!
所以,记住,在葡萄酒上放轻松。
So, remember, go easy on the wine.
坐在那里微笑,嗯?
Just sit there and smile, eh?
击倒,吉恩!
Knockout, Jean!
你好!淘汰赛!在她不是吗,迪?
Hi! Knockout! In't she, Di?
啊?他让你保持可爱。
Eh? He keeps you lovely.
轻柔的爵士乐演奏
SOFT JAZZ PLAYS
我喜欢你对这个地方所做的一切。
I love what you've done with the place.
哦,我有同样的早餐吧!
Oh, I have the same breakfast bar!
哦,谢谢你来接我,爱。
Oh, thanks for picking me up, love.
我会很高兴看到这个地方的背面。我需要休息一下。
I'll be glad to see the back of this place. I need a break.
他们护士 - 在我身上。
Them nurses - all over me.
这些看起来 - 他们是一个诅咒。
These looks - they're a curse.
爸爸,我只需要在我们回家之前咬个地方。
Dad, I just need to nip somewhere before we go home.
你不介意吧?我们不能太久。
You don't mind, do you? We can't be long.
我渴望喝一杯像样的啤酒。
I'm dying for a decent brew.
就像里面的尿水一样。
It's like piss water in there.
沉闷的砰砰声
DULL THUDDING
门刘海
DOOR BANGS
克里斯·德·伯格的《红衣女郎》
The Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh
所以,呃,你在建筑行业,维尼?
So, er, you're in the building trade, Vinnie?
是的。
Yeah.
你可能知道我是斯基普先生。
You might know me as Mr Skip.
你正在看那个介绍迷你跳过的人
You're looking at the man who introduced the mini-skip
到整个西北地区。
to the whole northwest region.
令人印象深刻。
Impressive.
而且,呃,你经营白色家电?
And, er, you deal in white goods?
电器零售。
Electrical retail.
三家商店提供多种白色和棕色商品。
A wide selection of white AND brown goods across three stores.
在非常困难的时期做得很好。
Doing VERY well in VERY hard times.
凉。
Cool.
所以,关于这个国库...我有一个问题要问你。
So, about this treasury... I've got a question for you.
我敢打赌,你总是被问到。开火。
And I bet you get asked all the time. Fire away.
贝塔马克斯发生了什么事?
Whatever happened to the Betamaxes?
啊!看,我在鸽舍里有几只蓝鸽,你知道的。
Ah! See, I've got a couple of blueys in the loft, you know.
我们在整个过程中都安装了调光器。
We've had dimmers fitted throughout.
对你有好处。很高兴能够设置心情。
Good for you. Nice to be able to set a mood.
是这样吗,吉恩?
Is this it, Jean?
是什么?生命-
Is what it? Life -
是这样吗?
is this it?
血腥的调光开关和花哨的枝形吊灯?
A bloody dimmer switch and a fancy chandelier?
等待我们的时间,直到他们让我们成为更年轻的模特
Biding our time until they jack us in for a younger model
用更活泼的奶♥子♥?
with perkier tits?
我给你看过垂直百叶窗吗?
Did I show you the vertical blinds?
不!不,你没有!
No! No, you didn't!
凯丝!我们在这里做什么血腥的地狱?
Kath! What the bloody hell are we doing HERE?
我就一分钟了,爸爸。
I'll only be a minute, Dad.
你只是呆在这里,守著。右?
You just stay in here and keep watch. Right?
守望。为什么?你要做什么?
Keep watch. Why? What are you going to do?
无。他在里面吗,是吗?
Nothing. Is HE in there, is he?
好吧,我不介意和他在一起几分钟。
Well, I wouldn't mind a couple of minutes with HIM.
不,爸爸,他不是。因为我有未完成的事情。
No, Dad, he's not. Cos I've got unfinished business.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他有一拳幸运。
He had one lucky punch.
马丁打了你?!我以为你心脏病发作了。
Martin punched you?! I thought you had a heart attack.
他不会伤害我的女儿。
He is not going to hurt my girls.
哦,我几年前就应该把他整理出来。
Oh, I should've sorted him out years ago.
天啊。都是我的错,不是吗?
Oh, God. It is all my fault, isn't it?
倒楣跟著我。
Bad luck follows me round.
说真的,我被诅咒了。
Seriously, I am cursed.
哦,的地狱!别告诉我他让你帮他打扫卫生。
Oh, bloody hell! Don't tell me he's got you cleaning for him.
全能的基♥督♥!不是那样的。
Christ Almighty! It's not like that.
我抬起屁♥股♥。我到处都是。
Me head's up my arse. I'm all over the place.
我不知道我在做什么。
I don't know what I'm doing.
这是废话,爸爸。
It's crap, Dad.
这一切都只是一大堆废话。她叹了口气
It's all just a big load of crap. SHE SIGHS
我知道。嘿嘿,嘿,嘿。
I know. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
看啊。
Look at that.
这是一个很好的『un,就是这样。嘿!
That's a good 'un, that is. Hey!
守望。。。并且不要发出任何声音。
Keep watch... and don't make any noise.
嘘,对吧?
Sh. Right?
车轮咔嚓咔嚓地响
WHEELS CLATTER LOUDLY
温室很可爱,让。
The conservatory's lovely, Jean.
打赌有很多窗户需要清洁。
Bet there's a lot of windows to clean.
年份黑皮诺!
Vintage Pinot Noir!
哦,就是这样。
Oh, it is that.
对你来说只有最好的,桑迪,嗯,维尼?
Nothing but the best for you, Sandy, eh, Vinnie?
哦,是的。桑迪轻笑
Oh, aye. SANDY CHUCKLES
所以,这是迷你跳过,维尼。两人都笑了
So, here's to mini-skips, Vinnie. BOTH CHUCKLE
漂亮的项链,黛安。
Nice necklace, Diane.
哦!
Oh!
我正在考虑让我的吉恩使用其中一台传真机,嗯?
I'm thinking of getting my Jean one of them fax machines, eh?
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表