剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表
哦,我们想知道你在哪里。你不在家。
Oh, we wondered where you were. You're not at home.
我们已经检查了每个房♥间。什么?你在我家?
We've checked every room. What? You're in my house?
出去。快出去!我警告你。
Get out. Get out now! I'm warning you.
我得告诉你,派克,这是最豪华的房♥间。
I've got to tell you, Parker, this is the poshest room
我曾经有幸把一个卷起来,
I've ever had the pleasure of curling one out in,
我会给你的。
I'll give you that.
我们的尼尔在楼下吃你的乳酪。
Our Neil's downstairs eating your cheese.
我说你不会介意的。
I said you wouldn't mind.
他从未见过这么多乳酪。
He's never seen so much cheese.
你现在需要离开我家!
You need to get out of my house now!
我都弄错了,不是吗?
I got you all wrong, didn't I?
我以为你只是一个绝望的老人。
Here's me thinking you were just a desperate old man.
原来你是个阴暗的混♥蛋♥,不是吗?
Turns out you're a bit of a shady bastard, aren't you?
时钟滴答作响,派克。是的!
Clock's ticking, Parker. Yes!
我知道这是血腥的滴答声!
I know it's bloody ticking!
只是生气,你会吗?
Just piss off, will you?
离开我家
Just get out of my house
惹恼你,你们很多人!
and piss the piss off, the lot of you!
你♥他♥妈♥的不敢挂我!
Don't you dare fucking hang up on me!
所以,正如你所看到的,这一切都有点泡菜。
So, as you can see, it's all been a bit of a pickle.
泡菜?这绝对是一场风暴,特拉维斯。
Pickle? It's been an absolute shitstorm, Travis.
我知道我要去哪里。听起来确实像。
I know where I'm going. It certainly sounds like it.
你不会相信我所经历的,特拉维斯。
You will not believe what I have been put through, Travis.
我们已经。我们已经。
We've. We've.
现在就把特拉维斯带到这里!那是马丁吗?
Get Travis here now! Is that Martin?
我的上帝,就是他。他在这里做什么?
My God, that's him. What's he doing here?
你走。你走。不,不,不,不,我去。我去。你留在这里
You go. You go. No, no, no, no. I'll go. I'll go. You stay here
并解决这个问题,你可以...做我。
and sort this out and you can... ..do me.
剁剁,特拉维斯。卡斯呜咽
Chop chop, Travis. KATH WHIMPERS
不不不。在我和经理交谈之前,我不会移♥动♥。
No, no, no. I will not move until I speak to the manager.
他一直在和我的会计师说话,
He's been talking to my accountant,
艾伦「Turncoat」希区利,我需要知道有人说了什么,
Alan "Turncoat" Hitchley, and I need to know what's been said,
所以我再问你一次。你给我带来特拉维斯或...
so I'll ask you again. You bring me Travis or...
对不起,特拉维斯。这很简单!
Sorry about that, Travis. It's quite simple!
我以为我看到了一只老鼠,
I thought I saw a mouse,
但这只是你的布洛克。
but it's just your brogue.
加油,爱!快点!
Get on, love! Get a move on!
注意我的手指。
Mind me fingers.
告诉特拉维斯这是生死攸关的问题。
Tell Travis it's a matter of life and death.
大概是死了。
Death probably.
你到底在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
你在干什么?展示自己,
What are you doing? Making a show of yourself,
像鱼妻一样大喊大叫?
shouting the odds like a fishwife?
我没有大喊大叫。我只需要见经理。
I wasn't shouting. I just need to see the manager.
马丁派克。派克电气。
Martin Parker. Parker's Electricals.
我在这里呆了30年,
I've banked here nigh on 30 years,
通过这些门投入大量资金,
put a lot of money through those doors,
现在我需要一点支援
and now I need a bit of support
这里没有窃听器。
there's no bugger here.
狗屎雨,你们很多!马丁,现在就住手!
Shower of shits, the lot of you! Martin, stop this right now!
我希望我能血腥,迪!
I wish I bloody could, Di!
一切都准备好签名了。嘘!
Everything's ready to sign. Shh!
你还没有告诉我你在这里做什么。
You still haven't told me what you're doing here.
检查我,是吗?
Checking up on me, are you?
哦,别他妈的自吹自擂。
Oh, don't fucking flatter yourself.
哦,她来了。
Oh, here she is.
真正的黛安现在带著她的便盆嘴出来了。
The real Diane coming out now with her potty mouth.
你跟维尼说了什么?
What did you tell Vinnie?
你这几天表现得很奇怪,
You've been acting weird for the last few days,
不要用那些令人讨厌的“改变”废话来指责我。
and don't blag me with all that pissing "change" nonsense.
这一切都在你的脑海中。你简直疯了!
It's all in your head. You're just nuts!
马丁,拜托了。只是脑子里的精神!
Martin, please. Just mental in the head!
像父亲,像女儿!放开她。
Like father, like daughter! Leave her alone.
凯丝。。。
Kath...
看看是谁,迪。是你的凯丝!
Look who it is, Di. It's your Kath!
嘿?我们已经很多年没有见到你了。
Hey? We haven't seen you for years.
现在多久了,迪?啊?
How long has it been now, Di? Eh?
哇哦,看起来不错。
Wow-ooh, looking good.
别废话了,马丁。你星期三把她弄脏了。
Cut the crap, Martin. You shagged her Wednesday.
客户杂音
CUSTOMERS MURMUR
你没事吧?是的。
You all right? Yeah.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们无所不知。万事。
We know everything. Everything.
这件事情。剪。
The affair. The snip.
贷款,债务,斯莱特一家。
The loans, the debts, the Slaters.
现在你正在为一群小孩子贩毒。
And now you're drug-running for a gang of little children.
我可以解释这一切。
I can explain it all.
我只需要和经理谈谈。
I just need to speak to the manager.
这是重要的商业问题。你不会明白的。
It's important business stuff. You wouldn't understand.
哦,我们明白了。为时已晚,马丁。
Oh, we understand. And it's too late, Martin.
我们现在负责。
We're in charge now.
我们已经从您手中夺走了业务。
We've taken the business from you.
你是什么意思?如何?不,你不能那样做。
What do you mean? How? No, you can't do that.
原来我们是股东,
Turns out we're shareholders,
我们已经完成了所谓的激进收♥购♥。
and we've done what's called an aggressive takeover.
不。你们两个一起做的?如!
No. You two done this together? As if!
艾伦告诉我们我们需要做什么,但是,是的,我们做到了。
Alan told us what we needed to do, but, yeah, we did.
我们一起做到了。
We did it together.
艾伦。。。那个叛徒犹大混♥蛋♥。我会揍他。
Alan... That traitor Judas bastard. I'll clobber him.
就像你对爸爸所做的那样。
Like you did with Dad.
他是冲著我来的!
He came at me!
住手,马丁。只。。。只是停止它。
Stop it, Martin. Just... Just stop it.
不,这都是一个大错误!
No, it's all a big mistake!
结束了,马丁。
It's over, Martin.
哦,还有...
Oh, and...
..我想离婚。
..I want a divorce.
她也是。
And so does she.
呵呵。
Ish.
你是「顶级交易」的人吗?哦,滚蛋!
Are you the "top deal" man? Oh, fuck off!
可怜。
Pathetic.
可怜?我并不可怜
Pathetic? I wasn't pathetic
当你在屁♥股♥的骨头上时
when you were on the bones of your arse
我救了你们俩。哼?
and I saved you both. Huh?
给了你更好的生活。
Gave you a better life.
你们两个多年来一直在擦拭我,
You two have been sponging off me for years,
我曾经抱怨过一次吗?不!
and have I ever complained once? No!
我只是一直给你们想要的,你们俩!
I just kept giving you what you want, both of you!
所以我爱错了女人——起诉我!
So I fell in love with the wrong woman - sue me!
哦,我会的。看著我。
Oh, I will. Watch me.
你搞错了。
You've got this all wrong.
你必须告诉他们这是一个错误。
You got to tell 'em it's a mistake.
你不知道你进入了什么!
You don't know what you're getting into!
你会后悔的。我向你保证!
You will regret this. I promise you!
好吧,伙计。
All right, mate.
我知道如何离开建筑物。
I know how to leave a building.
门砰
DOOR THUDS
私生子!
Bastard!
妈的...黛安呼气
Shit... DIANE EXHALES
哦,我的上帝。刚刚发生了什么鬼?
Oh, my God. What the frigging hell just happened?
我们成功了。
We did it.
我像一只拉屎鸭一样颤抖。
I am shaking like a shitting duck.
真匆忙!
What a rush!
两人都笑了
BOTH LAUGH
你忘了你的文书工作,潘宁顿小姐。干杯,特拉夫。
You forgot your paperwork, Miss Pennington. Cheers, Trav.
看看我们,嗯?
Look at us, eh?
几个高飞的女商人。
A couple of high-flying businesswomen.
嗯,你是。
Well, you are.
生意都是你的,黛安。
Business is all yours, Diane.
将所有文件都签给你。
Signed all the paperwork over to you.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
剧集 | The Power of Parker(2023) | 导航列表